Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Thermite cutting Steel -Validated- Experimentally Demonstrated

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sparkey

Retired
I like the "scientific" approach but perhaps this thread is better placed in World Events. It does examine a sensitive subject but strictly from an experimental viewpoint. Here then, for the enjoyment of those who love science and don't mind controversy:

Warning: Topic 911 is discussed. If you are particularly sensitive to this (these) issues, do not watch:

[video=youtube;LNOM_U5UM6Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNOM_U5UM6Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What does this have to do with Christianity? or Salvation?

Unsure what you mean? Both my son and I are Christians. He shared this with me, I've shared it with you. Sounded to me like a fairly scientific approach toward understanding what may have happened? I am sensitive to issues surrounding the topic and gave a "Warning" but more so to the feelings that others may have while addressing the issue so that's what the "warning" was about.

Would you like to assert that no post should be allowed if it does not satisfy your requirement that it has something to do with Christianity and/or Salvation? Not sure I'd want to try to "police" the area with that in mind, but I would be willing to listen further to what you have to say.

What does this have to do with Christianity? or Salvation?

Unsure what you mean? Both my son and I are Christians. He shared this with me, I've shared it with you. Sounded to me like a fairly scientific approach toward understanding what may have happened? I am sensitive to issues surrounding the topic and gave a "Warning" but more so to the feelings that others may have while addressing the issue so that's what the "warning" was about.

Would you like to assert that no post should be allowed if it does not satisfy your requirement that it has something to do with Christianity and/or Salvation? Not sure I'd want to try to "police" the area with that in mind, but I would be willing to listen further to what you have to say.

There are many different views held by many different Christians on Christianity, this thread is posted in the christian topics section so I think posts will have something to do with Christianity. I fail to see the connection so I asked in case I was missing something. I never intended to offend anyone with such a simple question, my apology's for any offence.

this thread is posted in the christian topics section so I think posts will have something to do with Christianity.

Oh, I am not offended although it's easy to see that my reply sounded that I might have been. Please also don't be offended by my pointing out that this is the "Christianity and Science" forum. So yes, both subjects may be entertained and discussed here by Christians and non-Christians alike. I don't know of a rule that says we may only discuss (argue?) about Evolution here, but this is the place to do so if one wishes to.

Back