Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why the Confusion on Forums

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AVBunyan

1. I believe most of “Christianity†is lost and on their way to a lake of fire. They can quote verses and debate over doctrines but are unregenerate. The gospel of the grace of God is hid from them:
2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

They cannot understand spiritual things:
1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The blind leading the blind

So, because of the above forums are confusion and chaos.

2. There is no final authority.
Since the King James Bible has been rejected as the final authority then any ole book will do. If you don’t like the way a bible reads then you find one that fits you personal theology or you will go to the Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic/Martian, etc.

The blind leading the blind with multiple, conflicting authorities and getting nowhere.

You say, "You are judging!" :evil:

Yep - I have a book.

Have a nice evening

This forum is definitely chaos. So I guess you think we are all going to hell? Are all not using the KJV going to hell. It would seem that is what you are saying.

By the way, is there unity among the KJV users? Do you really want to explore the answer to that. I can find out from the net quite easily. I know the answer. Do you? Methinks ye have opened a can of worms with this thread that you cannot close now.

Blessings

AVBunyan said:
1. I believe most of “Christianity†is lost and on their way to a lake of fire. They can quote verses and debate over doctrines but are unregenerate. The gospel of the grace of God is hid from them:
2 Cor 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
2 Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

They cannot understand spiritual things:
1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. The blind leading the blind.

Maybe those verses are referring to you but you are too blind to know it. Did you ever consider this?

So, because of the above forums are confusion and chaos.

2. There is no final authority.
Since the King James Bible has been rejected as the final authority then any ole book will do. If you don’t like the way a bible reads then you find one that fits you personal theology or you will go to the Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic/Martian, etc.

The blind leading the blind with multiple, conflicting authorities and getting nowhere.

Have a nice evening

I was unaware that Christians were ultimately resting their beliefs on an English translation of any kind. Did you also forget the KJV translators had to "go to the Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic."

I cannot fathom how you come up with this.

Thessalonian said:
This forum is definitely chaos. So I guess you think we are all going to hell? Are all not using the KJV going to hell. It would seem that is what you are saying.
Re-read my post - I said most not all - simple English.

Re-read all my posts - I never said one was going to hell because they didn't read or believe a King James Bible.

Thess - you have a hard time reading simple English. :-?

AVBunyan said:
1. I believe most of “Christianity†is lost and on their way to a lake of fire.
You say, "You are judging!" :evil:

Yep - I have a book.

Have a nice evening

I can agree with this 100 % :angel:

AVBunyan said:
Thessalonian said:
Re-read my post - I said most not all - simple English.

Re-read all my posts - I never said one was going to hell because they didn't read or believe a King James Bible.

Thess - you have a hard time reading simple English. :-?

And you have a hard time addressing the significant points of a post.

So AV, who is going to hell here. You said to me once "see ya at the great white throne". Am I going to hell av? Give us the list. Or should we just post whether we are KJO or not and that's the list. Once again do all KVO's agree on everything or do they have an authority problem as well. This would debunk your theory that that is the reason for the chaos. (though I doudt you will see it because logic isn't one of your strong suits.) Do I have to start researching the various websites that are proponents of KJO and what doctrines they hold? Or will you just raise the white flag on your theory now and save me some time. I already took a peak and suggest you take the easy way out. Take the flag.

Blessings

I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but I got to thinking and I think I should remind you to be careful:
God will judge each person on how he/she judges others. That is scriptual in more than one place.

mutzrein said:
TruthMiner said:
Can't judge it.... don't even comprehend it.

What do you comprehend then?

I do hope this question is not condescention toward someone who doesn't have all the answers. That would truly be sad. The open ended nature of it indicates to me it might be. :-?

Thessalonian said:
mutzrein said:
TruthMiner said:
Can't judge it.... don't even comprehend it.

What do you comprehend then?

I do hope this question is not condescention toward someone who doesn't have all the answers. That would truly be sad. The open ended nature of it indicates to me it might be. :-?

Certainly was not intended to be condescending. I wasn't sure (still not actually) whether the statement made was regarding himself or someone else. In the end I settled on it as stating his position. This being the case I wanted to establish a starting point by asking what he does comprehend. And from that point on we can build to aid the understanding.

AV buddy,

welcome to the jungle. We either get this, or maybe something worse if we were to try to 'force' everyone into the 'same' understanding.

All one can do is offer what one understands and hope that it gets through to the right people.

Thess is absolutely right. That is obvious in the sheer number of denominations of Christianity that exist. Each one with it's own agenda. Hopefully teaching the truth, but how could that be?

We could always 'cave' and just follow Thess and His ONE TRUE CHURCH. But then, that's what began all the dissention to start with. he he he

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back