Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is our answer in times of need.

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

Vincent Fusca at Trumps assassination attempt rally.

guyver

Some believe he is JFK jr and you can check that out online for yourselves guys , all very interesting.
Anyway that now makes him a target for observation and many were watching him at Trumps rally.
He is the one behind Trump on our left.

451117789_506344415166134_3784971016314178094_n.jpg

What most people have noticed was that Vincent didn't seem to concerned when Trump was shot , at one point he just shakes his head and sits back down like very little is actually happening.
Anyway the vid is below and let us know what you think guys. When watching keep your eyes on him untill the end.

https://rumble.com/v57fzkb-this-is-the-most-moving-thing-you-will-see.html

And this youtuber also noticed him.

Last edited:
I will give an explanation. The person in the crowd was just confused and was wondering what was going on. That video is just a pathetic conspiracy theory. It's obvious the person in the crowd is just trying to comprehend what's going on and is analising the situation.

Look at dude in the hat next to him he's also just as confused. Some people take longer to react than others in situations especially if it's unexpected, that's all it is. And sometimes just because someone don't react in fear to something don't mean anything.

Last edited:
Back