Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

To infinity and beyond, zero.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
To infinity and beyond, breaking the code,

I was watching a program on maths, the chinnese didnt have a zero, 0 so had big problems with 10 100 1000 ect

though they had the magic number square were each colum added up to 15.

roman numerals,ect maths kept evolving,

i dont normaly watch math programes, the reason i did, was looking at crop circles, and there used to be an amazing post on this forum, this guy was showing using numbers all these amazing patterns that came into being.

zero 0 a circle represented infinity, take a circle you can half it, quarter, one tenth, and you can just keep going.

crop circles seeing these amazing patterns , has got me thinking , think infinety , youre in infinity, unlimited possabilities, where any thing is possable.

when we think how limited we have become, the opposite.

when you think we are on this earth floating through space, with unlimited opportunity, and we are limited by systems goverments, that for the best part dont even work.

im still trying to understand the implications of this revelation, if it is a revelation, and its implications,

i havnt done this buzz light years thing before, but im going to try and grasp infinity and beyond.
the reality. combined with faith.

johnny.

some intresting view points at the general forum, David Icke's Official Forums

post to infinety and beyond.

Im fortunate that i was once caught up into heaven, in the spirit, from here to there moments not hours.

i found my self sitting alone in a Green Palace room.

the room was a lovely mint green colour. soft on the eyes.

I was filled with the fullness of Gods spirit, and experenced the imortality.

as we will be in eternity.

Jesus also mentions referring to receiving the Gift of the Holy spirit, that out of our inner most being will flow rivers of living water.

Jesus says he is the true vine, and as branches we can be grafted into the true vine, draw apon the infinate life force of the vine.

And will bear fruit, and the Gifts of the spirit.

to share with those around us,

The other thing i was changed instantly, in a moment a twinkling of an eye, the mortal to inmortal,

The first miracle Jesus did was turn water into wine and a very good wine.

what i experenced in the spiritual realm stayed with me for several moments

when i returned to this realm, also i have never felt so much love flowing over me, and through me.

it was as if we are the water , and by Gods spirit we can be turned into wine.

we can live in the box, but we are not limited to the box,

johnny

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus tells us any any thing we ask, in his name, believing we will recieve if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains,

i bit like we right out the cheque for others our self, ie, healing, peace , strength, any given situation,

and Jesus signs it, he has unlimited credit,

As we pray, visualize, meditate, contemplate, what would you ask for , and like to see happen, bought into being.

what is our true potential ?

johnny

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back