Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Trouble for Mike

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

heather

Mike is my husband. He's 22 and is having some issues. When he was 16, he was in a car accident and lost his foot. God put his hand on the doctors and they were able to re-attach it. He also has some bars in his leg and several plates and screws. He limps in the morning and when it rains or snows or is about to rain or snow, the arthritis in his leg really flares up. Last night it snowed and we had to go to the grocery store because we were out of almost everything. He was limping through the store. I pray that it is not yet time for him to start using a cane in this type of weather. I pray that he will one day be able to play football/sports/games with our children.

Please remember him in your prayers that God would continue to strengthen his leg and make it less painful for him, and increase his mobility.

I will be praying for him, that God continues to strengthen and heal him.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day the Lord has made; let us rejoice & be glad in it

heatherentz said:
Mike is my husband. He's 22 and is having some issues. When he was 16, he was in a car accident and lost his foot. God put his hand on the doctors and they were able to re-attach it. He also has some bars in his leg and several plates and screws. He limps in the morning and when it rains or snows or is about to rain or snow, the arthritis in his leg really flares up. Last night it snowed and we had to go to the grocery store because we were out of almost everything. He was limping through the store. I pray that it is not yet time for him to start using a cane in this type of weather. I pray that he will one day be able to play football/sports/games with our children.

Please remember him in your prayers that God would continue to strengthen his leg and make it less painful for him, and increase his mobility.

Father, we lift up Mike to you and ask your blessings upon him. We ask for complete healing. We know You are the great healer, nothing is too hard for you. Pour Your grace over Mike.
"Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and healing shall spring up quickly."
Isaiah 58:8
"Whatever you ask for in Prayer with faith you will receive." Matthew 21:22
In His Greatest, Most Powerful Name. :amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back