Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wonders of the holy name!

donadams

Only Jesus Christ: the way, the truth, the life!
Catholicism Overseer
A marvelous teaching!

All about the Holy name of Jesus and the untold millions of miracles worked by the holy name of Jesus!

1. John 14:13
    And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in theSon.
  2. John 15:16
    Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of theFatherin my name, he may give it you.

Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

Acts 4:30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name underheavengiven among men, whereby we must be saved.

Philippians 2:9
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a namewhich is above everyname:

The Holy Name of Jesus!

1. Philippians 2:10
    That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
  2. Colossians 3:17
    And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Back