Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The 'New' "FALL GUY" Movie with Ryan Gosling.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Movie makers just cant leave perfectly good shows alone.Watched the trailer,the plot sort of looks interesting,but I see alot of awful CGI(Puke!),plus alot of romantic nonsense.What happened to,......I'm not the kind to to kiss and tell,but I've been seen with Farrah..................I'll watch wait until it's free to watch.This all a random thought for this morning,just my opinion,don't kick your dog!.Have a little fun.

Movie makers just cant leave perfectly good shows alone.Watched the trailer,the plot sort of looks interesting,but I see alot of awful CGI(Puke!),plus alot of romantic nonsense.What happened to,......I'm not the kind to to kiss and tell,but I've been seen with Farrah..................I'll watch wait until it's free to watch.This all a random thought for this morning,just my opinion,don't kick your dog!.Have a little fun.
What's CGI?

Most movies are not any good.
Very few good ones.
Plus, I miss a lot of stuff due to where I live.
😟

Oh.. Thanks J.
Yeah, I hate that stuff.
I'm afraid of what movies are going to be like 20 or 30 years down the line.
All fake?
I see no difference.

The crew of the enterprise didn't fly anywhere .

It's not that that can't use voice acting .

Made in 96 .not sets all cgi

I see no difference.

The crew of the enterprise didn't fly anywhere .

It's not that that can't use voice acting .

Made in 96 .not sets all cgi
NO NO.
THIS is not what the other member said UGH about.
At least I don't think so.
I think he meant when it's incorporated into real human scenes.

Christian Saboteur

NO NO.
THIS is not what the other member said UGH about.
At least I don't think so.
I think he meant when it's incorporated into real human scenes.

Christian Saboteur
They can create and have already .

That's nearly 30 years old .get into the modern stuff and yes they do .

They did it when star wars rougue one .

Gov tarkin looked real but was full CGI

I've never spent much time in school but Ive taught ladies plenty.
It's true I hire my body out for pay,hey hey!
I've gotten burned over Cheryl Tiegs,blown up over Rachel Welch
But when I wind in the hay,it's only hay,hey hey!
I might jump an open drawbridge,or Tarzan from a vine,'Cause I'm the unknown that makes Eastwood look so fine.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back