Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Land Which the Lord Giveth Thee

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
O

ourfamily1

The Land Which the Lord Giveth Thee

HEADLINE

Exodus 20:12. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Now that you have seen our HEADLINE, what is this land and where do you suppose it is located? In this land the residents are to have lllooooonnngg life! Do you think that this land of promise is on earth? Is it Palestine where the Jews and Palestinians are making lives short through war and acts of terror? Well let us see where the real promise land is located and see if the residents there have “lllooooonnngg lifeâ€Â.

First we will discuss the land that it is not. The planet Earth is part of the prison environment for devils. It corresponds to Goshen which was part of ancient Egypt where the Hebrews dwelt. And God delivered the Hebrews out of both Goshen and Egypt. Look at this.

Genesis 15:13. And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; 14. And also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.

The planet Earth is “a land that is not oursâ€Â. It is a stage for our exercise-training with evil amply supplied by the demonic spirits awaiting the end of their stay of execution.

Isaiah 14:12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. 15. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Revelation 12:7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

This earth is part of “hell†where devils fall in circles through all that is solid matter to humans. In (Goshen) the earth humans have solid ground and dwell on its surface amd we do not experience the curse of falling as devils do. Furthermore God plans to burn hell, the grave, the plant Earth and all the demonic spirits (Egyptians) and Satan (Pharaoh) in the “lake of fireâ€Â. As you can see the planet Earth (Goshen) is “a land that is not our ownâ€Â. You can deduce from this that the tussle between the Palestinians and Israel over Jerusalem and the surrounding territories is a display of great IGNORANCE and FOLLY. When God burns the Earth those lands will also be erased by fire!

Isaiah 24:17. Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18. And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19. The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

2 Peter 3:10. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Psalm 37:10. For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

When the execution phase of Satan’s sentence is finished, you will be able to look down from Heaven at the place where the Earth (Goshen) was located in space, and there will be nothing but an empty void.

Heaven is the “promise land†that the Lord thy God giveth thee

All the residents of Heaven are IMMORTAL BEINGS with endless (long) life. It is the place where we were FIRST BORN as baby spirits to Mother Jerusalem (Wisdom), the Great Lady of Revelation 12, Galatians 4:26. Now look at this.

John 14:2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

John 17:24. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Hebrews 12:22. But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 23. To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24. And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

A. Luke 18:15. And they brought unto him also infants, that he would touch them: but when his disciples saw it, they rebuked them. 16. But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

(Where do you think stillborn babies and aborted fetuses go? Are you aware that death has no sting? Hosea 13:14).

B. Matthew 21:31. Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. 32. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him. The Pharisees and Sadducees will enter the Kingdom too, but the group Jesus mentioned were entering via death even while Jesus spoke those words, Psalms 22:27-31, Ecclesiastes 12:7, 4:2-3.

C. Luke 12:32. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

John 10:28. And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

John 4: 13. Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: 14. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

D. John 18:36. Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

These scriptures show us that “the land which the Lord God giveth thee†promised in the 5th Commandment is not in this earth (Goshen), which is part of “hell†for devils. The promise land is the Kingdom of Heaven where Jesus is preparing “mansions†(Zion’s sons) for us, Malach1 3:1-6, 17. Observe that Peter’s vision about the sojourn of mankind with roles of ignorance (Psalms 49:20) in this life shows we first descend from Heaven our birth origin into this earth. After an average of threescore and ten years we all ascend back up there again, Acts 10:9-16, 27-8.

Now we understand the Highest meaning of the 5th Commandment. Our Father is God Himself and our Mother is Zion (Wisdom, Jerusalem). And Heaven is the land God has given to His children, and every resident there is IMMORTAL via our DNA heritage from the Father! There is no end in eternal life! The publicans and harlots of the past have and those with us now are entering the kingdom ahead of religious bigots and braggarts today.

John,
ourfamily1 :wink: :tongue :biggrin :lol:

Back