Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

--You be the judge as to the Truth of this?--

I am wondering if any find this material 'ranting' or 'documented' truth?

• Polling needs done at the end of the 4 part post.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You be the judge of this also!

Evil cannot decern Truth! Evil hates Truth! 1 John 4:6 :sad Sad, but True.

Here is a post about the Mother of Harlots & her Daughters of Revelation 17:1-5. It was written years ago by Ellen G, White for Truth. You be the JUDGE as you look into the many main stream churchs of today, especially the last few years. Also note the ones that are constantly telling you that Christ is in these openly worldwide documented slim/pits! See Joshua 7:12's last few verses of the Masters Words! ".. NEITHER WILL I BE WITH YOU ,
*[ANYMORE EXCEPT] ye destroy the accursed from amoung you."

And Seeing that the dead past prophet E.G. White of the Adventist church has become so well publicly bashed, I thought that I would post some of her thought from Early Writings pg.. 273-4 in part only. Here we see the Revelation 17:5 ones, who are called the ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH (in caps) for the simple reason that, is what they have become. Again, Be sure to ask yourself if this is not exactly as you see in everyday openly documented print, & in the world T.V. news of today.

"I saw that since the second angel proclaimed (see Revelation 14:6-10) the fall of the churches, they have been growing more and more corrupt. They bear the name of being Christ's followers; yet it is impossible to distinguish them from the world. Ministers take their texts from the Word of God, but preach smooth things. ... there is nothing in the popular ministry that stirs the wrath of Satan, makes the sinner tremble, or applies to the heart and conscience the fearful realities of the judgement soon to come. Wicked men are generally pleased with a form of piety without true godliness, and they would aid and support such a religion.

Said the angel, Nothing less than the whole armor of righteousness can enable man to overcome the powers of darkness and retain victory over them. Satan has taken full possession of the churches as a body. The sayings and doings of men are dwelt upon instead of the plain cutting truths of the Word of God. ... They are Satan's faithful servants, notwithstanding they have assumed another name.

I saw that since Jesus left the holy place of the heavenly sanctuary and entered within the second Vail, the churches have been filling up with every unclean and hateful bird. I saw great iniquity and vileness in the churches; yet their members profess to be Christians. Their profession, their prayers, and their exhortations are an abomination in the sight of God. Said the angel, "God will not smell in their assemblies. Selfishness, fraud, and deceit are practiced by them without the reproving of conscience. And over all these evil traits they throw the cloak of religion." I was shown the pride of the nominal churches. God is not in their thoughts; their carnal minds dwell upon themselves; they decorate their poor mortal bodies, and then look upon themselves with satisfaction and pleasure. Jesus and the angels look upon them in anger. ... An innumerable host of evil angels are spreading over the whole land and crowding the churches. These agents of Satan look upon the religious bodies with exultation, for the cloak of religion covers the greatest crime and iniquity."
(end of quote)

And the Revelation 18:4 verse?? It seems that most do not even have a second thought of the LORDS'S LAST WARNING!
Midnight Cry! Matthew 25:6. Shut Door! Matthew 25:11-12! Fatal Warning! Genesis 19:12-15! (note verse 14's last part. :sad) Genesis 6:3 finds us 'seeing daily' the Holy Spirit lifted from the earth, as well as the professed folds of Christ! :sad

If one has not already 'SEPERATED' from the worldy churches into 'home churchs', they best get with it! See 2 Corinthians 6:12-18, & with FULL OBEDIENCE to the Word of God, (Acts 5:32) ALL OF THE MASTERS WORDS! Matthew 4:4

--John

Romes [Open DOCUMENTED Vomit], Compares To These Ones??

And yet we have some think that the Revelation 17:1-5 'FOLDS' will fare better than Cain's (satans) antilividian ones or even these documented in Rev. that are 'BLIND' and 'NAKED'! Revelation 3:9 :sad

These are no better than was Cain. Their sacrifice or LOVE OFFERING (of Works) is 'sick' and they too are to be SPEWED OUT by the Master of the Eternal Gospel. Revelation 14:6
From one person to a whole 'fold' we see the Candlestick of Revelation 2:5 stay's only upon an Eternal Conditional Covenant! Hebrews 13:20

Rev. 3:14
And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;
[15] I know [thy works,] that thou art [neither cold nor hot:] I would thou wert cold or hot.
[16] So then because [thou art lukewarm,] and neither cold nor hot, [I will spue thee out of my mouth.]
[17] Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing;
and [knowest not] that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and [blind, and naked:]
:sad

---John

Quote from Ellen White of Adventist fame, posted by John the Baptist,
"I saw that since the second angel proclaimed (see Revelation 14:6-10) the fall of the churches, they have been growing more and more corrupt. They bear the name of being Christ's followers; yet it is impossible to distinguish them from the world. Ministers take their texts from the Word of God, but preach smooth things. ... there is nothing in the popular ministry that stirs the wrath of Satan, makes the sinner tremble, or applies to the heart and conscience the fearful realities of the judgement soon to come. Wicked men are generally pleased with a form of piety without true godliness, and they would aid and support such a religion.

I have not read much of anything from Ms. White, and probably won't.

Notice the bolded sentence above. She is speaking of the messages of the angels in Revelation 14, which messages are given at the midpoint of the 70th week, which will be about 3 1/2 years after the rapture of the church! And she is saying that this angel is prophecing the fall of the churches? She is confused, to say the least. What is this message of the angel all about? It is a warning that those that take the mark of the beast will end up in hell. This message has nothing to do with the true church of Jesus Christ, for that church will have been raptured long before this angel gives this message. However, there will be many that turn to God after the midpoint of the week, and they will either take the mark, or be put to death! It is to them that this message is given.

Coop

What is this message of the angel all about? It is a warning that those that take the mark of the beast will end up in hell. This message has nothing to do with the true church of Jesus Christ, for that church will have been raptured long before this angel gives this message. However, there will be many that turn to God after the midpoint of the week, and they will either take the mark, or be put to death! It is to them that this message is given.

Coop

But forum, there is no law, huh? Some posts talk out of both sides of the devil mouth/piece!

And the church is going by, by? The church that teaches a pre/trip (or trib) rapture has already gone by by. Revelation 17:5 stuff!

And the Remnant of Revelation 12:17? (are Revelation 3:10 ones!) They recognize that they are already in the starting of the time of earths trouble that will, & is, escalating with NO STOPING POINT!!!

What does the verse tell you forum? That these will be kept from 'the hour of temptation, which will come [upon all the world] to try them that dwell upon the earth' (666!)
But where are they at? Surely they are still here on the earth!
--John

PS: And, it seems that the devil's 'doctrines' will follow them all around also? :sad

And the Remnant of Revelation 12:17? (are Revelation 3:10 ones!) They recognize that they are already in the starting of the time of earths trouble that will, & is, escalating with NO STOPING POINT!!!

What does the verse tell you forum? That these will be kept from 'the hour of temptation, which will come [upon all the world] to try them that dwell upon the earth' (666!)
I agree N.B. They will still be here and in compliance with 3:10, they will be protected throughout Satan's Tribulation against Christians.

John the Baptist said:
What is this message of the angel all about? It is a warning that those that take the mark of the beast will end up in hell. This message has nothing to do with the true church of Jesus Christ, for that church will have been raptured long before this angel gives this message. However, there will be many that turn to God after the midpoint of the week, and they will either take the mark, or be put to death! It is to them that this message is given.

Coop

But forum, there is no law, huh? Some posts talk out of both sides of the devil mouth/piece!

And the church is going by, by? The church that teaches a pre/trip (or trib) rapture has already gone by by. Revelation 17:5 stuff!

--John

PS: And, it seems that the devil's 'doctrines' will follow them all around also? :sad

You all can 'tribulate' if you want. It is written that He is coming for those that are looking for Him (Hebrews 9:28). I am going out on that first load (1 Thes 4:16) When will this take place? John tells us (Rev. 7:9, Rev. 19:6) So, yes, the church, or those that look for His coming, are indeed going by by. But you are free to stay if that is your desire. What are you looking for?

Sorry, but MOST of the church is still teaching a pre-trib rapture - and with good reason, for Paul and John both teach us this. You seem to be hung up on Rev. 17. This is speaking of the religion that will be left, after the church has been called out and taken to heaven. And after the antichrist has risen to power on the back bone of the Muslim religion. What is left? Perhaps you plan on being here to see it? I sure don't!

Remnant of Revelation 12:17? Who are they? They are "the remnant of her seed," "her" being the woman or Israel. Who are the remnant of her seed, but those that became born again after the church was raptured. They are the born again people left on the earth. The dragon at this time, will have entered into the antichrist, just as he did with Judas, and will persecute the Jews, and the Christians through the antichrist. When will this persecution take place? During the second half of the 70th week. That would be found in part of Revelation chapter 11, part of chapter 12, part of chapter 13, and on to chapter 16.

In truth, the actual 7 churches that John wrote to, have all disappeared long ago. Who would the Rev. 3:10 group represent now? Any member of the true body of Christ on earth. God has promised to keep us from the hour of temptation, and He will do that by way of the rapture. Therefore the "Remnant of Revelation 12:17" are not the same group! Those looking for His coming will leave out on the first load (1 Thes 4:16), and they are who are referrenced in Rev 3:10. The remnant are those that turn to God after the rapture, or perhaps those of today's church that are not looking for His coming.

Yes, of course the body of Christ is still on the earth, else we would not be having this conversation! But we won't be here long!

Coop

Back