Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Will the Temple 'Bless' the Jews?

Will a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem be a 'blessing' that helps revive Israel or a 'cursing' that hind

• The temple will be rebuilt and it will be the blessing of God by which modern Jews will discover Jes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The temple will not be rebuilt. 'Last days' Jews will believe and turn to Yeshua (Jesus) without a

• The temple might or might not be rebuilt and is irrelevant to prophecy. Also a national revival of J

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cyberseeker

It has been prophesied there will be a widespread national revival of modern Israel to Yeshua (Jesus) as the promised Messiah. (Rom 11, Zech 12) However a major impediment to Jewish acceptance of Jesus has been the belief that Messiah should first have built the temple. Jewish rabbis say that there are many reasons why Yeshua can't be the promised Messiah. They teach that Messiah must build the 3rd temple. Well, Jesus didn't build a brick & stone temple did he? So, either he is going to build it in these last days, or the Jews are going to have to 'get over' their objection and believe in him anyway.

Here is the prophesied revival:
I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew ... For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
"The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; for this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
(Romans 11:1-2, 25-27)

And here is the question:

Will a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem be a 'blessing' that helps revive Israel or a 'cursing' that hinders the coming revival and the Jewish people from finding their true Messiah? 8-)

Please vote the poll give your reasons after voting.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back