Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Judas in You

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Sun 28 March, 2021

Topic: The Judas in You

Highlights:

But one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, who was later to betray him, objected. Why wasn't this perfume sold and the money given to the poor? It was worth a year's wages." John 12:4-5

One among the twelve disciples that followed Jesus Christ called Judas Iscariot who also happened to be their treasurer does not see a reason why an expensive perfume should be wasted on our Lord Jesus Christ. It was some sort of joke to him as to why such perfume is not sold and the money given as alms to the poor. Judas one day got possessed with the Spirit of offense because of this attitude. If Jesus is not important to you, what else will! "One day Jesus said to his disciples, “There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting!" Luke 17:1. It is a very big temptation when we do not see the bigger picture of our Lord Jesus anymore and we are busy seeing other things to replace him in our lives. Judas was finding a way to betray Jesus afterwards Matthew 26:16, Mark 14:11. This is case in our churches today when people seems to have been possessed with worldy entertainment beyond the real gospel and it's purpose.

As a Christian we must understand that this is Easter period. We must not see our daily worship services to God as a boring neither should we abuse our worship for something else. "When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?" "Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my lambs." That's John 21:15

Remember this "For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for Jesus will find it." Matthew 16:25.

Prayer: By the Power of the Spirit of Jesus that lives in me, I receive the grace to soar high like an eagle with the work of the Lord and to obey all his commandments in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Judas was not a Christian, so his attitude to Jesus is different.

Yes we should be aware of how we are thinking of Jesus, of our attitude towards him.

That said having doubts is not a sin.
Doubts and questions about Christianity give us an opportunity to deepen our knowledge and faith by finding answers.

Judas was not a Christian, so his attitude to Jesus is different.

Yes we should be aware of how we are thinking of Jesus, of our attitude towards him.

That said having doubts is not a sin.
Doubts and questions about Christianity give us an opportunity to deepen our knowledge and faith by finding answers.
You are right a godly doubt can lead someone yearning for knowledge of God's word to study the Bible to find answers. That's true

Back