Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] We are still evolving

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
R

reznwerks

The Sunday Times - Britain

The Sunday Times November 20, 2005

Scientists show we’ve been losing face for 10,000 years
Jonathan Leake, Science Editor

THE human face is shrinking. Research into people’s appearance over the past 10,000 years has found that our ancestors’ heads and faces were up to 30% larger than now. "

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 01,00.html

reznwerks said:
The Sunday Times - Britain

The Sunday Times November 20, 2005

Scientists show we’ve been losing face for 10,000 years
Jonathan Leake, Science Editor

THE human face is shrinking. Research into people’s appearance over the past 10,000 years has found that our ancestors’ heads and faces were up to 30% larger than now. "

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 01,00.html

gosh dang it, i have a big head. stupid genes.

What about those "giants" the Bible talks about and I have seen pictures of?

There were many people who were 10-12 feet tall.

Bonsai said:

there are pictures?

Loren Michael said:
Bonsai said:

there are pictures?

There are pictures of their skeletons.

And I know that because of the person who has them, you will discredit them simply because of the name, but just because he may be incorrect about some things doesn't mean that everything he believes is wrong.

Kent Hovind has about a dozen pictures of the skeletons.

Bonsai said:
Loren Michael said:
Bonsai said:

there are pictures?

There are pictures of their skeletons.

And I know that because of the person who has them, you will discredit them simply because of the name, but just because he may be incorrect about some things doesn't mean that everything he believes is wrong.

Kent Hovind has about a dozen pictures of the skeletons.

i don't know who he is. i'm curious as to why they haven't made the rounds in the scientific community, though (or have they?). they generally salivate over stuff like that.

I think it has something to do with the scientific community refusing to change obviously false theories.

Or is it that they're constantly changing theories?

I'm not really sure what creationists are accusing the scientific community of any more.

Bonsai said:
And I know that because of the person who has them, you will discredit them simply because of the name
Yeah, you're right. So what? Virtually every single claim Kent has made is false.

Frost Giant said:
Bonsai said:
And I know that because of the person who has them, you will discredit them simply because of the name
Yeah, you're right. So what? Virtually every single claim he has made is false.

consider: if someone keeps selling a... for lack of dirtier words poor product, people are going to be less inclined to buy from him.

Back