Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Your Favorite Drummer or Guitarist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Did I already post this?
So....
I'll post it again !
My favorite drummer right now.

As a long-time - but now former - martial artist, I see the constants of mastery of physical movement in the drummer you posted. Elbows in. Shoulders down. Relaxed. Head up. Very much "in the pocket" rhythmically. Nice.

As a long-time - but now former - martial artist, I see the constants of mastery of physical movement in the drummer you posted. Elbows in. Shoulders down. Relaxed. Head up. Very much "in the pocket" rhythmically. Nice.
Very interesting.
I noticed immediately how relaxed he is.
Larry Mulin, drummer, U2, has had shoulder surgery recently. He never had that relaxed look.
He must be about 58 or so.

Wow.
Great.
Never heard anything like it!
I have seen him a few times in concert , always a good time . Once went through a pre concert buffet line with Tommy in front of me and he did not want any kale but I did get kale , now I wonder if I did not eat kale could I play guitar as great as Tommy Emmanuel :lol .

Back