Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

The Tears of Europe and the Awakening of Russia - Mary's Prophecy: "RUSSIA WILL BRING SUFFERING."

Praised be God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit. Pedro Regis, Our Lady's message.
Dear children, I am the Queen of Peace. I come from heaven to bring you a message of conversion. I am happy to meet you today. Thank you for coming. May God bless you and protect you. I also thank you for the generosity you have shown so far and I invite you to consider the messages that I have given you in recent years. Prepare your hearts to receive divine truths in a spirit free from all human prejudices.

Don't lock yourself in. Open your hearts to God's action. Give and it will be given to you. With great trust in the mercy of the Lord, respond generously to all the calls I have addressed to you. Do not be seduced by sin. listen to me. Change your life. Without a change of life, you cannot witness My Presence here, so convert now. I cordially invite you to continue working for the peace that is so needed at this time. I am the Queen of Peace. Be reconciled to God.

Believe firmly in His Gospel to experience salvation. There are many questions within you, and I am here to tell you that there is an answer. This answer is Christ, the Son of God, who became man to teach you to be fully children of God. This is your future: children in the Son, called to share with Him His own destiny of glory. So, dear children, this is my call: accept Christ into your lives. Without experiencing this inner encounter with Christ, you will never be happy.
My Son always offers you His Light and His Hope. So, dear children, do not lose heart. Have more and more trust and love in yourself. Love God in His Will and love your neighbors, because supernatural love is the best defense against all evil. Keep helping me. Don't lose faith. Know that faith is the greatest gift you receive from the Father. So continue on the path of faith. To all of you present here, I wish with all my heart that the Lord of all beauty and goodness may grant you all the graces you desire, especially the grace of conversion.

Do not be afraid because my immaculate heart will win this great battle. Surrender yourself completely to Me and I will make you completely obedient to the will of the Father. Keep My words in your hearts, keep them in the deepest secret of your souls. Only then will I be able to offer you to Jesus in the fulfillment of God's plan. I invite you to pray the Holy Rosary with zeal and joy. Start praying more because the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart is approaching. Little children, the time of the great events that I foretold in Fatima is approaching.

Now is the right time to meet the Lord. Don't hesitate! Be faithful children of the Lord! Be faithful to my Jesus! I do not want to force you, but I beg you: convert! Your victory depends on your conversion. Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today! My hour has come. You will see signs in the sky and stars. You will see wonders that your eyes have never seen. This is My hour and I want you to be with Me. Give your life to my Son Jesus and let Him take care of you.
He is your great friend and wants to help you. Don't be discouraged. When all seems lost, a great victory will appear. Do not live apart from prayer. Humanity is sick and needs healing. Give your all in the mission that the Lord has entrusted to you. Be obedient and listen to my words.

What I say must be taken seriously. I am sorry for what awaits you. Death will pass through Europe; it will pass through different countries and there will be great suffering for my poor children. Russia will make a deal that will bring suffering and death to many of My poor children. Mankind has become spiritually poor because people have moved away from the truth. Difficult times will come and only those who pray will be able to bear the weight of the trials. There will be a great and painful crisis of faith and few will remain in the truth. pray. Seek strength in the Eucharist and in the words of my Son Jesus.

Don't give up, convert, pray. Have confidence and try harder and harder because Heaven's Calls are really serious. Accept with love all the appeals I have made to you in these last times. Be small, be pure and obedient. Christ is counting on you! He loves you and awaits your return and your cooperation. Even if you feel far away, He is not far from you. On the contrary, he draws you close to his Heart so that you can feel his tenderness and enter into dialogue between the Father and the Son.

You will discover the presence of my Son among you when you live in God's harmony, justice and peace. You will see Christ in you if you practice love and gentleness, especially towards those most in need. My Son needs your witness and your love so that the message of the Gospel can take root and spread to every corner of the earth. Have confidence in the merciful love of the Lord. My Son is calling you not only to walk with Him on this pilgrimage of life. He sends you to be his witnesses in the world.

Therefore, your hour has come, dear children, and you must not miss this urgent call. You are not alone on this journey, I am with you. I will walk with you, I will be your traveling companion and with my help you will be able to follow the vocation offered to you by my Son. My Son knows well what is deep in your hearts. Open your hearts to Him. Let Him speak to your heart, for only He has the word of eternal life. My Son is the Divine Sun that illuminates all of you living on earth.
Jesus is with you, dear children, He lives among you. You should not be ashamed to testify with your life that you belong to Christ. You say it's hard to be a Christian. It is indeed a long road, but my Son appeals to your freedom: he invites you to believe, to mature and bear fruit. He expects a response from you that will involve your whole life. Always try to remember, even when you are sad, that Jesus is your friend; he calls you his children and shares your concerns; shows concern for you.

He loves you and wants to be always present among you to help you live according to his will. Stay closely united in Christ. Listen to me, children. I want to lead you to my Son Jesus. Do not be afraid. I will always be with you. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing me to gather you here once again. I bless you in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spi
rit, Amen, Rest in peace.

Back