Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The message of Jesus Christ: Stop! Wake up ! Chaos will not let you wait!" The End Times!

Praised be God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit. We cordially invite you to listen to one of the messages of Jesus Christ, delivered to the mystic Luz de Maria de Bonilla. The message was approved by Bishop Juan Abelardo Mata Guevar, who stated: I declare that I have not found any doctrinal error that would be contrary to faith, morals and good habits, for which I award these publications IMPRIMATUR.

My beloved people, you are the apple of my eye and I hold you in my hand. From moment to moment I come to you My people. My Love is infinite and that is why I am constantly looking for you. I see you sleeping in the midst of so much evil, unawareness, submission and ignorance. I call you to remain in the Faith so that nothing separates you from Me. Even if the winds are strong, the certainty of My Protection must sustain you. My children, do not live with so much indulgence that leads you to succumb to evil without resisting it. This is the tempter, the enemy of souls, the one who wants My children to be condemned to eternal fire. So many deny the existence of evil in the world! And these are the ones who strengthen and encourage souls to submit without resisting sin. This moment, when temptations abound, must be for you a moment of prayer, penance, self-sacrifice, without fear for your brothers, because you must be true and you must manifest your Faith in Me, your Lord and your God.

He who denies Me in front of men will receive his reward... My beloved, chaos is in the midst of humanity without warning My Mine. I am calling you to be true, to love one another as brothers; instead, you act contrary to My commands in moments when you must remain in constant adoration of the Holy Trinity, so that Our Holy Spirit will fill you with the necessary Graces so that you do not succumb to what is mundane and sinful. Be alert My people, be alert! Chaos won't keep you waiting; those who remain faithful to Me and My Mother lose heart and fall under the weight of those who do not recognize the signs of the moment.

Our Trinity is warning you because you think you know everything, that the events happening right now are the same as they always have been. My children, it is not! The events of this moment are greater and are enhanced by the acceleration of this moment; they intensify to encourage you to convert. At every moment, Nature is manifesting, and man is aware of it; it is simply that at this moment everything that is happening is a prelude to the scourging that My Mother and I have announced to you and after which humanity will not be the same. This moment is for each of you to repent and undergo a radical life change. You do not believe, and this disbelief makes man not hear Me, does not love Me and deviates from the True Path, throwing Me out of your life, and this is the reason why you start to believe that My Warnings and My Calls are not urgent. Stop it!
Do not act wickedly! Sin no more! The power of sin strengthens evil, which immediately attacks man with greater persistence, because evil feeds on human reaction and uses it to cause confusion. Evil is revealed not only in those who do what is wicked in the sight of everyone, but also in those who do not commit evil in the sight of their brothers. So much chaos within man has made the same man accustomed to it, and therefore man perceives everything as distant and devoid of the urgency with which I call upon him. When people wake up from such great lethargy, they will groan in pain from the bottom of their hearts because of the lightness with which they accepted My warnings and My Mother's warnings.

You must immediately oppose all evil! You must unite yourself with my love and my truth. Those who deny the reality of coming events confuse you, and because you do not delve into the harsh way Nature treats you, and considering the way you treat yourself, you continue to quietly ignore what you should reject in yourself. Evil exists, My children; exists and is determined to divide My people, to weaken them, to make everyone careless and act and work against My will. I see many of My children as dry logs that, in the face of the slightest temptation, fall and burn, and when they burn, they do not struggle to move forward and return to the path to Me, confessing their evil deeds, instead they burn and consume those around them and those who are far from them, very subtly, imperceptibly, they carry with them all those who are not firm.

My beloved people, I call you - in this word of mine through my prophet - to listen to my will again and not to wander through life as if everything was fine, no, children, do not be foolish! I encourage you to hasten to build yourselves up in faith in the face of the undeniable crucible through which humanity will pass. Good and evil are in constant struggle; man's free will affects not only himself but also all his brethren; that is why it is so urgent for you to be aware of your deeds and deeds. My children, each one forges his own salvation with his actions and deeds, for blessing or curse, for salvation or damnation.

Therefore, everyone must work for the common good and not attack each other like wild animals in search of prey. "It is my will that all be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth." How many want to be saved? How many of you are a hindrance to your brethren? How many of you participate in the fall and destruction of My children because you remain silent instead of telling humanity about their tragic future? I am still protecting you, waiting to make life in you, eternal life; but I wait because of the lack of understanding I receive from My children, because of the reproaches and accusations against each other, because of lies, jealousy, pride. My beloved ones, I am calling you to wake up, but instead you persecute Me tirelessly. My word flies on the wind, feeding those who seek Me, to receive Me. You point out My Word as false.

Who will they blame for what is written in the Holy Scriptures? Will they blame My Father? Will they blame me? Will they blame the Holy Spirit? They blame My Mother for speaking the Truth. It is Me you are persecuting. I give Myself to My People through My tools. So the wicked and stubborn will persecute those who are My followers. That is why I come to separate the wheat from the weeds, the lamb from the wolf, and to burn the fig tree that does not bear the fruit of Eternal Life. "I am who I am" the eternal and infinite mystery of love; for this reason I will reveal to you what remains hidden and make my truth shine like never before. My people, pray whether the times are favorable or unfavorable, but submit to My Will.

Come to the Scriptures; in it you will find everything you want to know, answers to your questions, what you should do and what not to do, what your deeds should be, when your deeds are good and when they are not good, but come to receive Me, to receive My the Holy Spirit, non-human Wisdom, and thus you will be aware of My calls at this moment. My people, you are not alone; I still watch you, protect you, warn you of dangers so that you grow. My Help is for My People: Manna, light and way. I'm not leaving you; My Mercy is with you and will accompany you. My House will provide you with support, peace, help to sustain you, and My Holy Remnant will remain unshaken. My End Times Apostles will bless their brethren, My End Times Apostles will be simple and humble of heart, whose path will be protected by the one I will send from My House, as I have long promised. My people, wake up and pray for Argentina; she will suffer bitterly.

My people, wake up and pray for Colombia; she will be in pain. My people, pray, for knowing you do not listen, and not knowing you disregard. Children, pray for the United States; their land will be shaken. Children, pray for Japan. Pray for Poland, she will lament. My beloved, do not forget me; be the light of the world and the salt of the earth. My people are not afraid; those who do not have Faith in My Protection are afraid. My people know that I love and protect them. My people know that I have given them a Mother who loves them and remains with them in these moments. My Love and My Refuge is within each of
you. Bless you - Jesus.

Back