Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study The Renewed Man (Born again believer)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The born again believer is a child of God. (not everyone is a child of God) Only those who are born again, all others are of God's creation. (John 1:12-13; 3:6). This is the difference between natural birth and Spiritual birth.
He is born of fallen man (all humanity comes into the world with the Adamic nature) Born of God the believer partakes of the divine nature (Holy Spirit) (2 Pet. 1:4) (Rom. 8:7-10).
He has no fear of death (Heb. 2:14-15) (Phil. 1:21-23). And has the power of constant victory over sin. (Rom. 6:14) (Gal. 5:16).
He is an heir of God. (Rom. 8:17) and enjoys (in part) those blessings now. The fullness coming at the return of the Lord.

His position as a son of God is by "adoption". Adoption here is not taking someone outside the family and adopting them into the family, it is about "position" not relationship. Already a child of God, he is given the position as an "adult son". It has to do with becoming from a child to a mature adult son. (Gal. 4:1-7)
The Father has called us (not by self will) but the Father has called us and has given us to Christ as a love gift. (John 17:1-3) (John 17:11). We are all called by the word of God (Romans 10:13-17) (some receive it, others reject it). Those who receive it are drawn by the Father to Christ (John 1:1-13) (John 6:44-43)
He has called us from a lowly position (1 Cor. 1:26).
To share with Christ His life. (Col. 3:4) (1 John 5:12) (John 6:57) (Gal. 2:20)
His position (Eph. 1:6) (Eph. 2:6) (1 Cor. 6:15) (1 Cor. 12:12-13)
His suffering (Col. 1:24) (Phil. 1:29) (Phil. 3:10) (Rom. 8:17)
His mission (John 17:18)
His rejection and hatred by the world (John 17:14) (John 15:18-20)
His joy and peace (John 16:33) (John 17:13) (Eph. 2:14)
His glory (John 17:22) (Col. 3:4) (1 John 3:2) (Phil. 3:21P

Not taught in the visible church.

Last edited:
The born again believer is a child of God. (not everyone is a child of God) Only those who are born again, all others are of God's creation. (John 1:12-13; 3:6). This is the difference between natural birth and Spiritual birth.
He is born of fallen man (all humanity comes into the world with the Adamic nature) Born of God the believer partakes of the divine nature (Holy Spirit) (2 Pet. 1:4) (Rom. 8:7-10).
He has no fear of death (Heb. 2:14-15) (Phil. 1:21-23). And has the power of constant victory over sin. (Rom. 6:14) (Gal. 5:16).
He is an heir of God. (Rom. 8:17) and enjoys (in part) those blessings now. The fullness coming at the return of the Lord.

His position as a son of God is by "adoption". Adoption here is not taking someone outside the family and adopting them into the family, it is about "position" not relationship. Already a child of God, he is given the position as an "adult son". It has to do with becoming from a child to a mature adult son. (Gal. 4:1-7)
The Father has called us (not by self will) but the Father has called us and has given us to Christ as a love gift. (John 17:1-3) (John 17:11). We are all called by the word of God (Romans 10:13-17) (some receive it, others reject it). Those who receive it are drawn by the Father to Christ (John 1:1-13) (John 6:44-43)
He has called us from a lowly position (1 Cor. 1:26).
To share with Christ His life. (Col. 3:4) (1 John 5:12) (John 6:57) (Gal. 2:20)
His position (Eph. 1:6) (Eph. 2:6) (1 Cor. 6:15) (1 Cor. 12:12-13)
His suffering (Col. 1:24) (Phil. 1:29) (Phil. 3:10) (Rom. 8:17)
His mission (John 17:18)
His rejection and hatred by the world (John 17:14) (John 15:18-20)
His joy and peace (John 16:33) (John 17:13) (Eph. 2:14)
His glory (John 17:22) (Col. 3:4) (1 John 3:2) (Phil. 3:21P

Not taught in the visible church.

All of the above are taught by my brethren EXCEPT the one which says we are born with Adam's sin. We do not teach such because its not scriptural.
God bless, Billy

All of the above are taught by my brethren EXCEPT the one which says we are born with Adam's sin. We do not teach such because its not scriptural.
God bless, Billy
Amen. Romans 5:12-21 tells me that all men share in Adams sin because we all sin. We have his nature. He is the federal head of man. What do your members do with those teachings. It is one thing to know the fellowship we have with Christ as born again believers. It is another thing to share in the hatred of the world upon you, the ridicule of your witness to Christ, the heathenish treatment of those who claim to be brothers in Christ, but treat you with contempt and the worldly nature that bears no witness of Christ in there lives. We should not just share Christ at the gathering of believers, but to be witness of Christ by how you live, witness and treat others, not by a list of rules, but by the very nature of the new man in you. I have suffered more persecution from so called Christians then I can count. Where are the brethren? Most of them are in foreign lands being martyred. The church's in the United States seem to fit the warning of the letter to Laodiceans. If we follow Christ commands, all new converts should should support missionaries first to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and then to the utter most parts of the world. We don't need to ask for donations for a bigger eating area or a new car every few years for the pastor, and $100,000 + salries. These are not born again tendency's, They are the opposite.,

Amen. Romans 5:12-21 tells me that all men share in Adams sin because we all sin. We have his nature. He is the federal head of man. What do your members do with those teachings. It is one thing to know the fellowship we have with Christ as born again believers. It is another thing to share in the hatred of the world upon you, the ridicule of your witness to Christ, the heathenish treatment of those who claim to be brothers in Christ, but treat you with contempt and the worldly nature that bears no witness of Christ in there lives. We should not just share Christ at the gathering of believers, but to be witness of Christ by how you live, witness and treat others, not by a list of rules, but by the very nature of the new man in you. I have suffered more persecution from so called Christians then I can count. Where are the brethren? Most of them are in foreign lands being martyred. The church's in the United States seem to fit the warning of the letter to Laodiceans. If we follow Christ commands, all new converts should should support missionaries first to Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria and then to the utter most parts of the world. We don't need to ask for donations for a bigger eating area or a new car every few years for the pastor, and $100,000 + salries. These are not born again tendency's, They are the opposite.,

Hi Doug
Would you be willing to discuss this on the one on one?

Sin appears at a certain age, do you have a scripture for that.

Hi Soul man. Long time no hear.

Please remember we have agreed to an one on one. Put your question on that and I'll answer. Also, you should answer my last post on the one on one. Please do so.

God bless, Blly

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back