Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

The life and death of joseph smith jr.

And it came to pass

Ordinal English Gematria

A1 B2 C3 - Z26

joseph smith jr. = 170

Born: 12.23.1805

Died: 6.27.1844

Result 14,066 days

Verse 14066 | Psalms 11:6

Upon the wicked He shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

1+4+0+6+6 = 17

11 + 6 = 17

joseph smith jr and his brother hyrum were both shot and killed by a mob of around 200 men that stormed the prison they were in, Amen.

This all happened within a month of joseph saying that he had done more than any man in history, Including Jesus.

LDS publication History of the Church Volume 6 pgs. 408-409

page 408
I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days

page 409
of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him, but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet.

Pride cometh before destruction

Now, What is keeping you from believing Prophecy being fulfilled right before your eyes?

Few are saved

YESHUA asked if He would find faith when He returns?

Knowing that He wouldn't find much, and without it, It is impossible to please Him.

Evidence of things not seen.

Last edited:
Back