Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Topic: Today and Tomorrow (Pastor Hans Wenger Birthday special edition)

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotions for Tue, April 6 2021

Topic: Today and Tomorrow (Pastor Hans Wenger Birthday special edition)

Happy birthday to our dear Pastor Hans Wenger. May your joy continue to abound in Christ Jesus always. Amen

Highlight:

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Hebrews 13:8

How far back does this ‘yesterday’ go? We can only travel as having a taste of today and we all don't know what tomorrow looks like. But with Jesus in our heart we have amazing and most remarkable lives. Some may have works to do, exams to write, or somewhere to go tomorrow. While others are free or with business to handle today. The one lesson of our changeful lives ought to be for each of us to learn existence of that which does not change. There's a lot in life that does not change truly. Day and night will remain the same, 24 hours will not change and we don't even know what the next person beside us is thinking. Yesterday is over, you can't get it back but there is a special someone who do not change. He is always taking us for who we are and be with you and me today and tomorrow. He will not deny you and will give you Hope on any situation surrounding you. It is no private anymore, the whole world knows that That special someone is Jesus. Your relationship may never be the same again with same person but with Jesus you will never be a loser.

As the moon rises slow and silvery, with its broad shield, out of the fluctuations of the ocean, so the one radiant Figure of the all sufficient and immutable Lover and Friend of our souls; Jesus remain forever our defender and reigning kinb. Proclaim him your permanent friend today by accepting him as your Lord and savior and he will give you peace and certainty for tomorrow.

Prayer: Thou that moves all things and thyself unmoved, thou that changes all things and thyself unchanged. I worship you my master and friend and commit myself to you Lord Jesus. Thank you in Jesus name. Amen.

Back