Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Where is Solo?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oil and water adds a little spice.... huh!?

He decided it was time to move on, I'm not sure if he will be back or not but it didn't sound promising.

All too many people come online and just love to create apalling controversy on the boards of many forums, not just this one.

Some are atheists, and some are just plain apostates. They do not advocate that Jesus is Lord but think it's okay to merge with other religions and/or promote strange practices, OR... they say they claim the scriptures as truth, but then right away contradict what they say and then deny the truth of scripture.
Many are not true Christians, but are Globalist whose objective is to Unite most all Religions and undermine total devotion and loyalty to Jesus Christ, they believe in uniting and merge with other religions. That is not "Christian" it is Globalist... not of the "Christian" faith at all. And many are just plain bizarre in their beliefs and totally contradict the biblical teachings totally denying truth that is shown to them in scripture. They do nothing but lead the people astray with their false teachings.

Many people come here and create posts that are in clearly in contrast to the statement of faith of this forum http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=11740 and are in clear violation item number 3 - No active promotion of other Faiths is allowed. Globalism in the Uniting/Merging of all Religion is NOT Christian. It is apostacy .

I too miss those who were once regulars on this fourm, not because I miss being in controversy with them but because I miss their messages based on a strong Christian foundation.

However, I totally understand why Bibleberean, cj, antitox, Solo, lovely, and a few others have left the board or have dramatically reduced their postings. I've noticed that even many very good moderators have reduced their postings. Maybe some of them are just too busy, but I do know it does became very tiring seeing so much anti-christian postings. And some of the topic titles alone are shocking enough! And many times, when scripture is used to reprove, it goes ignored or put down :crying: I don't understand why so much liberalism is allowed. :crying:

Pray that those who are false prophets and come posing as Christian leaders will be exposed, reproved, and their teachings rejected by the Church. I know that I am in process of growth as long as I am on this earth, no different than other Christians, but I do not reject scritpures which show me when I am in error. And I would hope others would not deny truth when it is shown to them either.

2 John 1:9-10
9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back