Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The message of Jesus Christ. "PRAY FOR EUROPE, HOW MANY INNOCENTS ARE GOING TO SUFFER."

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Mark1980

Praised be Jesus Christ and Mary Ever Virgin.
Luz de maria de Bonilla, message of Jesus Christ for the End Times.
Beloved children: My people!
My beloved people, I bless you.
My gaze is constantly on you.
My people, how I long for you!
My people, how I miss you!
My people, how I call you!
There are still those who want to measure time in a human way.
They are not aware that they live at the last moment of the moment.
My Word is being fulfilled in this generation.
Don't look at pagan prophecies; do not look at what comes into your hands that does not come from Me.
Do not look at other matters that do not concern My House in this moment of urgency, in this moment of moments.
How much darkness rests upon humanity!
How much contempt for My Cross!
If you immersed yourself in it, you would find the only and true love: My Love, My infinite self-giving for the salvation of those who are Mine.
All of nature, all of Creation, has been polluted by the hand of man, and at this moment, at the moment of the passion of this generation, everything that has been polluted by the hand of man is purified and brings pain to all.
Come to me as one people who walks forward in the footsteps of their God...
My protection is infinite, my love for each of you is infinite.
Children, the awakening of pain descends silently upon all humanity.
Do not be afraid of what you see on high, be afraid of what your eyes do not see.
Children, goodwill has disappeared from most of those who are Mine.
Selfishness has stifled the desire for good, everyone looks at himself, despises his brother or sister.
How many of My children fight with each other and how many stop fighting because of human respect!
How many truths are strangled and how many are deformed at the will of man!
This is the expected moment, the one announced.
Communism arises, it breaks through in the guise of goodwill and will cause havoc among humanity deprived of Me.
I am excluded from My own people.
My Body and My Blood despised, My love despised, My Word summarized like a picturesque fable.
This is the promised moment.
The earth, the support of man, opens up and shakes with suffering.
Confusion reaches humanity, drawing you away from Me.
Some will rise against others and pain will spread everywhere.
What man has made with his hands turns into pain for himself.
The sequence of events will astonish everyone.
Prayers will flow from the lips of man with great ease.
They will not be prayers born from a contrite heart, but from a frightened heart.
Nevertheless, I will accept them because My Love is infinitely merciful.
Do not seek Me out of fear, come to Me seeking My love, My love and My infinite devotion.
My Mother stretches out Her Hand to lead you to Me.
Do not despise her.
Turn to My Mother for She guides you along safe paths.
Great pain hangs over My Church.
Pray My people, pray in season and out of season.
Pray My beloved people.
The fight doesn't stop.
Instead, it intensifies.
Pray, pray, don't stay closed-minded.
This is the moment for you to cross over and see with the eyes of faith the signs that My House brings down from on high, to be seen by you and to see clearly that I am your God and My power is infinite.
My Creation adores Me, pays homage to Me and in this homage opens Heaven to give itself to humanity through signs so that you do not doubt the moment in which you live.
Accept My Word with love.
I call you once more to come to Me in this last moment when I am waiting for you with My infinite Mercy, before the earth goes dark.
Test yourself before being tested by My love.
Convert now, convert now, for the clock is ticking forward.
Turn around now.
Open the door of the human will so that the path of conversion will not be so painful.
Turn around now.
My mercy is infinite, I am forgiveness, justice and love.
Open the doors of your heart and mind to Me.
Get rid of the false idols that call you to fall more and more every moment.
How many of My children pretend to delve into My Words, not with a contrite and humble heart, but to offend Me even more, to contradict My Word, to offend Me!
Children, how you scatter My Body and My Blood on the ground!
Pray My people, pray for those minds that are now plotting attacks against the innocent, causing death everywhere.
Pray My people, pray, the antichrist has appeared through his tentacles, do not wait for him to appear.
One of these tentacles is communism, which will bring great suffering to the innocent; it will capture lukewarm minds that do not hear My calls.
How many lamentations I hear from those of My children who do not repent from lukewarmness.
Woe to My children, woe to those who do not open their hearts, minds and wills to My infinite Mercy!
I love you and I suffer for you.
My passion remains present for each of you.
Stay alert!
Do not forget, do not forget that time is not time, that the evil one does not fight silently but openly against My People.
My Commandments are the same as yesterday, today and always.
And anyone who says otherwise is blaspheming.
My Word is one.
Be vigilant lest evil deceive you.
Pray My people, pray for Europe.
How many innocents will suffer!
Pray My beloved, pray, the earth is shaking, the pain is increasing.
Darkness has expanded its empire.
Do not weaken in faith, remain united to my Mother and come to me by her hand.
My legions of angels are coming for my faithful.
You're not going alone.
I protect you, I bless you.
Stay united, do not disperse, do not divide My Church.
My true apostles fight to keep My Church united in My Love.
Don't be a cause of confusion.
He who confuses those who are Mine will be severely and severely purified because of his conduct.
I am love.
stay in My Peace.
I bless you.
I bless your families, I bless your spiritual gifts.
I bless your homes, I bless the being of each of you, so that your conscience may be heard with great clarity.
Stay in My Peace - Jesus.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back