Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Did I See?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I was seventeen years old. I lived in Paradise Cailfornia, a quaint little town in the foothills of the Sierra Mountains. Unfortunately, it burned down a few years ago. I had just dropped off my girlfriend that lived next door. It was about 11pm. The house that I lived in had a large circular driveway. I pulled up in front of the house as I started to get out of the car there was this glowing shimmering object about three feet high at the rear of the car, it appeared to be a few inches off of the ground and was slightly moving back and forth. I could not tell what it was, it did not appear to have arms or legs. I kicked some gravel at it. It took off and went down the driveway and circled around some trees and came back to where it was. That did it for me. I took off for the house, when I got inside, I was speechless because of what I saw. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? What did I see?

Back