Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The judgment seat of Christ comes with Him to earth

RBDERRICK

Supporter
Like the provincial governor's seat for Caesar in Rome, and an American court annex for the Supreme Court in Washington D.C., Christ comes with His own judgment seat to hudge the earth. He will have from His seat all the power and right of the great white throne in heaven, to judge and execute the Father's law and will on earth, as in heaven.

Psa 96:13Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

The difference between imperial and national judgment seats of men, is that the Lord Christ's seat is moveable from heaven to earth, and there is no appeal to the Father from the Son's judgment.

Jhn 5:22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Every believer living in the Roman empire knew exactly what the judgment seat of the Son was on earth, coming down from the Father's white throne in heaven: The judgment of works throughout the empire, of everyone in the empire, in the stead of Caesar himself.

And even as in the Roman empire, that judgment began first with the Roman citizen, and then with all noncitizens and strangers. So the Lord's own judgment beginning with His people naming His name, and then with all inhabotiors of the earth.

Eze 9:6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

2 Peter{4:17} For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God? {4:18} And if

Heb 10:30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

The judgment of works by the Son will begin from His seat in the air, to separate His wheat from unrighteous tares. He will then judge the nations from His seat in Jersualem, to separate the sheep from the goats.

Like the provincial governor's seat for Caesar in Rome, and an American court annex for the Supreme Court in Washington D.C., Christ comes with His own judgment seat to hudge the earth. He will have from His seat all the power and right of the great white throne in heaven, to judge and execute the Father's law and will on earth, as in heaven.

Psa 96:13Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Rev 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

The difference between imperial and national judgment seats of men, is that the Lord Christ's seat is moveable from heaven to earth, and there is no appeal to the Father from the Son's judgment.

Jhn 5:22For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Every believer living in the Roman empire knew exactly what the judgment seat of the Son was on earth, coming down from the Father's white throne in heaven: The judgment of works throughout the empire, of everyone in the empire, in the stead of Caesar himself.

And even as in the Roman empire, that judgment began first with the Roman citizen, and then with all noncitizens and strangers. So the Lord's own judgment beginning with His people naming His name, and then with all inhabotiors of the earth.

Eze 9:6Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

2 Peter{4:17} For the time [is come] that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God? {4:18} And if

Heb 10:30For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

The judgment of works by the Son will begin from His seat in the air, to separate His wheat from unrighteous tares. He will then judge the nations from His seat in Jersualem, to separate the sheep from the goats.
The great white throne judgment comes before the establishment of Christ’s thousand year reign over the world.
I believe in the rapture. So, standing before the Father’s throne will be Christ and all those who had been raised or translated with the immortal spiritual body who are to be judges and executors with him. There will also be the dead who are raised who have been found unjust.
All of these who are to be judged does not pertain to everyone who has ever lived but only to those who have believed the gospel and obeyed and those who believed but had not obeyed. Those who have never believed remain in the grave.
When the books are opened the just remain as they are but the unjust will suffer a second death.

The great white throne judgment comes before the establishment of Christ’s thousand year reign over the world.
Wrong chronology in Rev 20.

Thousand year reign on this earth expires first.
I believe in the rapture. So, standing before the Father’s throne will be Christ and all those who had been raised or translated with the immortal spiritual body
1Th 4:17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The only air in the Bible is in this world of heaven and earth,

Rev 20:11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

And it will flee from the face of God judging upon His GWT, and take all it's air with it.

Teaching the Bible is not hard, if we read and teach what it says. But we must have enough discipline to read it altogether, as one unified Book and doctrine of Christ.

All of these who are to be judged does not pertain to everyone who has ever lived but only to those who have believed the gospel and obeyed and those who believed but had not obeyed.
True. At His coming again to earth judged from His seat in the air.

Rev 22:12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Those who have never believed remain in the grave.
No such thing as oblivion for any soul of man and woman.

1 Peter{1:17} And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

The works of every man and women ever lived on earth, shall be judged by the Father. Not just some.

Back