Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are the aliens afraid of Jesus?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter
Bill D. "I couldn't move...gray fog. I couldn't see anything, but it was like someone was there." I felt myself lifted off the bed. “I was terrified, so helpless... screaming inside, but I couldn't get it out."

"I thought I was having a satanic experience; that the devil had gotten hold of me and had shoved a pole up my rectum and was holding me up in the air... so helpless. I couldn't do anything."

"I said, 'Jesus, Jesus, help me', or ‘Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!' And when I did, there was a feeling or a sound or something. That either my words that I had thought, or the words that I had tried to say or whatever, hurt whatever was holding me up in the air on this pole. "And I felt like it was withdrawn, and I fell. I hit the bed, because it was like I was thrown back in the bed. I really can't tell what it was. But when I did, my wife woke up and asked why I was jumping on the bed."-Jordan, Joseph; Dezember, Jason. Piercing the Cosmic Veil: You Shall Not Be Afraid of the Terror by Night . Kindle Edition.

@@@

Bob relayed to me what they told him that last time after he called me on Thursday evening. They told him they were angry that he was talking to me. He said, “They are pissed at you.” Because I knew the truth about them. I asked Bob again if he knew what they were referring to, and he said he did not.

Right then Bob reached for his chest and said, “They are back, they are here to take me again, and I’m scared.”

Immediately, my girlfriend stood up and walked over behind Bob, he was sitting in a small kitchen table chair across from us, and put her hands on his shoulders. She started praying out loud for Jesus Christ to come and protect Bob, to stop the work of these entities. Over and over she prayed.

Then, all of a sudden, Bob relaxed, a small smile started to appear on his face, and he said, “How did you do that?” I told him she did nothing that he could not do himself.

I took the next half hour and shared with Bob what we had come across in our research. He made the connection of why “they” were “pissed at me.” We witnessed to Bob that day the Hope he could have through Jesus Christ. Bob said he had been raised Catholic and had been an altar boy. He knew of Jesus Christ but had never made that personal relationship with him. I never heard Bob state that he had any more experiences. I believe he had shut that door for good.

Jordan, Joseph; Dezember, Jason. Piercing the Cosmic Veil: You Shall Not Be Afraid of the Terror by Night . Kindle Edition.

So why are the big bad aliens afraid of Jesus?

Back