Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

9/11 American Burns Quran.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
9/11 Quran Burning: American burns Quran pages at 9/11 Ground Zero rally saying "America should never be afraid to give their opinion!" on Vimeo
The man burning the Quran said: "Americans should never be afraid to give their opinion!"
In America the purpose for burning the Quran is in protest to Islam being a violent and false religion. The creation of Islam is out of hatred of Yahwah (modren Hebrew Yahweh); to surplant Islam in place of Judaism. The name Yahwah is no where to be found in the Quran. Read: Allah is not the god of Abraham.
Judaic Christian Forum - Allah is not the god of Abraham And also: Islamic Deception

Al-Takeyya. Or: Al-Taqiyya. Judaic Christian Forum - Islamic Deception To defend Islam and the Quran is to take sides against Yahwah.

No, it's not. It's an explicit, disgusting gesture of vicious hatred.
Islam is a disgusting gesture of vicious hated. It is ISLAM's followers who fly planes into buildings, who behead people on camera, who rape women then punish the woman for the rape, that oppresses women and makes them almost PROPERTY of men.

I could go on and on...

I`m glad he had the courage to do that and not get bullied by Obama and the government to stop. The pastor that threatened to burn korans in FL has been banned from going to the UK (but for some reasons we don`t ban radical muslims), was threatend by the Black Panthers (muslim led), was given a close to $200,000 security bill for his threat (yet if islam is a religion of peace and tolerance why would security be needed?), The Al-Falluja web forum "threatened a bloody war against America" if he burned the koran, leaders from all over the world were denouncing this, got over a 100 other death threats, the FBI visited him, his mortgage lender demanded full and immediate pay of the rest of his mortgage, the fire department issued a warning saying he had no right until his lawyer showed them the 1st amendment and said he did have a right, etc.

Compare that to this video YouTube - Muslims in America where some muslims in the US are stepping on the US flag saying their loyalty is to allah not the US and the US represents to them "the crusade of war on islam", a spokesman said islam is to "dominate all other religions, to dominate the US and the world even though the nonmuslims may hate it".

Where was Obama and world leaders denouncing this? This was calling for violence against humans and a take over of a country and religion but that was allowed. Burning a book that is completely contrary to most American beliefs brought all sorts of reprecussions on the pastor`s head.

People need courage to stand up and say islam is evil otherwise the cowardness will result in all rights to speak against islam to be removed.

I just watched the video, he was interferred with. The police stopped him and took him away from the site. He got a few pages burned but not the whole book. But if muslims did this to the Bible they could burn the whole thing with no interferrence.

Good commentary. However, I believe islam is the beast and 666 is islam`s mark. I was reading Revelation about the beheading and I thought that`s islam not the pope. Soon after I read that I heard a very good explanation of 666 that confirmed my thoughts. It was a message by Rico Cortes YouTube - Revealing the Mark of the Beast 1of3.. It is a 3 part video but you might be interested.

Kenan, I am called to be a defender of my own faith not the faith of other gods that lead people to hell. I am especially not called to defend a faith that widely persecutes not just Christians, although Christians are targetted、but any person who is not muslim. I strongly disagree with you that the violence that is going on ALL over the world from muslims is just from a small, tiny handful of muslims. It is a large army of muslims who are simply trying to live out their faith as the koran teaches, and those who are not participating in violence or oppression are supporting it either monetarily or through their moral support or even their silence. Therefore, I would say the opposite of what you said, I would say the small pocket of muslims are the ones who outspokenly disagree with islamic violence and oppression.

The difference between Christians and muslims is if a muslim burns a Bible, we may feel anger, sadness or disgust over that but we are not going to call for mass murder or even a single murder over it. We will speak out against it, but not resort to violence. Muslims first course of action is often sheer violence. It is also a religion of bullying and the only way to handle a bully is to stand up to them otherwise their bullying only gets worse because they see the victim as a weak, coward. I think that was the statement the man who burned the koran was making. He did not burn a buddhist bible because no statement towards buddhists need to be made. They pretty much live and let live. But muslims don`t do that. They toe the line and push the line back as far as they can unless someone stands up and says your not moving my line anymore. This is the unfortunate reality. I wish it were not, but it is and if people don`t see that or acknowledge it, I think they are either naive or blind.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Romans and Catholics use to behead Christians. The Popes title and the number of that nation both add up to 666 in Roman numerals. But that is for another thread, not this one.

They used to behead but not now. The only one who does it now is islam. Look at that video it`s interesting to see how 666 really could be islam.

formal reminder will both parties abide by the tos.

this site doesnt tolerate insults to the faith , and lets not also insult the athiest.

please.

Kenan, I am called to be a defender of my own faith not the faith of other gods that lead people to hell. I am especially not called to defend a faith that widely persecutes not just Christians, although Christians are targeted、but any person who is not Muslim. I strongly disagree with you that the violence that is going on ALL over the world from Muslims is just from a small, tiny handful of Muslims. It is a large army of Muslims who are simply trying to live out their faith as the koran teaches, and those who are not participating in violence or oppression are supporting it either monetarily or through their moral support or even their silence. Therefore, I would say the opposite of what you said, I would say the small pocket of Muslims are the ones who outspokenly disagree with Islamic violence and oppression.
Well stated.

The difference between Christians and Muslims is if a Muslim burns a Bible, we may feel anger, sadness or disgust over that but we are not going to call for mass murder or even a single murder over it. We will speak out against it, but not resort to violence. Muslims first course of action is often sheer violence. It is also a religion of bullying and the only way to handle a bully is to stand up to them otherwise their bullying only gets worse because they see the victim as a weak, coward. I think that was the statement the man who burned the Koran was making. He did not burn a Buddhist bible because no statement towards Buddhists need to be made. They pretty much live and let live. But Muslims don`t do that. They toe the line and push the line back as far as they can unless someone stands up and says your not moving my line anymore. This is the unfortunate reality. I wish it were not, but it is and if people don`t see that or acknowledge it, I think they are either naive or blind.
What I don't' understand is how anyone can fail to see the evil that is Islam.

People are being killed world wide in the name of "Allah". Astounding that anyone would defend Islam, and REALLY ASTOUNDING that any non-religious person would defend Islam. (Not that I believe there ARE any non-religious people out there - of course, there are those who claim to be...)

Okay, so it seems that a lot of people are under the illusion that Islam is a unique religion in its violence.

And as for burning the Qur'an, I say it's simply a stupid idea. Actually reading the book and criticizing it will do far more damage than burning a thousand of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posts in this thread have been deleted or edited. All members will comply with the ToS when responding here or anywhere on CFnet.

Thank you.

There are many forms of Islam. Do not fall prey to the No True Scotsman fallacy. There are violent Muslims. There are violent Jews. There are violent Christians. And there are violent non-believers. Every religious text has violent passages in them. We have a unique view of Christianity, since the Western interpretation is seen through the lens of 400-years of humanism. That is, 400-years ago, Christians were behaving much like Muslims do today in many parts of the world. Salem witch trials anyone? The Muslim world needs an infusion of humanism, so that it can ascend to the level of modern Christianity.

There are many forms of Islam. Do not fall prey to the No True Scotsman fallacy. There are violent Muslims. There are violent Jews. There are violent Christians. And there are violent non-believers. Every religious text has violent passages in them. We have a unique view of Christianity, since the Western interpretation is seen through the lens of 400-years of humanism. That is, 400-years ago, Christians were behaving much like Muslims do today in many parts of the world. Salem witch trials anyone? The Muslim world needs an infusion of humanism, so that it can ascend to the level of modern Christianity.

delineate violent jews.

yes i am aware of the salem witch trials.

but that wasnt taught by the disciples or the lord to do, but rather a MISINTPRETATION!

jesus said we are love the lost.

not kill them

we are to love thine enemy.

sadly that was forgotten by those of that time.

Humanism is not the reason that Christianity is what it is today. The words of Christ is the reason! Those Christians who murdered others were committing sin against Christ. Humanism is nothing but Christianity with Christ removed.

Christ receives all the glory for healing His Church and transforming her into His Bride who will be perfect, without spot or blemish.

Have a little respect on a Christian forum, why don't you... :nono2

Back