Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Light Of Jesus

Shema

CF Ambassador
Emoji Devotional for Sat 19th October, 2024

Topic: The Light Of Jesus

Highlight:

John 12:45-46 FBV
When you see me, you're seeing the one who sent me. I have come as a light shining into the world, so if you trust in me you won't remain in the dark.
Touch our body to look and see you O Lord! You may be born again or enlightened in The Spirit. When you reach a level where Jesus light shines on your body and you are being recognised by people around you as born-again Christian, then your body is in good order. And if people points at you and say, He/she is an among idol worshippers or unbeliever or a drunkard then how bad is your light.

Matthew 6:22-23 FBV

The eye is like a lamp that lights the body. So if your eye is healthy, then your whole body will have light. But if your eye is evil, then your whole body will be in the dark. If the ‘light’ you have is actually darkness, how dark is that!

When you are dressed up and you appear to someone who have not known or met you before; Whatever you look like and whatever comes out of your mouth is how you will be addressed. Your body is your city and your voice is your address in the Spirit.

Prayer: Lord Jesus point us to you and let your light of recognition shine on our spirit and soul always on Jesus name. Amen

Back