Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ye shall flee

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Daniel wrote about the abomination that causes desolation,but it was Christ who showed me when in Daniel it is placed in Jerusalem. Christ taught me in the gospel that when the abomination of desolation is placed, that"AT THAT TIME"there will be great distress, the likes of which has never been seen.
So I noticed that Christ was actually quoting the book of Daniel here.

This would mean that at the time the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem, Daniels people will be delivered, everyone found written and many who sleep in the dust shall awake. Now if I'm not mistaken, that would be on the day of the Lord.
But Daniel never said anything about the people in Judea fleeing for the mountains.
Jesus quoted the book of Zechariah when stating those in Judea would flee at that time.

So we find that not only is the abomination that causes desolation placed in Judea on the day of the Lord, but also those in Judea shall flee to the mountains on the day the Lord stands on the Mt of olives.

And what do those who flee to the mountains do on the day of the Lord?
They hide underground in the dens and caves.

Jesus explains so much in just one or two words borrowed from this verse or that. You just have to pay real close attention to every word he says and where he used them from.

Daniel wrote about the abomination that causes desolation,but it was Christ who showed me when in Daniel it is placed in Jerusalem. Christ taught me in the gospel that when the abomination of desolation is placed, that"AT THAT TIME"there will be great distress, the likes of which has never been seen.
So I noticed that Christ was actually quoting the book of Daniel here.

This would mean that at the time the abomination of desolation is placed in Jerusalem, Daniels people will be delivered, everyone found written and many who sleep in the dust shall awake. Now if I'm not mistaken, that would be on the day of the Lord.
But Daniel never said anything about the people in Judea fleeing for the mountains.
Jesus quoted the book of Zechariah when stating those in Judea would flee at that time.

So we find that not only is the abomination that causes desolation placed in Judea on the day of the Lord, but also those in Judea shall flee to the mountains on the day the Lord stands on the Mt of olives.

And what do those who flee to the mountains do on the day of the Lord?
They hide underground in the dens and caves.

Jesus explains so much in just one or two words borrowed from this verse or that. You just have to pay real close attention to every word he says and where he used them from.
I’m glad we don’t live in Judea. None of it affects us. No fleeing anywhere. Whew! Dodged that bullet.

I’m glad we don’t live in Judea. None of it affects us. No fleeing anywhere. Whew! Dodged that bullet.
I try to get that point across to many. You picked up on it quickly.
Scripture only shows the great tribulation taking place in the middle east. Not the entire world. Many people attempt to say it's worldwide but all scripture points to is the area from Iran to Egypt.It mentions Lybia and Ethiopia but it doesn't show them being destroyed.

I've often asked people why I should flee, when it's the United States armed forces nuking the middle east? It's not like they are going to nuke the US.Europe, or Russia.

Last edited:
I try to get that point across to many. You picked up on it quickly.
Scripture only shows the great tribulation taking place in the middle east. Not the entire world. Many people attempt to say it's worldwide but all scripture points to is the area from Iran to Egypt.It mentions Lybia and Ethiopia but it doesn't show them being destroyed.

I've often asked people why I should flee, when it's the United States armed forces nuking the middle east? It's not like they are going to nuke the US.Europe, or Russia.
This had occurred to me something like 40 years ago. I doubt you’ll get anyone but preterists to relax regarding the “Great Tribulation” though. Everyone preaches dire conditions coming soon to your town.

This had occurred to me something like 40 years ago. I doubt you’ll get anyone but preterists to relax regarding the “Great Tribulation” though. Everyone preaches dire conditions coming soon to your town.
That's not what I'm seeing. Far as I see, there is a beast in the middle east that God wants wiped off the map.Then he will take the land he promised to Abraham's seed and give it to him.
Every square inch that was promised.

That's not what I'm seeing. Far as I see, there is a beast in the middle east that God wants wiped off the map.Then he will take the land he promised to Abraham's seed and give it to him.
Every square inch that was promised.
God also promised He’d take the land away if they did wrong. Nothing was more morally wrong than seeing the innocent son of God was put to death. Jesus did not seem to think God was going to restore genetic Israel. Not a word.

God also promised He’d take the land away if they did wrong. Nothing was more morally wrong than seeing the innocent son of God was put to death. Jesus did not seem to think God was going to restore genetic Israel. Not a word.
He never promised it to anyone but Abraham and his seed.He has allowed others to live there but it was never promised to them.

I fully expect after the beast is destroyed, the seed of Abraham will recieve that which was promised.
I expect his enemies to attempt to put up a fight, but they will all lose.

He never promised it to anyone but Abraham and his seed.He has allowed others to live there but it was never promised to them.

I fully expect after the beast is destroyed, the seed of Abraham will recieve that which was promised.
I expect his enemies to attempt to put up a fight, but they will all lose.

Did he promise the English Australia? How about Sweden to the Swedes? Or is He merely “allowing” them to live there?

I ask because it seems silly. God said he’d take away the land given if they misbehaved. Those promises are usually edited out by the pro Israel team. Selective bible reading.

Did he promise the English Australia? How about Sweden to the Swedes? Or is He merely “allowing” them to live there?

I ask because it seems silly. God said he’d take away the land given if they misbehaved. Those promises are usually edited out by the pro Israel team. Selective bible reading.
No, he's just allowing them to live there. That includes the Israelis. The promised land was only promised to the heir.

What amazes me the most about all this, is how much the time of the end reflects the years Jesus preached the gospel to his death. Just 42 month space in time. How he went through Israel preaching the gospel. How he was rejected by the authorities and put to death. It is just remarkable how the final 42 month span in in Israel for the saints who live there. There is even going to be a gentile military occupying Jerusalem at that time just like when the Romans occupied Jerusalem. It's simply remarkable.
And just as those who rejected him was cast out of the kingdom, thier offspring who bear the same works are cast out as well.

No, he's just allowing them to live there. That includes the Israelis. The promised land was only promised to the heir.

What amazes me the most about all this, is how much the time of the end reflects the years Jesus preached the gospel to his death. Just 42 month space in time. How he went through Israel preaching the gospel. How he was rejected by the authorities and put to death. It is just remarkable how the final 42 month span in in Israel for the saints who live there. There is even going to be a gentile military occupying Jerusalem at that time just like when the Romans occupied Jerusalem. It's simply remarkable.
And just as those who rejected him was cast out of the kingdom, thier offspring who bear the same works are cast out as well.
You do realize that the ones who were in the land and killed the son were cast out of the land, right? Do you know what nation was living in the land and killed the son? This scripture is not one you want to quote if you believe God is giving back the land to those servants who killed the son.

You do realize that the ones who were in the land and killed the son were cast out of the land, right? Do you know what nation was living in the land and killed the son? This scripture is not one you want to quote if you believe God is giving back the land to those servants who killed the son.
The apostles were Israelis, are you accusing the apostles of killing the heir of the promised land?
Or can you see the difference between the Israelis who believe in Christ and those who don't?

Back