Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

The message of Our Lady. "THEY WILL USE NUCLEAR WEAPONS, LEAVING DESTRUCTION LIKE NEVER BEFORE."

Praised be Jesus Christ and Mary Ever Virgin.
Luz de Maria de Bonilla, Our Lady's Message for the End Times.
Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart: Be faithful to the calls of my Son.
A mother never scares her children, but intercedes for them, protects them and warns them not to get lost.
So this Mother announces to you everything you need to know so that you do not fall into sin, but rather remain vigilant in turning to the Divine Mercy.

Each of you is a lamp that, responding to the calls of my Son and mine, keeps the flame of God's Love over humanity alive; you are the light in the midst of this humanity bewildered by the various manifestations of sin that make man live in horrible times that surpass Sodom and Gomorrah.
It is for this reason that I encourage you to read in the Holy Scriptures about the end of these cities of sin, so that you reflect and not ignore the constant warnings that Heaven sends you not to scare you, but in the hope that you will change your behavior and action, and everything that sin has aroused will be minimized by prayer and, above all, by conversion.

The mother does not lose hope, but uses every moment to enter deeply into her heart, because she does not want any of her children to be lost.
In the same way, I do not want any of those who are Mine to get lost and as many times as necessary I will call you to open your eyes so that you are not deceived by Satan who subtly disguises himself in thousands of ways so that you live in his claws.
I call on the faithful to be vigilant, for in these moments prayer is infinitely needed.
Everyone must be an advocate for his brother and sister.

Pray for those who do not pray, love my Son for all those who do not love Him and ask for compassion and mercy for every people and nation, for every human being in moments when you are attacked by nature, in moments when you will have the blessing of seeing yourself from within.
In this way, you will be able to beg for God's Mercy, return to the true path, surrender yourself to the Father's Hands and reject Satan's malicious dances.
Pray constantly.
I invite you again to initiate the World Chain of Prayer, which is infinitely needed in these moments.

Children, use the means that my Son gives you to trigger this chain of prayer.
My faithful, be those who are that barrier of light that keeps God's gaze on the earth; be the ones who are the fishing net that collects the greatest catch, be the ones who are the balm that soothes the pains that sin causes in the Heart of my Son.

Beloved: you have forgotten that my Son's Passion has not passed away but remains hidden in every brother and sister who suffers, in every brother and sister who is mistreated, in every brother and sister who is offended, in every suffering person.
Do not forget that every person is a fruit of my Son's Passion; therefore you have the duty to redouble your prayer, not to deprive yourself of the Eucharist: you must be a holy Church.
Beloved, do not let this call of this Mother go unnoticed, this Mother who watches over Her Own and who remains vigilant, calls out, gathers Her Own before the speed of events so that they will not be distracted on the wrong path.
Do not forget that the enemy attacks those who are Mine, seeks to tear you away from Me and wishes to mark you permanently so that you remain in his dominion.

You believers, do not allow yourself to be marked by the lying beast that craves souls for money and power.
Trust in the promises of my Son and those that, as the Mother of all people, I have brought to you through the Divine Blessing.
My hand will never leave you, but be faithful and do not hesitate, be faithful, because heaven's help will not keep you waiting.
Beloved children of my Immaculate Heart: Enter the ark of salvation, enter my heart.
Come to me to take refuge in a safe place.
Harvest time is approaching, sin prevents the fruit from ripening.
I invite you to turn to My calls at this time.
The Lord of the harvest will come neither expected nor desired.

My children, salvation remains before each of you.
It is urgent that the awareness of sin and wasted time lead you to true repentance.
My children must prepare themselves quickly and thus remain vigilant not to fall.
In the great Work of Creation, each of you is unique and unrepeatable.
It is painful to see you so seriously lost; it is painful for Me to see you enter the ranks of uncontrolled excesses in complete freedom.
The earth has grown old along with man, its surface is wounded, in a state of agony.
The time has come for the Earth to renew itself, to reveal its interior, to be reborn.
Because of this, humanity will continue its suffering.
Tears will soon be shed in the big cities.
The water will continue to call for repentance.
I suffer for each of my children.
Pray, prayer is a constant union with the Holy Trinity.

My children, be true witnesses of Divine Love.
The word is a gift of blessing, be apostles of this blessing to each of your brothers and sisters.
You are the chosen people.
Do not ignore this call as in the past.
The giant of communism has risen and will cause great pain.
Nuclear weapons will be used, and with them death and pain will spread, leaving painful marks never seen before.
Children, it is necessary for my Son's Church to unite and for you to be nourished by His Divine Blood and His Divine Body.
Prayer is necessary for you to strengthen your spiritual body and to strengthen your union with the House of the Heavenly Father.
Prayer is necessary so that you incense it to the Throne of God.

Prayers of adoration, reparation, petition and thanksgiving are necessary.
Do not ignore my calls any longer.
You have a Father who loves you.
Beloved, I am calling you to emphasize love and respect for those who gave you life.
I value you deeply in My Immaculate Heart.
Do not reject My calls.
Remain in the peace of my Son - Mother of God.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back