Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Science __ ] Understanding the mind

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greetings
an explanation if I may? It is things that are hidden by the physical eyes but can be understood through the human anatomy and the function of the brain, paranormal phenomena can be explained by perception, heightened awareness in the mind's field

Hight frequencies EMF Field

Fiery frequencies the burning of the mind
EMF.jpg

Understanding the mind
Mind.jpg

VISION MIND & SOUND
maxresdefault-1373725774.jpg
Sound.jpg

This affects the Brian Limbic System, the Dopamine hypothesis level, Hippocampus, the frontal lobe, the occipital lobe, and the Pineal gland. Still, it is the occipital lode that feels the effect of incapacitation, blindness, or vision hypnosis. Fixed-eye fixation in a regional object or any object like HD of a flat screams a frequency because of a low or high frequency of EMF

The Brain's antenna
Magnetite biomineralization in the human brain
Mag.jpg

The neocortex and thalamus are responsible for controlling the brain's imagination, along with many of the brain's other functions such as consciousness and abstract thought.

The neocortex is part of the cerebral cortex (along with the archicortex and paleocortex - which are cortical parts of the limbic system). ... It is involved in higher functions such as sensory perception, generation of motor commands, spatial reasoning, conscious thought, and in humans, language.

In the human brain, the neo-cortex is the largest part of the cerebral cortex, which is the outer layer of the cerebrum, with the allocortex making up the rest.

The neocortex is made up of six layers, labeled from the outermost inwards, I to VI.

EMF Radiation Types: ELF, RF, EF, MF
The diencephalon is made up of four main components: the thalamus, the subthalamus, the hypothalamus, and the epithalamus.
The hypothalamus is an integral part of the endocrine system, with the key function of linking the nervous system to the endocrine system via the pituitary gland.

Thalamus Featured snippet from the web The thalamus is a mostly gray matter structure of the diencephalon that has many essential roles in human physiology. The thalamus is composed of different nuclei that each serve a unique role, ranging from relaying sensory and motor signals, as well as regulation of consciousness and alertness

Magnetite in the Human Brain
Mag.jpg

a diagram of a study from Dr. Joseph Kirschvink
Magnetite.jpg

Hand Knob Area of Pre-motor Cortex Represents the Whole Body in a Compositional Way ‘‘Hand knob’’ area of pre-motor cortex is tuned to the entire body d A compositional neural code links matching movements from all 4 limbs d Separate coding of the movement and limb to be moved may facilitate skill transfer d A discrete BCI can accurately decode movements of all 4 limbs from hand knob

Douglas Hofstader has some interesting books on the issue.
Godel, Escher, Bach and The Mind's I are good examinations of the scientific, logical, and philosophical aspects of the mind.

Greetings
As I explore my mind with this knowledge, I expand on the Human transformation in healing my mind and tapping my inner self.
an anomaly that opens my new thinking, and activates, my dormant neurons, an anomaly in my brain, but this anomaly is very rare, from what I understand men and women with the ability to solve problems as I demonstrate in this study of understanding the mind, tapping in memories

if I may explain I call this brainstorm

Field.jpg

brainandpainshutterstock-603101843768x576.jpg
The brain uses about 15 watts out of a typical body's total usage of 70 watts. That's a bit more than 20 percent, a much smaller proportion than the 60 percent Bezos claimed.

Telepathy Activation Frequency 396Hz 639Hz 963Hz

7 Hz Mental and astral projection, for telekinesis

Hight and low frequencies EMF Fields affect brain waves throughout the thermosphere, Hight and low frequencies technology such as radio antenna or satellite can increase EMF. 5G, 5th generation can penetrate the human body and can increase signal in the Magnetite in the Human Brain

types of frequencies
3G brought e-mail
4G allowed for things like rideshare apps, and streaming video
5G is used for wireless global networks and is built using different frequencies, radio waves

HAARP.webp

types of frequencies band
High-band or millimeter waves
The mid-band goes a little father
Low band 5G is six hundred megahertz frequencies
All are EMF-Electromagnetic field

download-54.webp

Greetings
yes collective thoughts, positive thoughts in this case spiritual
not negative thoughts
as I gradually obtained knowledge, knowledge, increases, first collective thoughts are focused on one thought, then mind to mind, as all minds transmit, positive thoughts. The collective must have a receiver, to power up the mind universe, a higher good
human or humanity
Also, the mind can be jammed or radio jamming things that are unseen

Memory.webp

we are an eternal being, the mind never stops growing

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back