Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

This politician is concerned about border security and the massive influx of illegal aliens causing a burden to our nation and economy.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi King Dan of Great the 1st

So everyone who runs for a political office but doesn't attain it, is not a politician in your understanding? Ok. I happen to believe that anyone who throws their hat into a political campaign is a politician. I've never held that you have to win the election to be a politician. I'd say it's just a difference in definition.

God bless,
Ted

Thats understandable. I guess we both see the definition of a politician differently. To me someone has to be elected by the people and have a representative position in governemnt then they are called a politician, otherwise they just a regular person like everyone else.

Politician

A person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of an elected office.

So mostly its defined as a elected representative but can also be someone involved in or seeking office.

So miamited your not wrong. We just seen it differently.

So i have a question. If eveyone hear talks about and is involed in politics in some way or another as its tge poitics section, are we all classed as politicians?.

My new pronoun is Politician KingDan. I would like to be adressed from now on as Politican KingDan. Thank you for your understanding.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back