Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Kinda light on facts and kinda heavy on forced outrage. Show us what you found most compelling about the video and show us the evidence to support it.

Assuming you listened to it; pretty inane, even for the far right.

I dont know what facts you are looking for, i mean the chief cencor saying directly out there mouth they want to minimise the content an entire country of people can see, i mean thats a bit tryant.

So someone does not want another human they dont even know controlling what they can and acannot say and what information they can and cannot view, somehow that would be insane even for far-right?. Lol.

So like someone who simply doesnt want someone else controlling what content and information and sources they can view is so insane they more insane that the far- right, they are like far-far- far- right so radical extremist insane they like out of this world?.

Kinda light on facts and kinda heavy on forced outrage. Show us what you found most compelling about the video and show us the evidence to support it.

Its kind of simple really, some people have issues andthere drive is power and control, thats politics, they want to to control other peoples lives because they are so miserable they cant focus on there own life , like a classic narssicist, and other people want to manage there own lives without interference, and narsicxistic people cant handle that, they have a cry and get upset when they cannot have control and power over other people. Some people stand there ground and stand up for themsleves. No. You aint my Daddy.

You're kidding, right? The Australian government loves to censor it's citizens, and now it's even trying to censor Elon Musk on his own platform.

And really? Sky News is far right for complaining about censorship? Was Hitler far right or not? Last I checked, he was pretty big into censorship.

Its just a prison outside of prison just with a few more privedgess, and i want to keep tge rights and privelledges i have as long as i can, and im going stand my ground. i dont want no 23/1.

We are a society and community suppose to try work together and look after each other even we all got different issues, and some people just want to hand over my rights and privilledges, they might be happy to lose theres but i dont want to lose mine and im going to stand for what i believe.

Its starts with family and family values, life aint easy, im trying to help my nephew he all messed up in the head, thatw some fked up sruff he has to go through, i have to look after him, he come stay with me anytime and i look after him hes got a safe space.

He young and dont like the situation hes in and he runs away as soon as there is conflict with those he lives with who have issues and are addicts, i give him credit for that, but its his choice, he can either stand ground and knock the dude the fk out thats dispespecting him and making him not feel safe in his own house being disrespected, or he can leave the situation altogether and come live with me he says he wanrs to, im all chill there aint gone be any problems and relax no issues he can do what he wants with limited rules.

Hes afraid but he will learn.

It makes me angry that a crack head can make someone i love feel disrespected in there own home and there own mother and have to deal with so much crap. I feel like going over and beating all there arses, but i know better than that, i learn from my life lessons. Thats not my issues, as long as no one comes to my space then there will be no problem.

Its makes me angry when i see my young blood sleeping on my couch all vulnerable and weak and fked up because of some maggots in this world, having to feel like a prisonor in his own home. Hes out, he come to uncles. I will protect him till death. All those maggot in his life can fk off. Test me they gone be taught a lesson. Thats right they dont because they weak and know that the OG will beat there ass. Maggots. No one mess with my boy.

Since y'all are on the topic of the pandemic, and yesterday or today was the 4 year anniversary of Donald suggesting people should inject disinfectant.....

439510063_861538919411017_7166631383191068944_n.jpg

You're kidding, right?
No, I'd really like to hear what you think was most convincing in that video, with the facts supporting it.

Since y'all are on the topic of the pandemic, and yesterday or today was the 4 year anniversary of Donald suggesting people should inject disinfectant.....
The progressive racist democrats have hundreds of thousands that would demand the injections be made mandatory for the Jews.
And are eager to volunteer to inject the Jews .

73% of Jewish college students have experienced or seen antisemitism since start of school year, new survey finds

The survey, released by Jewish advocacy groups, found that only 46% of Jewish college students in the U.S. said they felt physically safe on campus after the Oct. 7 terrorist attack in Israel.
<b>Anti</b>-<b>Israel</b> events' increase on US <b>campuses</b>, BDS resolutions drop ...

Anti-Israel events' increase on US campuses, BDS resolutions drop ...
https://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-...mpuses-bds-resolutions-drop-adl-survey-finds/

View site in Anonymous View

2048 x 1280

Vi

‘I have become traumatized.’ Jewish students describe campus antisemitism​

By Matt Egan, Elisabeth Buchwald and Samantha Delouya, CNN
4 minute read
Updated 7:40 PM EST, Thu February 29, 2024

Some the things Donald's lawyers are saying he could do as an "official act" and be immune from prosecution for...

Ordering the military to assassinate a political rival

Ordering the military to overthrow the government (stage a coup)

Create a fraudulent slate of electors to keep himself in power, even when he loses the election

Selling nuclear secrets to a foreign enemy

So here's a question for Don the Con supporters....would you be okay with a future President Michelle Obama having absolute immunity and doing all of the things listed above?

Back