Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

The message of Jesus Christ. "RUSSIA WILL ARRIVE IN ROME. SIGN WILL BE SEEN IN THE SKY."

lukadrower

Praised be Jesus Christ and Mary Ever Virgin.
Luz de Maria de Bonilla, the message of Jesus Christ for the End Times.
My beloved

people: I hold you in my hands, in the shelter of My love you can take refuge.
Come to Me, I am your God.
Pray and in prayer hear Me, come to receive Me, I am waiting for you in My Eucharistic Food.
Pray for one another that love may be shared, love put into practice and hope be a sign of a persevering Church.
In these moments, few receive me with love, and even fewer will be those who remain faithful to me.

your ways are not My ways; you do not understand the essence of My Call because you are unaware of the reality in which humanity lives.
Selfishness preyed on man and caused his discernment, thinking and heart to atrophy, so that he does not look beyond his own interests.
My Beloved People: My Church will suffer to the core for minimizing the effects of sin on man.
Divide is growing, modern trends - the fruit of condoning sin - preach all freedom that leads my children far from my will to perdition.
I suffer greatly from the sacrileges committed in some Churches that hold the relics of Saints and Martyrs who gave their lives for the same Church, and you again scourge me and crown me with thorns when I see groups transforming My Churches into places of destruction.

I feel great sadness and shock at the connivance of these acts on the part of My consecrated sons.
My Church will be purified by man himself in his quest to elevate human power over My Divinity.
The divisions in My Church will increase until the weight of error holds back the evil that develops within it, which humanity will witness, seeing with amazement what My people ignore.
My Real Presence in the Eucharist is denied by those who do not believe in the miracle of transubstantiation and My children will be prevented from receiving Me.
Modernism leads man to independence from Me.
You must open your eyes and be aware of this trick of the devil.

One is My Law, ten are My Commandments.
You cannot make commandments that are compatible with every way of thinking.
Children, do not go blindly, the dark deeds of man make you succumb, spiritual ignorance is a minefield where you will perish.
Man's internal and external resistance to change leads to his downfall.

False prophets, announce great times, blinding you so that you do not consider, so that you do not see the great sins that present man has found himself in.
The Antichrist, through his allies, has infiltrated the weapons, the weapons of false ideologies and doctrines disguised as progress and modernism, to drive the masses into the universal abyss and thus dominate the kingdom of darkness everywhere.
Sin increases when a person sins.
Good grows when man works and acts in good.
The demons continue to work to abolish faith, even among consecrated souls, those whom I have earnestly asked to raise their voices and awaken My sleeping Church.
The wait has been long because of the requests of My Mother and My children who pray for all humanity.

The sky will be darkened briefly; do not be afraid My children, do not be afraid.
My people, Satan touches you so that you lose your peace; you must pray to remain firm in what I ask of you, namely, that you serve my will and not the petty interests of those who sometimes want to buy consciences with money.
At this time, humanity is distinguished by a pride that denies being a creature created by God.
Man carries on his shoulders the "ego" with which he exalts himself and likes to trample on his brothers and sisters, especially the humble and those who are My true and faithful tools, whose mortification by man gives the devil pleasure.
Therefore, you children must treat those who serve Me with justice and respect, so that with prayer and fraternity you may support those who have a great responsibility before Our Most Holy Trinity.

Remember that a tool is a tool as long as it is faithful to Me otherwise it will no longer be one, it is a human like any other.
I am the Owner of all they transmit, they do not own the Truth but "I am who I am".
My beloved people, the waters of some oceans make known what was submerged in the depths of the seas.
When the earth shakes, new cracks open and connect with other tectonic faults, creating movements of great force that are a serious threat and will cause great suffering to man.
Pray My children, the amount of food is diminishing due to drastic changes in the climate.
Pray My children, pray.
My people, do not go through life without bearing fruit, do not be like the fig tree; conversion is urgent when the devil takes what is mine.
Beloved My people, stay attentive, the economy is fragile and without the god of money, man forgets that he is a man and becomes like an animal, so do not be among those who lose their sleep because of money and those whose greed makes them stupid and despair over world economic news; everything can fail except the faith of My people.

Do not lose sight of the world powers; the slightest spark can produce the beginning of a war, in the eyes of the world no power shows itself for what it really is.
You must prepare yourself spiritually, be devoted, pray and act so that your brothers will fulfill the laws of God, be missionaries of My love.
I encourage you to be strong devotees of My Mother, to resist and not fall into the clutches of evil.
Do not cease to be constantly in goodness.
Beloved children: This is a moment of reflection, it is not for false praise and flattery

I am the God of love who warns his own.
Beloved, stay alert, the sign in Heaven will be seen by all, My Cross will shine through My Wounds and illuminate everything.
The sun will give great signs.
What is incomprehensible to man will be reflected in Heaven so that those who do not believe will believe.

My Church will be shaken once more.
Russia will rise and reach Rome.
Pray My children, pray with the protection of My Cross and in it allow yourself to be helped by My Angels, the defenders of humanity.
Do not be silent My beloved, do not be silent.
United in my will, go on without stopping, so that my divine love may envelop souls.
I bless you and cover you with My Precious Blood - Jesus.

Back