Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Worship Him

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

lovely

I have been reading here, and trying to be encouraging when the Lord leads, but I do not ever find a place where we are all are in worship together. So, this thread is for that purpose...let us worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. Please join me.

Father, I praise you for making me your princess. For sending Christ, a bruised reed, a Man of Sorrows, to die for me. He left glory, became my sin, what a love that is, and I am unworthy, but so grateful. Thank you for that precious blood, and for the call upon my life to set me apart. Refine me, Lord, take my life and use it for your glory, and to the mission to go and tell the Gospel....make me of those who have beautiful feet that carry the good news. Draw me nearer daily, and give me strength to trust in you, and to die to the flesh that tries to bind me...but you have given me liberty...Praise your Holy name. I want to be prostrate every moment before you...serving you in meekness, humiltiy, and forgiving others as you have forgiven me. Thank you Father for your Word, and your presence in the tabernacle of my heart. You are Worthy. The Sovereign King among Kings. The All-Sufficient One. I want you to be in my every thought, praise to you in my every breath, and to glorify you in all that I do. Thank you, Father, for making something useful out of this broken vessel...I Love you and praise you...eternally. In Jesus name I pray these things, as you have commanded, Holy Father....Amen.

Father, I come before you to thank you for your Sovereign care. We are a nation that has turned from you, a nation that you send judgement to, but our hearts remain hard. You are slow to anger, and merciful, but we are stubborn, as Israel was. Please bring our hearts to revival. Please give us, as a nation, a spirit of repentance. Humble us in our hearts, Father. You are in Control, and I trust you completely. Thank you for your providential plan. Thank you for making everything in creation, and in the relationships of man, point to Christ's sacrifice, and our need for Him. You are worthy of praise. I adore you. I lift up your Holy name, you are so Holy, LORD. Thank you for your mercy, and grace. Thank you for creating us, and loving us, and revealing yourself to us. Please give us a heart to sacrifice more of ourselves for you, daily. Heal us, Father, heal our Nation. Thank you for allowing me to come before you into the Holy of Holies...thank you for providing the way in your only Son. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, amen.

Father,

I went to the mountains today. I saw their beauty and majesty, they were breathtaking. There is something about being there, there on high, that encourages my affections to direct all of my love towards you. Thank you for quickening my heart, and mind, to hear you there, worship you there. Thank you for the serenity and peace that you grant to your children. Thank you for being faithful, Father, when we fail you. I watched my children wade in the river that winds down those mountains. There was such a fullness in my heart at the sight of it all. There were awesome cliffs above. The current was hurrying between the boulders in it's path, and making it's way down to the mountains foot. The wildflowers, and dragonflies were vibrant in shades of blue, purple and yellow. My children were splashing, rock climbing, bug hunting, and full of laughter, and there you were speaking quietly to my heart filling it with whispers of love. Thank you, Father. You are worthy to be praised. You are more deserving than I could ever hope to express, and though I know you delight in our praise, so much that you inhabit it, we do not praise you enough. And, even if we spent every hour on our knees, in worship, it would be less than you deserve. You are worthy of so much more than that which our minds can conceive...take our best, Father. We are so far below you, and yet we fall into the sin of thinking ourselves wise. We are nothing. You are everything, LORD, and we are nothing next to your holiness. Thank you for shedding your love in the hearts of your own. Thank you for your graciousness, and mercy, on those who do not even understand the completeness of what it is you have done. Thank you for making us the objects of your love, and mercy. In the name of Jesus Christ I offer this prayer. Amen.

Father,

Thank you for the beautiful morning you have given us, for all the miracles of lovliness in your creation. Thank you for putting a new song in my heart, for the holy Lamb of God that you have given as a sacrifice for my sin. I am a new creation in Christ, praise God! Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit, Father, to bear witness of these things to my heart, for your regeneration that has raised me from the dead, that I may walk in newness of life with Christ. I worship you, LORD. I life your name up this morning. Praise your Holy name, praise your for your blessings on your children. You are worthy to be praised, a faithful and mighty God, King of kings. I love you, Father, and my desire is to take on the image of your Son, Christ. Give me strength to do that, Father. Give me the grace I need, and a spirit to rest in your Son when I am overwhelmed. Thank you for caring for me, and for my children. Thank you for my trials, Father. I appreciate you allowing me to go through the storms of life with you. The trials will teach me, and I thank you for the growth. I know that you are in control. Nothing matters but you, Father. Teach my heart, I will listen. Thank you for planting me, growing me in the light of your love, pruning me for proper growth, and I pray God that you will give me fruit. I praise your holy name. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son, I pray. Amen.

I praise you tonight, Father. Thank you for rest. Thank you for rest in my heart, mind, and spirit. I want to rest in you, LORD. In the name of Christ Jesus I praise you. Amen

I praise you for tribulation, Father. It teaches us patience, and draws us away from the pleasures of this world. I lift you up tonight in praise. I thank you for your will, and the destiny you have given all of us. I love your law, and your plan, and I embrace it with all my heart, soul, and mind. Thank you for all that you have done, and will do. In the name of Jesus Christ, your Son, amen.

Hey Dad,

You're always faithful. You pour out good to us from your throne, even if it takes time for us to see this truth. God, thank you for blessings, that take all kinds of manifestations. I praise you for the fellowship you give us with others who serve you. May we speak your praises with otu fear.

"In all things give thanks"

Lord, I praise you that your Word shows us that we can "be thankful to God in all circumstances", that You will "turn our mourning into dancing", that You will "give us the oil of gladness in place of mourning, the garment of praise instead of the spirit of heaviness", that we can "rejoice in the Lord always"

Lord, I thank you that Your Word assures us that you "make all things work together for good to those who love You", that we can "treat the trials & temptations as friends", that You even "take all things that the enemy (Satan) tries to use to harm us & turn it for our good"

Lord, I praise You especially that all the signs that the Bible forecast show that Jesus is coming soon

I thank you for Your firm promises of the best eternal future possible for all who love You & trust in Jesus' atoning sacrifice to save us from the penalty for all our sins - as Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) will soon remind us

I praise You that, whatever trials, tests, troubles & traumas can ever befall us, Your Word promises to use them to draw us closer to You, to make us more like Christ in character, & to comfort us inorder that we can pas on Your comfort to all in any kind of trouble - (James 1:2-4, 2 Peter 1:2-4, 2 Corinthians 1:2-4)

& Lord, thank You that those references are so easy to recall, to pass on to the hurting souls we meet & bring their praise, thanks, honour & glory to You too

"Hallelujah, for the Lord, our God, the Almighty reigns!"

"In all things give thanks"

Lord, I praise you that your Word shows us that we can "be thankful to God in all circumstances", that You will "turn our mourning into dancing", that You will "give us the oil of gladness in place of mourning, the garment of praise instead of the spirit of heaviness", that we can "rejoice in the Lord always"

Lord, I thank you that Your Word assures us that you "make all things work together for good to those who love You", that we can "treat the trials & temptations as friends", that You even "take all things that the enemy (Satan) tries to use to harm us & turn it for our good"

Lord, I praise You especially that all the signs that the Bible forecast show that Jesus is coming soon

I thank you for Your firm promises of the best eternal future possible for all who love You & trust in Jesus' atoning sacrifice to save us from the penalty for all our sins - as Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) will soon remind us, next week

I praise You that, whatever trials, tests, troubles & traumas can ever befall us, Your Word promises to use them to draw us closer to You, to make us more like Christ in character, & to comfort us inorder that we can pas on Your comfort to all in any kind of trouble - (James 1:2-4, 2 Peter 1:2-4, 2 Corinthians 1:2-4)

& Lord, thank You that those references are so easy to recall, to pass on to the hurting souls we meet & bring their praise, thanks, honour, praise & glory to You too

"Hallelujah, for the Lord, our God, the Almighty reigns!"

Hey Dad,

Thank you for mercy and grace that abound freely in you. How marvelous it is just to wake up and feel your presence. Your grace is what rejuvanates the weakest heart and your compassion is second to none. Thank you for being our Holy exalted one.

Thank you God for getting me out of some horrible situations!

Thank you God for saving me from sins!!!!!!

Your mercy and grace are amazing! I have learned my lesson and learned it well! Keep me O'Lord, Keep me!

I give Praise to God for EVERY good thing that has happened in my life from out of the dark places! I praise God for all that He has done in my life for His Glory, Not mine, but HIS GLORY!
He's brought me to a place of rest IN Him. I have learned to FRIST look to Him in all that I do. In HIM I have learned to TRUST, not in man or circumstances around me. No man can carry me away from my Lord AND Savior Christ Jesus. Thank you God!

Book of Psalm 23:1-6 -

The LORD the Shepherd of His People

A Psalm of David.
The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD
Forever.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00