Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wonderful Examples of Christian Faith

Rockytopva

As far as becoming a Christian I believe it is as easy as... If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9

After that the Holy Spirit will guide the new Christian to... Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15

From there the new Christian is encouraged to obstain from fleshly desceptions and to pursue the will of God, encluding... For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; - 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4

And to the end to see a wonderful Spirit formed within the Christian... - My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you. - Galatians 4:19

I personally have no denominational recommendations and personally visit a variety of churches. It is always nice, though, to run into someone who has progressed well along the way. Here is a gentleman who has worked his way into a conference superintendent and continues to study and in Christian Ministries.

Terron Gentry serves as the North Georgia District Superintendent of the CHC. He has served as Christian Education Director, Church Planter, and Senior Pastor. His ministerial experience totals over 31 years serving in these areas. He is pursuing his MBA at Lee University and is currently enrolled in the undergraduate program as Christian Ministries with an emphasis on Business. Terron feels that because of our rich Pentecostal Heritage along with our Common Ground Initiative, we will advance the Kingdom of God together! - https://northgeorgiachc.org/about/

image0-738x1024-portrait-ac11b03ae09e4f322e69ed6c9f0d29cb-6169a5e504a6d.jpeg

As far as becoming a Christian I believe it is as easy as... If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. - Romans 10:9

After that the Holy Spirit will guide the new Christian to... Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. - 2 Timothy 2:15

From there the new Christian is encouraged to obstain from fleshly desceptions and to pursue the will of God, encluding... For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour; - 1 Thessalonians 4:3-4

And to the end to see a wonderful Spirit formed within the Christian... - My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you. - Galatians 4:19

I personally have no denominational recommendations and personally visit a variety of churches. It is always nice, though, to run into someone who has progressed well along the way. Here is a gentleman who has worked his way into a conference superintendent and continues to study and in Christian Ministries.

Terron Gentry serves as the North Georgia District Superintendent of the CHC. He has served as Christian Education Director, Church Planter, and Senior Pastor. His ministerial experience totals over 31 years serving in these areas. He is pursuing his MBA at Lee University and is currently enrolled in the undergraduate program as Christian Ministries with an emphasis on Business. Terron feels that because of our rich Pentecostal Heritage along with our Common Ground Initiative, we will advance the Kingdom of God together! - https://northgeorgiachc.org/about/

image0-738x1024-portrait-ac11b03ae09e4f322e69ed6c9f0d29cb-6169a5e504a6d.jpeg

Praise the Lord. Good to see that some are still seeking to advance the Pentecostal traditions.

I almost envy in some ways a testimony like that. I declined on getting a Masters in Theology and going into Pastoring when I was young, because I felt Him leading me to something different, and I'm glad I did, but such men are needed.

Looks like a good man. I hope He advances the kingdom, to and for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ. :thumb

Back