Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Who can answer this for me?

C

ChristineES

I am wondering if anyone who is or was in New Age can tell me if any New Agers are Pantheists? (Pantheism is a false teaching that every thing is God and God is every thing). I know that some New Age teachings come from Eastern Religions where they have the belief of pantheism, so I just wondered.
I am just curious.

I have known a couple of New Agers. For the most part, they are salad-bar believers. They take a little from each religion and put them together in a new way. So each believer may be different from each other. For the most part, they believe in God, but more of the New Testament type and not the Old. Some believe that Earth is just a training ground and we are reincarnated until we learn the vital lessons needed to go into heaven.

I kind of like this view because it explains suffering and death without the problems of Evilness and Hell. But I disagree with it overall because nothing is verifyable.

Back