Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

10 reasons WHY the Quran is NOT from God

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

John Zain

#1 – Of primary importance: the Bible was NOT altered before the time of Mohammed.
These are “the Scriptures” that Allah, Gabriel, and Mohammed are referring to.
God orchestrated thousands of years of history to produce His precious Scriptures.
God did NOT fail to preserve them, and He was NOT defeated by Satan and/or man in this.
If alteration had actually happened:
-- Muslims could have produced a portion of some Bible to prove alteration.
-- the Christian world would certainly have been screaming warnings about it.
-- Gabriel would also have been screaming warnings about it to Mohammed.
I have 13 quotes from Muslim scholars who say the whole idea is just ridiculous.
To insist that thousands of Bible verses were altered is just wishful thinking.
Note: Muslims use the Triune God as their #1 excuse for rejecting Christianity, but
the basic Christian gospel (which they also reject) contains nothing about the Trinity.

#2 -- Allah is NOT the God of the Bible, but he says he is in 29:46.
OT: God chose the Israelites to represent humanity for what He wanted to prove
to the world about humanity, and for bringing forth His Messiah-Redeemer-Savior.
God had to be a very strict task-master. And in order to protect His chosen people,
He was forced to destroy some of their enemies. Even so, there are verses such as:
“... you shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Leviticus 19:18)
NT:God’s unconditional love shines through loud and clear.
“You shall love your neighbor as yourself” (Matthew 22:39), love your enemies,
bless those who curse you, lay down your life for your friend, fulfil the Law
by loving other people. “God is love” (1 John 4:8), etc.
Quran: There is a big difference here because of Allah’s conditional love.
There are dozens of verses which say, “Allah does not love those who ___________”.

#3 -- Quran does NOT carry on with the religion of the Bible, but it says it does in 42:13.
Quran says Allah has given “the same religion” as given to Abraham, Moses, Jesus, etc.
But, this is not true because it condemns some of the Bible’s major doctrines.

#4 -- Quran is NOT free from contradictions (inconsistencies), but it says it is in 4:82.
Some verses praise the Bible, and some verses condemn major doctrines.
Other major contradictions are in points #2 and #3.

#5 -- Quran stories are NOT the same at all as the Torah stories.
How and Why could the original Torah stories be in error?

#6 -- Quran does NOT admit that everyone is a sinner, but obviously everyone is.
In the Bible, many verses say this, and the “original sin” verses explain why it is so.
In the Quran, there are no such verses, it just mentions “those” who choose to sin.

#7 -- Quran does NOT have a plan of salvation that is even close to that of the Injil.
The Bible teaches certain people are saved by God’s gift of grace through faith,
and this is not as a result of any good deeds.

#8 -- Quran does NOT carry on with God’s ancient blood covenants.
OT: Taught that the sacrificial blood of animals shed on the altar
is the sin offering for the atonement (forgiveness)of peoples' sins.
NT:Teaches the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ on the cross
is the sin offering for the atonement (forgiveness)of peoples' sins,
and this sinless human being was God’s perfect and final blood sacrifice.

#9 -- Islam is NOT nearly as strict as the Bible re: the Ten Commandments.
After the Ten Commandments, man is commanded not to lie, commit adultery or murder,
and there are NO exceptions (unless God specifically orders it, e.g. killing in war).

#10 – “Gabriel” was NOT given the Injil test to determine if he was from God.
The New Testament provides us with a spiritual test in 1 John 4:1-3 for determining if spirits,
angels, etc. are from God or from Satan. We are warned that this is necessary
because “Satan transforms himself into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14),
and “there is no truth in him ... he is liar and the father of it (lies)” (John 8:44).
The false angel “Moroni” deceived Joseph Smith, resulting in Mormonism.

Last edited by a moderator:
James the Just, brother of jesus(AS) spoke against Pauls writings. A factionalism occured between the apostles and the disciples of the apostles in the early years of christianity - Pauls faction eventually won out - After the PAuline verrsion of christianity won out

:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused :confused

James 1:1
James, a slave of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter, a slave and an apostle of Jesus Christ

Titus 1:1
Paul, a slave of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ

Jude 1:1
Jude, a slave of Jesus Christ, and a brother of James

so why is it that the Christians who actually sat with Muhamed(SAW) face to face, considered him to be Divinely guided, but you, a man who knows nothing of Islam and little of Christianity as they knew it - can make claims contrary to theirs? Why would the Christians of his time embrace him?

Why?

The same reason other "Christians" throughout the ages flocked to a "new prophet" claiming to have the "correct version".
Because they loved darkness rather than light.
They had itching ears ready to receive anything contrary.

2 Timothy 4
(3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
(4) And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
So called "Christians" flocked to men like Mani (who Vince has expounded upon on this site), and men like Joseph Smith, who all claimed that the original teaching was "lost" and they were privileged to receive the "correct" teaching.

They are a dime a dozen, and foolish men are their prey.
The blind leading the blind into destruction because they would not endure sound doctrine, but instead, created another doctrine.

Paul, a man with a perfect motive to corrupt your religion. Its absolutely mind boggling that Pauls conversion and subsequent actions are not questioned in the slightest by christians when the evidence of his deception is so clear.

You're right. He was full of so much hatred for Christians that he was beaten, flogged, imprisoned, and murdered as one of them! Darn that Paul he has deceived us all to be kind and compassionate and love the Lord with all our hearts!!!!

*shakes fist*

A coveinant excuse for those who deny the truth

I would rather take the opionions of those who actually sat with Muhamed(SAW) rather than those who never met him and opose him on principal rather than facts.

Without any knowledge of the christians who affirmed Muhameds(SAW) prophethood and adopted the Message he brought - you have made a blanket statement calling them mislead
There are foolish men who would rather take the word of those who spoke directly to those cult leaders Mani and Joseph Smith too.

Nowhere in the OT does God ever say "Thou shall not put any other gods beside me, unless that god is my son" or even that God will or ever has had a son (this is important to the debate weather or not Jesus(AS) was created or not, somehow, the church decided Jesus(As) was uncreated, where did theey get that info from?)

Dont take it from a Muslim, take it from the jews.

Matthew 22:41-46

Whose Son Is the Messiah?

41 Then, surrounded by the Pharisees, Jesus asked them a question: 42 “What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?”

They replied, “He is the son of David.”

43 Jesus responded, “Then why does David, speaking under the inspiration of the Spirit, call the Messiah ‘my Lord’? For David said,

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord,
Sit in the place of honor at my right hand
until I humble your enemies beneath your feet.’[g]

45 Since David called the Messiah ‘my Lord,’ how can the Messiah be his son?”

46 No one could answer him. And after that, no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Seems to me the Jews understood the concept of the Messiah and the nature of our Lord and His desire for blood atonement for sins.

Hence, the reason for this thread, and the OP stating that the God of the Bible is not the God of the Quran.

If God of Abraham says He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow how then can Mohammad's God decide to up and change his mind and change the rules of atonement?

(Strangely enough, this same verse also shows that the Jews understand the concept of the ways Elohim reveals Himself in more than one form. Did you catch it?)

Last edited by a moderator:
arguing the true way to the unbeliver is useless they have to see for themselves.

very, very true!

He made it that way so that only He, God, can receive the glory for it. Nice little way He set it up, isn't it?

I'll take your advice and leave this discussion and harass you via 'visitor messages' instead :lol

Your Bible contains both, correct, but your beliefs derive from the Nt, and more importantly from Paul.
False.

Christians, just as Paul, showed from the OT that what they were saying in the NT about Christ was true.

Paul, a man with a perfect motive to corrupt your religion.
Paul's only motive was to prove through the OT scriptures that Christ was the promised Messiah.
He, along with Jesus and the other writers of the bible, did an excellent job of pointing that out.

Its absolutely mind boggling that Pauls conversion and subsequent actions are not questioned in the slightest by christians when the evidence of his deception is so clear.
What deception?
That Christ was the promised Messiah?
That's no deception.

Nowhere in the OT does God ever say "Thou shall not put any other gods beside me, unless that god is my son" or even that God will or ever has had a son (this is important to the debate
It certainly is important.

Psalms 2
(7) I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Psalms 2
(12) Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
And confirmed in the NT.
Hebrews 1
(1) God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
(2) Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
(3) Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
(4) Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
(5) For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
(6) And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
(7) And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
(8) But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
weather or not Jesus(AS) was created or not, somehow, the church decided Jesus(As) was uncreated, where did theey get that info from?)
Where we get all our doctrine from ..... SCRIPTURE.
The SCRIPTURES that you abandoned for the itching ears of another created doctrine by man.

Colossians 1
(16) For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Nowhere in the OT does God ever say "I am a Triune God" or even a hint at it
There are indeed hints of more than one individual being one. Or should I say an outright statement of fact.
Genesis 2
(24) Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
And confirmed by Christ in the NT.
Mark 10
(7) For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
(8) And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

Just because you have a problem with what "one" means doesn't mean that God cannot be "ONE" and yet be more than a single individual.

The OT is superb example of christians "seeing what they want" in the words and performing acrobatic interpretive stunts to justify their association of partners with God.
Acrobats????

You mean like distorting Deut 18:18 to be about a future guy called mohammed instead of about Christ?

ROFL!
That's got to be the nimblest, double-jointed acrobatic trick ever!

Dont take it from a Muslim, take it from the jews.

Well, thanks. Good advice.
Paul, along with other apostles of Christ, was a Jew.

Matthew 22:41-46

Whose Son Is the Messiah?

41 Then, surrounded by the Pharisees, Jesus asked them a question: 42 “What do you think about the Messiah? Whose son is he?â€

They replied, “He is the son of David.â€

43 Jesus responded, “Then why does David, speaking under the inspiration of the Spirit, call the Messiah ‘my Lord’? For David said,

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord,
Sit in the place of honor at my right hand
until I humble your enemies beneath your feet.’[g]

45 Since David called the Messiah ‘my Lord,’ how can the Messiah be his son?â€

46 No one could answer him. And after that, no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Seems to me the Jews understood the concept of the Messiah and the nature of our Lord and His desire for blood atonement for sins.

Hence, the reason for this thread, and the OP stating that the God of the Bible is not the God of the Quran.

If God of Abraham says He is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow how then can Mohammad's God decide to up and change his mind and change the rules of atonement?

(Strangely enough, this same verse also shows that the Jews understand the concept of the ways Elohim reveals Himself in more than one form. Did you catch it?)
A big hardy :thumbsup for you!

ATTENTION!

I realize this puts a Muslim at a disadvantage, but our ToS are our ToS...

1 - This is a Christian site, therefore, any attempt to put down Christianity and the basic tenets of our Faith will be considered a hostile act. Statement of Faith

We consider Paul's writings to be part of the inspired Word of God. This is a Christian forum and any posting(s) that is intended to purposely distort Paul's writings will not be tolerated.

Active promotion of sinful behavior will not be permitted. This includes promotion of homosexual behavior. Individual restrictions may apply on a Forum to Forum basis. Please check the announcements and stickies at the top of each Forum.

3 - No active promotion of other Faiths is allowed:

You will not post any messages; links, images or photos that promote a religion or belief other than Biblical and historical Christianity (atheism is considered a "belief" for the purposes of this rule). Discussing these doctrines are fine, as long as the beliefs are not actively promoted. This includes Universal Reconciliation, Universal Salvation, Serpent seed, Dual Seed or Two-Seedline doctrine which are only allowed in the 1 on 1 Debate Forum. This is a Christian Forum as the name suggests.

Back