Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Mystery of Camel and Needle Eye

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-12688277873_20211120_005702_0000.png

An Emoji devotions for Sat Nov 20, 2021

Topic: The Mystery of Camel and Needle Eye

Highlights:

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:24

Camel walks, thinks, and lives in the realm of possibilities. The needle has played a major part in the development of our civilization and our standard of living. Its a social thing as the fashion designer would skillfully uses thread and needle to design beautiful attires so does God uses people to shape the society. The world is like robe that God is actually shaping to fit into His body. In order to carve His design, God needs people who will surrender themselves to His will as a "thread" which will pass through His needle's eye. Here is a Bible passage:

Then I heard the Lord asking, “Whom should I send as a messenger to this people? Who will go for us?” I said, “Here I am. Send me.”
Isaiah 6:8

Anyone who surrender themselves to God for his purpose to shape the world for a better place is a thread in God's needles eye. Such person has genuinely become God's messenger who can be referred to as God's Camel.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!” Isaiah 52:7

When God calls anyone His Camel, such person is genuinely His messenger. These special set of people humble themselves to even receive from God. Camels kneel down to take water from their Lord.

But as for rich people! They will not let God use them because they are rich.

"but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful." Mark 4:19

God's Camel do have their places in God's Kingdom. In short they have their food and water specially arranged by God because With His Camel, the Journey and Mission is possible.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man [who places his faith in wealth and status] to enter the kingdom of God.”

Prayer: O Lord, Your words are pure. Please help me to keep and preserve them to my next generations. In Jesus name. Amen

Back