Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is the fastest way to repent someone from witchcraft?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh, now that's a different question. Now you are asking for people to share 'how' they repented from witchcraft. Unfortunately, I don't have such a story. I was never into witchcraft.

God bless,
Ted

What is the fastest way to repent someone from witchcraft? :chin :)

As has already been said, one can only repent of one's own sins.

How does one respond to another person's belief/involvement in witchcraft?

By talking about what they belief, asking for evidence for their belief and by showing that the only answer to life and death is faith in Jesus.

Hey All,
Repentance is for all sin. Repentance from one sin not offered. There is no such thing as situational grace. Grace is all or none.

What will it be for you?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

How many people on here can share your repentance story from witchcraft?
I never did witchcraft, but I sat at the wiccans and warlord table at school. Got the one with the cape to come to church. He brought his pregnant girlfriend who cried the whole time she was there. I believe she gave her heart and life to Jesus. The man did not. He got kicked out of highschool because ( I don't know the exact number) but he was a freshman and was a crazy number like 21 years old and no job. I'm glad she came to church. She was done with witch craft bless her heart. God has no rival and no evil. What does light and dark have in common. God has all the authority.

Hey All,
Repentance is for all sin. Repentance from one sin not offered. There is no such thing as situational grace. Grace is all or none.

What will it be for you?

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Yes. You can't buy people's eternity and you can not buy the holy spirit. The only thing you can do is walk in christ and be an example.

You can't force anyone to love God. Or to repent.
In gospel of Acts. Simon the sorcery tried to buy the holy spirit asking apostles Peter. And peter told him to get his act together.

Do you see mind set of this person. He is held captive by the devil.

Corinthians chapter 4. Some people are in Bondage to the god of this world, Lucifer.

They have free will to decide to follow satan or Jesus.

Some people may ask. Is Billy kid unlucky person.

No, he chose to be out law. Cattle rustling. He choose not to work honest living.
No one forces anyone to witchcraft or being thieves. They choose their path.

Back