Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Whistleblowers 'worked on secret US government program to rebuild crashed UFOs'

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
For decades Satan has been seeding fallen-angel technology through the ruse of crashed spaceships (Roswell etc.), piloted by plant-based drones (Exod. 7:11-12). The military capability of Britain and America has been enhanced far above other militaries earth. Britain and America are destined to be the two horned Beast False Prophet after the great falling away has occurred (Rev. 13:11-17).

Whistleblowers 'worked on secret US government program to rebuild crashed UFOs'​

The world of alien conspiracy theories has been blown wide open thanks to the confessions of four experts told of a secret UFO repair scheme they worked on for the US Government

Pentagon is experimenting on UFO parts from crashed alien aircraft to make WEAPONS, claims whistleblower​

A great deception is at play.I don't trust none of them,the media,congressman,senators,military leaders,presidents,they have become like wild beasts!.

Hey Alfred, I totally get that UFO stories can be mind-boggling! But I've always seen them as cool sci-fi material rather than fallen-angel tech.
Most don't connect the dots between heavenly "New Jerusalem" and angels, who built it. The think of angels as spirits, instead of physical beings:

1 Then the LORD appeared to him by the terebinth trees of Mamre, as he was sitting in the tent door in the heat of the day.
2 So he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing by him; and when he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them, and bowed himself to the ground,
3 and said, "My Lord, if I have now found favor in Your sight, do not pass on by Your servant.
4 "Please let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree.
5 "And I will bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh your hearts. After that you may pass by, inasmuch as you have come to your servant." They said, "Do as you have said."
6 So Abraham hurried into the tent to Sarah and said, "Quickly, make ready three measures of fine meal; knead it and make cakes."
7 And Abraham ran to the herd, took a tender and good calf, gave it to a young man, and he hastened to prepare it.
8 So he took butter and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set it before them; and he stood by them under the tree as they ate. (Gen. 18:1-8 NKJ)

They use technology, just as we do:

Now the donkey saw the Angel of the LORD standing in the way with His drawn sword in His hand, and the donkey turned aside out of the way and went into the field. So Balaam struck the donkey to turn her back onto the road. (Num. 22:23 NKJ)

They enter our dimension of existence through portals:

Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. (Gen. 28:12 NKJ)

They have cloaking technology:

11 Now the Angel of the LORD came and sat under the terebinth tree which was in Ophrah, which belonged to Joash the Abiezrite, while his son Gideon threshed wheat in the winepress, in order to hide it from the Midianites.
12 And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him, and said to him, "The LORD is with you, you mighty man of valor!"
(Jdg. 6:11-12 NKJ)

Most think of heaven as a place for spirits, but its scriptural to see it as a "parallel universe" that exists alongside ours, but separated by a "dimensional barrier" as it were, so we can't see it. For example, at the Transfiguration the "Kingdom of God" was "present with power" (Mk. 9:1) and Moses and Elijah appear physically with Christ. Peter was so astonished at this, and the glory that radiated into our realm of existence, he asked if Christ wanted him to build tents for them to sit in (Mk. 9:6).

Satan and his angels still reside in heaven, but not with God and His holy angels:

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.
(Rev. 12:7-8 NKJ)

When these angels fight, its a physical fight with technology, in space ships:

They fought from the heavens; The stars from their courses fought against Sisera. (Jdg. 5:20 NKJ)

Then he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? And now I must return to fight with the prince of Persia; and when I have gone forth, indeed the prince of Greece will come. (Dan. 10:20 NKJ)

So if you follow Catholic/Medieval ideas of heaven as a place for spirits with wings, everything I just said will seem absurd. But if you study the Resurrection appearances of Christ, you realize the "dimension of heaven" is an alternate reality which is like ours, physical but as if in a parallel universe:

19 Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, "Peace be with you."
20 When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.
(Jn. 20:19-20 NKJ)

Christ didn't go through the walls or doors like a spirit, he "stood in the midst" entering our dimension, fully physical. He didn't "materialize a body" as some suppose angels do, because they believe they are "spirits".

Hey Alfred, I totally get that UFO stories can be mind-boggling! But I've always seen them as cool sci-fi material rather than fallen-angel tech.
For angels to "materialize" a body to appear visible to us, they would need the creative power to make dead things alive, which Scripture says God alone can do.

They are symbolically shown having wings because they can fly, using technology just as we would.

When scripture says He makes His angels spirits, that proves they aren't spirits already, the meaning is they are made "fast", quick to bring consuming fire upon God's enemies:

7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits And His ministers a flame of fire." (Heb. 1:7 NKJ)

Scholars confused Demon angels with Demon spirits, the latter are disembodied spirits, demons whose physical body died in the flood of Noah's day:

14 For they are spirits of demons, (Rev. 16:14 NKJ)
πνεύματα δαιμονίων (Rev. 16:14 BYZ)

The Jews understood this, spirits and angels are not the same thing:

8 For Sadducees say that there is no resurrection-- and no angel or spirit; but the Pharisees confess both.
9 Then there arose a loud outcry. And the scribes of the Pharisees' party arose and protested, saying, "We find no evil in this man; but if a spirit or an angel has spoken to him, let us not fight against God."
(Acts 23:8-9 NKJ)

The Nephilim "fallen ones" in Genesis are fallen angels, cotemporaries with the "sons of God" unfallen angels,
not the hybrid human angel children or "men of renown"

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. (Gen. 6:4 NAU)

After Adam sinned and was cast out of Eden, Satan cast his angels down to the earth to corrupt the human genome with angelic DNA, and so prevent the incarnation "seed of the woman" from happening:

NKJ Revelation 12:1 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars.
2 Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.
3 And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads.
4 His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. (Rev. 12:1-4 NKJ)

This prophecy then telescopes to the 1st century, but the appearance of the Woman etc is Lady Zion, who comes into existence at the Fall, so the Nephilim were Satan's angels waging war against "the Watchers", the Son's of God sent to help mankind:

15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel." (Gen. 3:15 NKJ)

Back