Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vacuumed in Spirit - Be Healed

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
images (2).jpeg
An Emoji Devotional for Sat, 10 September 2022

Topic: Vacuumed in Spirit - Be Healed

Highlights:

Praise the LORD, my soul, and never forget all the good he has done: Psalms 103:2

The lifestyle of a man is attracted to remember troubles and so easy to forget things that are in order.

I'm pointing this out also to guide anyone having trouble with other humans to understand that people who trouble them are humans taken up by such lifestyle.

If you have anyone troubling your peace of mind all You can command the Holy Spirit to change their lifestyle from them. Or ASK THAT SUCH LIFESTYLE BECOMES UNEASY FOR THEM AND THEY BECOMES UNSETTLED WHEN THEY INDULGE IN SUCH LIFESTYLE.

No one can fight their maker. St. John 14:14 says "If you ask me to do something in my name, I will do it."

This is a higher calling. We should not create a vacuum in our spirit to tolerate trouble! Once you forbid such acts with such command others will behave themselves in their accord before you.

In Mark 4:39 The stormy sea knew that if it refused to behave itself before Jesus- The King of Kings it may be sanctioned. It remembered the days of Moses and days of Elijah. The Sea knew what Jesus could do, so it obeyed.

He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be still!” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm. Mark 4:39

Prayer: Father, I command every lifestyle around me that is not giving glory and honour to your name be changed for good now in Jesus mighty name.

Back