Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

trials and the Euraquilo the northeaster storm

Greetings
2d06c2a02de1b425324dfb0c2a3284cd-sound-installation-art-installations.jpg

The trials and the storm called Euraquilo
Cleansing the temple
What does it mean? That Satan will throw Some into Prison

All things were made through him, and without him, nothing was made
(John 1:3 ESV)

Hebrews 1:1-2 (ESV) Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days, he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.

This study aims to show what the last days will bring, what will manifest in the coming years, and what the future will reveal.
Divine laws celestial laws, those who are under the law, Angelic that are under this law as well.

(John 1:3 ESV) all things were created by him celestial, and humanity, though, that is which, is manifest and do season, even what the end will be for those, who do not believe, and those who knew, and did not warn the people? Of the outcome.

The warning
Revelation 2:20-21 (NKJV)
Nevertheless I have a few things against you because you allow that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, to teach and seduce My servants to commit sexual immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols.
And I gave her time to repent of her sexual immorality, and she did not repent.

Revelation 2:8-11 (NKJV) "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, 'These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life:
I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2: 10, 11 Do not fear any of those things which, you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation in ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death." '

Lukewarm Christians
And, I quote knowing the blasphemy of those who are in prison say they are Jews and are not but are a synagogue of Satan. In this case between lukewarm, hot, or cold,

Revelation 3:16 lukewarm Christians are those who sit in the church and believe the message of the gospel but are not really sold out to Jesus and not meaningfully engage in his mission. It is the kind of “Christian” that Jesus is describing in the three parables in Matthew 25

Cold Christian?
Christ's followers do all the right things without a bit of love, many marriage have fallen apart because there was an affair or abuse or abandonment, but because there was no love in the marriage

All of this can be caused by spiritual depression, In the marriage

Christs respond to this type of behavior
Revelation 3:16-18 (ESV)
So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth.
For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.
I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see.

I will spit you out of my mouth.
This means theirs is not many words that he will not speak of for them he has nothing to say to them!

Christs respond?
Matthew 7:23 (ESV)
And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.'

John 16:1-3 (ESV) "I have said all these things are to you to keep you from falling away.
They will take you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.
And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me.

the synagogues that are of Satan, a Church
John 16:

They will put you out of the synagogues kills you will think he is offering service to God

the synagogues that are of Satan, a Church

Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, this mean that some of you will be interrogated by the antichrist

Remember blaspheming the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin
The Overcomer

John 16:20-22 (ESV)
Truly, truly, I say to you, you will weep and lament, but the world will rejoice. You, be sorrowful, but your sorrow will turn into joy.
When a woman is giving birth, she has sorrow because her hour has come, but when she has delivered the baby, she no longer remembers the anguish, for joy that a human being has been born into the world.
So also, you have sorrow now, but I will see you again and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.

Interrogation
In Revelation 2:
You will be interrogated for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

out of confusion
Matthew 24:8-13 (ESV)
All these are the beginning of the birth pains.
"Then they will deliver you up to (interrogated) tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake
And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another.
And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
And because lawlessness will increase, the love of many will grow cold.
But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

Beelzebul a Prince demon, and Satan
Luke 11:17-20 (ESV)
But he, knowing their thoughts, said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste and a divided household fall.
And if Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul.
And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore, they will be your judges.
But if it is by the finger of God that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

The cleansing of the temple
Mark 11:15-17 (ESV)
And they came to Jerusalem. And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold and those who bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the moneychangers and the seats of those who sold pigeons.
And he would not allow anyone to carry anything through the temple.
And he was teaching them and saying to them, "Is it not written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations'? But you have made it a den of robbers."

Matthew 21:13 (ESV) He said to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you make it a den of robbers."

John 2:17 (ESV) His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for your house will consume me."

please bear with me

Last edited:
Back