Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Understanding Means Victory

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
0001-7937601411_20210915_153614_0000.png
An Emoji Devotional for Wednesday September 15, 2021

Topic: Understanding Means Victory

Highlights:

Finally, he came to his senses and said, “My father's workers have plenty to eat, and here I am, starving to death!
Luke 15:17

So Many things will happen today. Clocks will carry on with their duties. Flowers will blossom, works will still be done. Babies will come and sun will rise. No one stops the prodigal son.."I say No one". It was his decision to leave home. No one is able to stop the promiscuous girl from doing what is on her mind.

We will all come to our senses not at the same time and then we will understand that things does not work the way we expect. We must leave things in God's hands because God's way is the only way:

"I will get up and go (back) to my father (you are lucky if he is still alive before you come to your senses), and will tell him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight."
Luke 15:18

For if I grow rich, I may deny you and say, “Who is the LORD?” And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult God’s holy name. Proverbs 30:9

There are Too many questions to answer so don't go there. Before you were here today, there was yesterday of past and there will be tomorrow which no one knows. Let us leave what we cannot control in God's hands and begin to live with understanding with every other. Understanding Means Victory to those who can accept the truth that "The secret things belong to the Lord our God; but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever....
Deuteronomy 29:29

Prayer: Lord I pray that my heart will be flooded with light so that I can understand the confident hope You have given to those you called. Amen

Finally, he came to his senses and said, “My father's workers have plenty to eat, and here I am, starving to death!
Luke 15:17
It seems in spiritual terms of this analogy that the father's workers were people obedient to the father. Low class servants received more and had more security and fellowship with the father than the son that abandoned the father.

Back