Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

The message of Jesus Christ. "VIRUSES SWEAR THROUGH THE AIR. THEY WANT TO EXTERMINATE PEOPLE."

lukadrower

Praised be Jesus Christ and Mary ever Virgin.
Luz de Maria de Bonilla, the message of Jesus Christ for the End Times.
My beloved people: I love everyone without exception, they are all my children because I have redeemed everyone.
I see constantly: How many human beings declare themselves saved, declare that they have the truth, My Truth!
How many appropriate My Word to confuse My people!
All human beings are My people, but who are My sons and My daughters?
Those who obey live, work and act within the will of Our Most Holy Trinity.

How many claim to have attained the Gift of living in Our Will, and yet they still lack so much!
How many claim to have attained Salvation, and yet so much is still missing!
How many claim to have a place at the Eternal Feast and yet miss so much!
My beloved people, I desire that all come into the knowledge of the Truth and you find this Truth in being executors of the Divine Law.
The law exists, the principle has been given to mankind: "Love God above all things, and your neighbor as yourself."
Do you truly love your neighbor or do you live in a shell into which love, much less forgiveness, does not penetrate?

Are you truly messengers of peace?
How many of My children speak of peace, but their hearts are filled with their own pride, their own thoughts, their own desires, and this peace is not governed by Our Will!
My beloved: How many divisions in My People!
How many interpretations of My Divine Commands!
I see so many who have created a god that suits them, a law that suits them, even some who represent me and who should be my love to lead my church.
How my heart suffers from this, how it offends me, and how much sin they load upon their shoulders!
That is why I am coming to call all people to conversion, to true faith, I am coming to call all of you, I do not exclude anyone, because My Mercy is infinite and in it all those who truly repent and with a strong intention of improvement are accepted in My Heart.

That is why some people do not understand My Love, some do not even with the smallest thought penetrate into what My Mercy is and how far it can reach to work and act for the benefit of souls.
The human mind has been constructed so linearly that you do not understand that I am extending My Mercy to all human creatures, you do not know that I desire the salvation of all.
Those who, overcome by arrogance, feel superior to Me, do not look at themselves, sin constantly, commit sacrileges and constant heresies, and yet claim to have Eternal Life.
I do not see, I do not see only the great of this world, but those who feel small, those who live constantly working for others, those who constantly fight to be faithful to My Word, those who, without looking at themselves, are prepared to work for My Kingdom.

My people must fight to be saved, to attain salvation and holiness, but you cannot call yourselves owners of eternal life.
My Beloved People, many diseases hang over Humanity, I mention this and I call your attention to protect yourselves.
Viruses are swarming through the air and you must protect yourself, some viruses have been deformed in laboratories so that they do not respond to human medicine.
Then the unbelievers, having at their disposal all that can be found in Nature and that My Mother has mentioned to you, will see in amazement how their health, if it is Our Will, is restored.

I see that My other children worry too much, more than necessary, about material things, while plagues appear before you that can wipe out entire nations.
My children, this moment is a sharp, heavy moment and a moment of purification, but you should not always consider purification as a pain; I rather allow purification through my love and my mercy.
Do not forget that vested interests want to exterminate a great number of My children.
What is it caused by?
That they want to exterminate those who believe and have faith in Me, so that the Satan worshipers will be more numerous and make the waters of Humanity agitated and the number of My faithful decrease.

My Beloved People: I am not punishing you: you are punishing yourselves because of disobedience to My Word, disobedience to My Commandments, because of the lack of love that exists in a great number of souls.
It is lack of love that causes pride and lack of humility, it is lack of love that causes jealousy that gnaws at My children and divides them when I need them to be strong and united, so that all souls will be saved and participate in the Eternal Feast.
But remember that it is you who need Me above all.
When a man is in power, he forgets all the basic principles of brotherhood and becomes cruel and ruthless.

My beloved people, I am calling you to prayer.
You are not alone, you have My Mother who constantly takes you by the hand, you have this Motherly Help of the One who is Full of Grace, Most Holy, Pure and without blemish.
She is My Mother and the Mother of all humanity and yet it is that in My Church, My Mystical Body does not remember Her, looks at Her from a distance, and because My Mother's love is ignored, it is not revealed, and My people are not called to love My Mother.
This happens more often than you can imagine.
What is holiness for you?
What is loving Me above all else?
What is neighborly love?
What is My Name worship?
What is knowing Me?
what is it for My People to accept Me in My Body and My Blood?
Who is my people?
Those who do My Father's will.
I call the young people with love; I see that so few remember Me, and instead the streets are teeming with human creatures who, led mainly by adults, cry fervently and madly for practices that offend the image and likeness of man: the image and likeness of Our Trinity.
And so it is that my Church should understand that man is the temple and dwelling place of our holy spirit, but no, you have not been led to understand that you live this great truth, and therefore I see that you follow doctrines foreign to me, ideologies foreign to my will.
My beloved, come back quickly because you measure everything with human time and those who say that everything is far away will be surprised!
Come to Me!
With infinite love and infinite mercy, I welcome you to be one people, my people, who love me, who adore me, who respect me, who bless me and thank me constantly.
I pour upon you the blessing of Our Trinity - Jesus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back