Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

9/11 American Burns Quran.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
delineate violent jews.

yes i am aware of the salem witch trials.

but that wasnt taught by the disciples or the lord to do, but rather a MISINTPRETATION!

jesus said we are love the lost.

not kill them

we are to love thine enemy.

sadly that was forgotten by those of that time.

The Qur'an also has peaceful, loving passages:

Surah 2:256, "There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower."

Surah 5:32, "For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind."

I never understood inter-faith wars in the modern era. Fundamentalist/Orthodox Christians and Muslims should both team-up against the non-believers, such as myself, instead of wasting your energies against each other. You both share the same philosophical outlook and are not very different theologically.

Humanism is not the reason that Christianity is what it is today. The words of Christ is the reason! Those Christians who murdered others were committing sin against Christ. Humanism is nothing but Christianity with Christ removed.

Christ receives all the glory for healing His Church and transforming her into His Bride who will be perfect, without spot or blemish.

Have a little respect on a Christian forum, why don't you... :nono2

I'd say I am quite a respectful member on these forums.

KJV Luk 6:26 Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,
28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.
29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not to take thy coat also.
30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.
31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.
32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.
33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.
34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Islam is the opposite of Christianity in everything.

Koran 8:12 When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

8:39 And fight with them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah; but if they desist, then surely Allah sees what they do.

9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

Bukhari 52:177 Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Oil and water don't mix.

Written on the wall of the Islamic Dome of the Rock:
"O you People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), overstep not bounds in your religion, and of God speak only the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, is only an apostle of God, and his Word which he conveyed unto Mary, and a Spirit proceeding from him. Believe therefore in God and his apostles, and say not Three. It will be better for you. God is only one God. Far be it from his glory that he should have a son.â€

This is the opposite of Christianity.
KJV 2Jn 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

9/11 Quran Burning: American burns Quran pages at 9/11 Ground Zero rally saying "America should never be afraid to give their opinion!" on Vimeo
The man burning the Quran said: "Americans should never be afraid to give their opinion!"
In America the purpose for burning the Quran is in protest to Islam being a violent and false religion. The creation of Islam is out of hatred of Yahwah (modren Hebrew Yahweh); to surplant Islam in place of Judaism. The name Yahwah is no where to be found in the Quran. Read: Allah is not the god of Abraham.
Judaic Christian Forum - Allah is not the god of Abraham And also: Islamic Deception

Al-Takeyya. Or: Al-Taqiyya. Judaic Christian Forum - Islamic Deception To defend Islam and the Quran is to take sides against Yahwah.
Have you taken the time to read these links?

There are many forms of Islam. Do not fall prey to the No True Scotsman fallacy. There are violent Muslims. There are violent Jews. There are violent Christians. And there are violent non-believers. Every religious text has violent passages in them. We have a unique view of Christianity, since the Western interpretation is seen through the lens of 400-years of humanism. That is, 400-years ago, Christians were behaving much like Muslims do today in many parts of the world. Salem witch trials anyone? The Muslim world needs an infusion of humanism, so that it can ascend to the level of modern Christianity.
Well said. I would implore anyone in this thread to educate themselves on the Alevi, a large ethno-religious humanist sects of Shi'a found in Turkey, with adherents in the millions.

Humanism is not the reason that Christianity is what it is today. The words of Christ is the reason! Those Christians who murdered others were committing sin against Christ.
Muslims commit a sin when they murder too.

Humanism is nothing but Christianity with Christ removed.
False; this is subjective validation. Humanism existed long before Christianity.

Have a little respect on a Christian forum, why don't you... :nono2
I'm sure I speak for both Gendou and I when I say that understanding is far more virtuous, as it were, than respect.

Islam is the opposite of Christianity in everything.
Would you care to post some of the more violent verses now?

Well said. I would implore anyone in this thread to educate themselves on the Alevi, a large ethno-religious humanist sects of Shi'a found in Turkey, with adherents in the millions.

False; this is subjective validation. Humanism existed long before Christianity.

I'm sure I speak for both Gendou and I when I say that understanding is far more virtuous, as it were, than respect.

before you bother , be sure to come forward and indict lenin, stalin and also pol pot and mao.

all communists.

and add the jew who did reject the lord's teaching.

karl marx is a hebrew.

so was hermen hess.

before you bother , be sure to come forward and indict lenin, stalin and also pol pot and mao.
That sure sounded condescending, but fine: Stalin, Pol Pot (and to a lesser extent Mao, but the pragmatics of his ideology were utterly flawed, and one cannot be at fault by holding him accountable for the unbelievable atrocities committed against the Chinese people. Lincoln suspended various civil liberties, such as habeas corpus, during the American Civil War, and is regarded as the hero who liberated slaves all over America, and rightly so, but he's not blameless) were terrible people, and Luxemburg wrote to Lenin regarding Red October, warning of the consequences of such ruthlessly authoritarian practices.

There goes a limerick written by Robert Conquest:
"There was an old bastard named Lenin,
Who did two or three million men in;
That's an awful lot done in,
But where he did one in,
That old bastard Stalin did ten in."

I have never been an advocate of the practices of the Bolsheviks (as have no anarchists worldwide). Were I to adhere to a communist organisation for the purposes of solidarity alone, I would call myself a Trotskyist and fourth internationalist (or simply a unionist), recognising the necessity of an international workers' revolution in particular and rejecting Stalinism in all its manifestations.

all communists.
What does this mean? That I should indict Rosa Luxemburg, Alexander Berkman, Leon Trotsky, Emma Goldman, Peter Kropotkin, Mikhail Bakunin, and above all, Marx and Engels? No, sir, I will not.

and add the jew who did reject the lord's teaching.

karl marx is a hebrew.
All of these people I have listed rejected the Lord's teaching wholeheartedly, and instead preached economic egalitarianism, worker solidarity, and peace and harmony between all men regardless of race, colour or nationality. Lenin was an vehemently outspoken critic of the Tsarist pogroms against the Jews; Goldman and Berkman were secular humanists; Marx and Engels spoke of the theory of alienation; &c.

So this point you've raised means nothing to me; in fact, it's more comical for me to read "Karl Marx is a Hebrew" than anything else - what you've said, in my opinion, isn't a "bad" thing in any sense of the word. Honestly, it's as ridiculous as the comments of the dropkicks on Stormfront and what was /new/, who call and called communism evil because KARL MARX WAS A JEEEWWW AND COMMUNISM IS ZIONIST PROPAGANDA!!!

This is an extreme digression from the topic at hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sure sounded condescending, but fine: Stalin, Pol Pot (and to a lesser extent Mao, but the pragmatics of his ideology were utterly flawed, and one cannot be at fault by holding him accountable for the unbelievable atrocities committed against the Chinese people. Lincoln suspended various civil liberties, such as habeas corpus, during the American Civil War, and is regarded as the hero who liberated slaves all over America, and rightly so, but he's not blameless) were utter *bad guys*, and Luxemburg wrote to Lenin regarding Red October, warning of the consequences of such ruthlessly authoritarian practices.

There goes a limerick written by Robert Conquest:
"There was an old bastard named Lenin,
Who did two or three million men in;
That's an awful lot done in,
But where he did one in,
That old bastard Stalin did ten in."

I have never been an advocate of the practices of the Bolsheviks (as have no anarchists worldwide). Were I to adhere to a communist organisation for the purposes of solidarity alone, I would call myself a Trotskyist and fourth internationalist (or simply a unionist), recognising the necessity of an international workers' revolution in particular and rejecting Stalinism in all its manifestations.

What does this mean? That I should indict Rosa Luxemburg, Alexander Berkman, Leon Trotsky, Emma Goldman, Peter Kropotkin, Mikhail Bakunin, and above all, Marx and Engels? No, sir, I will not.

All of these people I have listed rejected the Lord's teaching wholeheartedly, and instead preached economic egalitarianism, worker solidarity, and peace and harmony between all men regardless of race, colour or nationality. Lenin was an vehemently outspoken critic of the Tsarist pogroms against the Jews; Goldman and Berkman were secular humanists; Marx and Engels spoke of the theory of alienation; &c.

So this point you've raised means nothing to me; in fact, it's more comical for me to read "Karl Marx is a Hebrew" than anything else - what you've said, in my opinion, isn't a "bad" thing in any sense of the word. Honestly, it's as ridiculous as the comments of the dropkicks on Stormfront and what was /new/, who call and called communism evil because KARL MARX WAS A JEEEWWW AND COMMUNISM IS ZIONIST PROPAGANDA!!!

This is an extreme digression from the topic at hand.

really as a hebrew, i didnt do that for that.

just show you that one

the ot was for the hebrews of the old testament

the christians may read the ot and see what the lord was but arent to follow the violent commands

and communists must clean house before they point fingers at us.

seems to be hyprocritical when we as a group didnt do this in 1979

having been in afghanistan and saw the after math of this

poisioning afghanistan water supplies
murdering children
destruction of the food supllies of afghanistan

so unless you have something to say about bringing gorbachev and also his predecesor to trial for war crimes.

cease and desist this attack on us as we neither condone the actions of the puritans or the those that murder gays and abortionist

see how these works?

have a nice day

and yes i will admit that i made a mistake on bringing the marx was a hebrew but since you picked on us and no other faith be fair and list the sins of the hebrews

as a hebrew i will own up to the attrocities commited by them

these are(i'm pro-isreal but also know that isreal isnt always innocent)

First Israel Palestine War 1948 Arab invasion attrocities

not always easy to verify.

but i dont see that isreal is innocent always as war is ugly.

i merely applying the idea of no true scotsman.

and heres perspective.

Brigitte Gabriel, who suffered through civil war in Lebanon as a Christian youth, has become so much of an outspoken critic of radical Islam since Sept. 11, 2001, that she has been labeled a "radical Islamophobe."

Now an author and activist, her ACT! for America (actforamerica.org), which has a chapter in Stuart, calls itself the "nation's largest national security movement." It hopes to mobilize a grass-toos citizens network to "lead to public policies that promote America's national security and the defense of American democratic values against the assault of radical Islam."

Gabriel will speak to the chapter Thursday night in Stuart. She recently e-mailed a few questions I e-mailed her.

Q. Do you see any similarities as to what occurred in Egypt with what happened in Iran when the Shah was overthrown? What is the most significant difference or similarity?

A. We see glaring similarities. America betrayed (Egyptian President Hosni) Mubarak, an American ally who stood with America for 30 years.

After Mubarak was out of office, two major things happened in Egypt and none of them was about the revolution or democracy. Imam Al-Qardawi one of the most notorious radicals who was expelled by the Egyptian government for his radicalism gave the Friday prayers at Tahrir square and two Iranian ships were allowed to go through the Suez canal on their way to Syria.

Both events ushered in a new era of Islamic radicalism and a weakened America in a very unstable part of the world. Both were done by a democratic American president who betrayed an ally and lacked foreign policy understanding. President (Barack) Obama failed to realize what was taking place and who is going to fill the power vacuum.

Q. Do you see the protests for democratic reform in the Middle East as changing it over time? If not, why? If so, how?

A. Unfortunately not. You have to prepare a society for democracy and they have to have democratic value system that supports what democracy stands for. Islam, the religion that dominates the Middle East, is a political system cloaked in religion, that does not acknowledge men made laws and follows only the Sharia legal system, where it considers women as second-class citizens.

Q. What are the prospects for a peaceful, democratic Lebanon?

A. Lebanon used to be peaceful, democratic, multicultural society until the radical Islamists took control of it. They did it democratically, as Lebanon is a republic very much like the United States. The radical Islamic groups now all melted into Hezbollah were elected into the government democratically after given initial representation in the parliament because they did a lot of charitable and good work in the communities. Hezbollah just dissolved the government and took control of it all in the last few weeks.

Q. Zbiegniew Brzenzski, a Middle East expert, recently wrote, "I think eventually the terrorist groups will fade for terrorism is a temporary phenomenon, reflecting social hatreds, tensions and periodic rise and then eventually the fall of fanatical beliefs."

What do you think?

A. Based on what facts? The fact that Islam conquered, through the sword, most nations from the 600s all the way to 1924 when President Attaturk in Turkey abolished the Caliphate? At one point Islam covered more of the Earth's surface than the Roman Empire did at its peak! All that happened through jihad. Thinking and hoping is one thing, studying history and learning facts and reflecting on them is another.

Q. What do you see happening in Israel over the next 10 to 15 years? Is there any hope for lasting agreement between the various sides in that conflict?

A. Unfortunately I do not think so. If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there will be peace in the Middle East. If Israelis put down their weapons today, there will no longer be an Israel. The world will see another holocaust. When Muslim people had a chance to vote democratically for people to represent them, they elected Hamas in Gaza, Hezbollah in Lebanon, and if elections were held in Egypt and Jordan today, the Muslim Brotherhood would win hands down.

Q. Just how serious is the threat to the United States from radical Islam? What are the odds that we will someday face Sharia law?

A. The threat of radical Islam has become a major threat to western societies whether here or in Europe. As I am speaking with you right now there are 85 sharia courts operating in Britain alone parallel to British Law. The first Sharia Islamic court was established in Texas in the 1990s before Sept. 11, 2001, and before people even started asking questions about Islam. Right now Islamic law is being sited in many courtrooms across America. They are calling it Pakistani law, Egyptian law, Indonesian law but they are not calling it by its name, Sharia law.

Q. You've been called a "radical Islamophobe"? Accurate? How would you desribe yourself?

A. I am a terrorism analyst who infiltrates Islamic chat rooms and listens to what they are saying in Arabic, something most Americans cannot do and have no interest in doing. When I speak about terrorist cells in our country or as a threat to our nation, I am speaking based on information I collected, I studied, I worked on dealing with groups from the FBI to other intelligence agencies throughout the world. I speak about facts not fiction.

In the last two years alone we have arrested over 75 home-grown terrorists, all Muslims either born to the Islamic faith or who have converted to Islam, plotting to either blow up Times Square, or the subway system, or the lighting of a Christmas tree in Oregon, or blowing the Fountain building in Texas, etc. The list goes on and on. These are facts not fiction.

Can you point to other 75 people from a single religion trying to kill Americans within the span of two years such as Hindus, Jews, Sikhs, Bahais, Maronites, Mormons, Evangelical Christians, Amish etc? Since Sept. 11, 2001, there have been more than 16,000 Islamic terrorist attacks around the world. Can you show me any other single group from a single religion trying to commit terrorist acts like this in the name of their religion?

Q. It's been reported that at one of your speeches in Florida a few years ago, you labeled then-presidential hopeful Barack Obama an "anti-Semite." True? If so, has your assessment changed?

A. I labeled president Obama anti Israel. I am a Semite, an Arab from Lebanon. What we were talking about was Israel and this is what I meant and what I referred to when I was asked if he was anti-Semite. Just watch how he has treated Israel and its leaders since he has been in office. I think his actions in the last two years proved my point.

Q. Given your outspokenness about radical Islam, do you ever fear for your safety?

A. When you are sounding the alarm about people who are threatening to kill others or harm others because of their religious supremacy, you usually create a lot of enemies from the evil camp who want to silence you. However I believe it is our duty as freedom-loving citizens of the world, to make sure we never allow evil to go unchecked.

BRIGITTE GABRIEL

The Martin County Tea Party presents Brigitte Gabriel, ACT! for America president.

Where: First Baptist Church of Stuart, 201 W. Ocean Blvd., Stuart, (772) 287-7422

When: 7 p.m. Thursday

Admission: Free

© 2011 TCPalm. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Nope. I'm not on here to prove anything. You either see it or you don't. If you see it, good. If not, then so be it. It's not my duty to prove anything, only the Holy Spirit can do that.

What is up with the word editor spitting out all the junk code. There must be a bunch of hidden code attached to the links. BS :grumpy

Nope. I'm not on here to prove anything. You either see it or you don't. If you see it, good. If not, then so be it. It's not my duty to prove anything, only the Holy Spirit can do that.
How convenient. I hope you question yourself after rereading what you wrote.

the christians may read the ot and see what the lord was but arent to follow the violent commands
I'm interested to see your scriptural justification for this. Does any book of the NT explicitly state this, or is artistic interpretation required?

I've heard of differentiations between "ceremonial law" and "moral law," in regards to what laws the Christians are required to follow. Who decided which was which?

and communists must clean house before they point fingers at us.
While I don't see why this is relevant at all, I fully condemn the practices of the former communist regimes (I thought this would've been obvious, given my identity as an anarchist communist - the Bolsheviks, under the orders of Trotsky no less, murdered rebellious anarchists at Kronstadt, and the anarchists have never and will never forget that).

so unless you have something to say about bringing gorbachev and also his predecesor to trial for war crimes.

cease and desist this attack on us as we neither condone the actions of the puritans or the those that murder gays and abortionist
I'm completely lost as to where this part of the debate came from, but sure.

*the rest*
There has clearly been a misunderstanding somewhere along the lines here, because I don't know how this is relevant or what I did to provoke it. I don't think that Islam is somehow a special case, and that the religion or its peoples are pure and blameless. I do think that undue criticism deserves to be called out though.

From the snopes article:
As America stood up against and defeated communism
America neither stood up against, nor defeated communism. America stood up against an opposing world power that exerted a huge amount of strength in its surrounding regions and beyond; the fact that this regime was communist was secondary in nature, and simply allowed the US to instill a fear in its own citizens of communism to create some twisted sense of morale. It was a propaganda war.

America also did not defeat communism, or any of these regimes, in any sense of the word: the USSR fell from the inside (factional fighting, &c.), and the former nations of the Warsaw pact and others fell to their own citizens. Saying America destroyed communism is as ridiculous as saying America won WWII. And as far as I can see, "communism" (or what is commonly known as communism, even though it has become perverted beyond recognition, literally) still exists in China (a major economic and social power), DPRK, Cuba, Laos and Vietnam, and other nations such as India and Nepal are either constitutionally socialist or have elected socialist/communist parties in power.

On this topic, I would point out Judges 6:25-26. Gideon tore down a pagan altar, desecrating it, and raised an altar to the Lord, sacrificing to God on the very spot.

Perhaps Gideon should have been punished for this act? Ummm...no. He wasn't, was he? I find it odd that some Christians have become so indoctrinated by cultural marxism that they are influenced by the modern, anti-Christ left than they are by the Bible.

The term Cultural Marxism is ridiculous, and you should feel ridiculous for using it.

And anti-Christ left? :lol

EDIT: also, do not doubt that we would punish him today (at least the communists and anarchists would). We reject such religious fascism.

Good commentary. However, I believe islam is the beast and 666 is islam`s mark. I was reading Revelation about the beheading and I thought that`s islam not the pope. Soon after I read that I heard a very good explanation of 666 that confirmed my thoughts. It was a message by Rico Cortes YouTube - Revealing the Mark of the Beast 1of3.. It is a 3 part video but you might be interested.

Kenan, I am called to be a defender of my own faith not the faith of other gods that lead people to hell. I am especially not called to defend a faith that widely persecutes not just Christians, although Christians are targetted、but any person who is not muslim. I strongly disagree with you that the violence that is going on ALL over the world from muslims is just from a small, tiny handful of muslims. It is a large army of muslims who are simply trying to live out their faith as the koran teaches, and those who are not participating in violence or oppression are supporting it either monetarily or through their moral support or even their silence. Therefore, I would say the opposite of what you said, I would say the small pocket of muslims are the ones who outspokenly disagree with islamic violence and oppression.

The difference between Christians and muslims is if a muslim burns a Bible, we may feel anger, sadness or disgust over that but we are not going to call for mass murder or even a single murder over it. We will speak out against it, but not resort to violence. Muslims first course of action is often sheer violence. It is also a religion of bullying and the only way to handle a bully is to stand up to them otherwise their bullying only gets worse because they see the victim as a weak, coward. I think that was the statement the man who burned the koran was making. He did not burn a buddhist bible because no statement towards buddhists need to be made. They pretty much live and let live. But muslims don`t do that. They toe the line and push the line back as far as they can unless someone stands up and says your not moving my line anymore. This is the unfortunate reality. I wish it were not, but it is and if people don`t see that or acknowledge it, I think they are either naive or blind.

Well said, i agree 100%

The term Cultural Marxism is ridiculous, and you should feel ridiculous for using it.

And anti-Christ left? :lol

EDIT: also, do not doubt that we would punish him today (at least the communists and anarchists would). We reject such religious fascism.

well then debate old-tractor on communism elsewhere and not this thread.

Back