Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Urgent Prayer Requests, Please!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

lfsmfl

Dear All Saints: Greetings in the Name of Jesus. I want to again thank you for any prayers that you have prayed for my family and I in the past; I greatly appreciate it. Please pray for us; we have some urgent needs:

1) Primarily due to my wife’s C-section this past May, we have accumulated an exorbitant amount of medical bills. Many have been sent to collections. I also have not been working this summer (due to my job; I work at a school, where summer is vacation). We have had to borrow money just to pay this month’s rent. I have been therefore accumulating an exorbitant amount of paperwork, some of which I can’t even keep track of. About a month ago or so, I lost a critical folder that contained most of my hospital bills, and proof of past payments I made to collectors. I searched and just can’t find it anywhere. Please pray that I find this folder.
2) We are so in debt, we both need to work. My wife is working a job she has been on now for about eight years. I searched hard and finally landed this full-time job that I had saints pray for me about this past April. We need to pay our debts. We need to find a trustworthy baby-sitter to baby sit our baby three to five times a week for about two hours a day (to cover my and my wife’s overlapping work schedule) until we pay these debt; my mother-in-law and sister-in-law made agreements with us, and reneged at the last minute to us, leaving us in a bind. I begin to work this September 1st. Please pray that God delivers us, and we find a way, e.g. a baby sitter, or a job that I can get that can be enough for all of us;
3) Please pray for me that God helps me get my paperwork and bills organized. I have so many medical bills, I can’t even keep track of them. Pray I get through this;
4) Finally, I’ve been feeling very exhausted and tired these past two weeks. Every day I get up, I feel extremely relaxed and tired, as though I did a great amount of exercise the day before. Pray that God gives me strength to do what I have to do for Him. I’ve also been feeling very discouraged. I’ve had so many people, especially relatives, even ones who claim to be Christian, who have smiled at me in the face, and stabbed me in the back, undermining my efforts to get a job or a better job. Pray that Jesus deliver me and my family from all my enemies;

Thank you greatly. With all my heart, Ben

Dear Heavenly FATHER,
We come to You now lifting up to You your child Ben. Provide abundantly for his needs and fill him with Thy HOLY SPIRIT. Give him comfort and reassurance that You will deliver him from all his difficulties. Watch over and protect him and his family and help him LORD to serve you fully. Let him be a blessing to all you bring into his life and in that let him be blessed by those same people.

In JESUS we pray.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back