Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who in the world falls for this?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This world is crooked. I mean Trump is always been accused of being crooked yet there are many obvious fraudsters seen openly who get a free pass way more crooked than Trump. Literally manipulating and scamming the vulnetable out of all there cssh. Full open and obvious con artists and frausters.
Hi Corn Pop

Any possibility that you would give us those examples? 'Who' has been an 'obvious fraudster seen openly who got a free pass way more than crooked Trump? Got a list of 5 names? And of course, it should go without having to be said, but let me say it, I'm talking about people in the upper echelons of governments. I'm really not ready to compare Trump to Jim Baker. Oh, and Jim Baker did go to jail!

God bless,
Ted

GNZQr7bWIAAocec

Hi Corn Pop

Any possibility that you would give us those examples? 'Who' has been an 'obvious fraudster seen openly who got a free pass way more than crooked Trump? Got a list of 5 names? And of course, it should go without having to be said, but let me say it, I'm talking about people in the upper echelons of governments. I'm really not ready to compare Trump to Jim Baker. Oh, and Jim Baker did go to jail!

God bless,
Ted

Im not going to give names. Its obvious in general there are many who manipulate others for there own gain. In the church anyone who knows the scriptures can pick out a scammer so i dont need to give any names.

No, i cant find anything in the scripture that says " lets the poor say i am rich." There is "let the weak say i am strong".

If there was a "let the poor say i am rich" in the scripture, but there is not, it would only mean "rich in spirit".

The love of money is the root of all evil, not money itself.

My heart was ripped when someone i love has the love of money. I will not get into detail but all i will say is the evidence the clear that money is more important to them than me. And that breaks my heart, but thats life. I dont contact them anymore, i still have love but they shown there true colors and if money is more important to someone than me then i dont want to know them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back