Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

9/11 American Burns Quran.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
:shame2:shameHow dare you are!:shame:shame2
You say that Islam is the religion of terrorism as if you didn’t read the Bible! Didn’t you know what the Bible states regarding terrorism? Dear, you have to back to the Bible and read for example, what’s written in Ezekiel 9:6 ‘follow him through the city and kill without showing pity or compassion, slaughter old man, young man and maidens women and children’ in addition to Deuteronomy 20:10-17 +Hosea 13: 16 and many other texts which call for awful and atrocious fighting. So how can you claim after this that Christianity is the religion of peace and love?
Whereas in Islam fighting is allowed for Muslims for protection against aggression ,exploitation and suppression ,and yet in this all transgression are prohibited .God says in the Holy Quran’’ fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you ,but do not transgress limits ;for Allah loves not transgressors .2:190’‘ Make a comparison between biblical and Islamic verses then judge ‘’ which one calls for terrorism?
Don’t fabricate lies against Muslims by saying Muslims rape women ........even if what you say is true you have no right to object because the prophets of the Bible who should be consider the best people practice rape and adultery even with their daughters ,as it came in :2 Samuel 11:2-6 + Genesis 19:33 + 38: 12-19 , beside many other texts.

You say that Islam is the religion of terrorism as if you didn’t read the Bible! Didn’t you know what the Bible states regarding terrorism? Dear, you have to back to the Bible and read for example, what’s written in Ezekiel 9:6 ‘follow him through the city and kill without showing pity or compassion, slaughter old man, young man and maidens women and children’ in addition to Deuteronomy 20:10-17 +Hosea 13: 16 and many other texts which call for awful and atrocious fighting. So how can you claim after this that Christianity is the religion of peace and love?
Whereas in Islam fighting is allowed for Muslims for protection against aggression ,exploitation and suppression ,and yet in this all transgression are prohibited .God says in the Holy Quran’’ fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you ,but do not transgress limits ;for Allah loves not transgressors .2:190’‘ Make a comparison between biblical and Islamic verses then judge ‘’ which one calls for terrorism?
Don’t fabricate lies against Muslims by saying Muslims rape women ........even if what you say is true you have no right to object because the prophets of the Bible who should be consider the best people practice rape and adultery even with their daughters ,as it came in :2 Samuel 11:2-6 + Genesis 19:33 + 38: 12-19 , beside many other texts.
Mass of confusion! The Old Testament is not the christian faith,duh. The Muslim movement across the world is a cult movement designed to conquer the world by hiding behind religion. The movement itself is very similar to communism in its desire for world conquest but because it is called a religion the world is not suppose to fight against it,this is probably the devils best project so far for world conquest. A good example of the evil of Islam is when that fellow blew up himself in order to kill around fifteen young Jewish girls,in his village he was a hero, in hell he is just in pain. If the world does not wake up to this evil it will spread like cancer and freedom will be gone.

Please sir, you know as well as I that you're cherry picking.

:grumpyThat video is about one of the worst I've ever seen...

The scene at 1:13 and 2:00 is hardly a photo of bibles burning...it's a horrible photo of a human body being burned.

The Obama administration had absolutely nothing to do with burning the bibles, as the incident took place in May of 08, when Bush was still in office.

Defense.gov News Article: Officials Reject Allegations of Proselytizing in Afghanistan

As for our military destroying Bibles..while I can understand why they would not want our troops passing out Bibles in Afghanistan...they simply could have had Sgt. Watt return them back to the states.

However, Lt. Col. Mark Wright, speaking to CNN about the matter stated:
"Military officers considered sending the Bibles back to the church, he said, but they worried the church would turn around and send them to another organization in Afghanistan -- giving the impression that they had been distributed by the U.S. government."
"That could lead to violence against troops or U.S. civilians," Wright said.*

*Military burns unsolicited Bibles sent to Afghanistan - CNN.com

And, he's probably right...considering how much violence was stirred up just because the guy in Florida burned a Koran. As much as I disagree with burning the Bibles...I'll trust the guys on the ground over there to do what they deem best in a tight situation.

But, sheesh, videos like these really get my Irish up! The video ends with "Who Ever Believes On Him And That He Died For Your Sins Will Be Saved.

Yeah, and why would anyone believe that, when the whole video was a crock of innuendos, misrepresented photos and outright lies?

when is paid to do a job, that job must come first then witnessing. i never went to any muslim in country and told them islam was a lie. i told them of christianity when they asked and they in turn when i ask about islam. my treatment of them spoke more then any quran burning ever could. i treated them like any american would be treated with respect and friendship. a grown muslim wept when i left country.

That video is about one of the worst I've ever seen...

Sorry Handy for posting it, i got it from a friend, i never watched it because i trusted that it was about the burning of Bibles by American soldiers. I don't doubt that the soldiers did destroy the Bibles because i have heard from other sources the same story. I believe the Bibles were in a Afghan language so that if the Bibles came back to the US no one could understand them anyway. Though they could have least kept them for another time. How about after the US troops leave Afghanistan they hand them out. Burning Bibles just tarnishes the reputation of the US military. I know the US military have a law that you cant hand out religious material to people in Afghanistan. There are other videos on Youtube about the burning of Bibles. I pray that the Lord will forgive these soldiers for burning Bibles.

Sorry Handy for posting it, i got it from a friend, i never watched it because i trusted that it was about the burning of Bibles by American soldiers. I don't doubt that the soldiers did destroy the Bibles because i have heard from other sources the same story. I believe the Bibles were in a Afghan language so that if the Bibles came back to the US no one could understand them anyway. Though they could have least kept them for another time. How about after the US troops leave Afghanistan they hand them out. Burning Bibles just tarnishes the reputation of the US military. I know the US military have a law that you cant hand out religious material to people in Afghanistan. There are other videos on Youtube about the burning of Bibles. I pray that the Lord will forgive these soldiers for burning Bibles.
a command given isnt a law. general order number two is the order against proselytising. when was the time frame of bibles being burned? we gave them out in secret to those that asked. i didnt , but i know of it. of course, pakistanis aslo speak pashto. they could have gotten the bible in the nwfp area.

9/11 Quran Burning: American burns Quran pages at 9/11 Ground Zero rally saying "America should never be afraid to give their opinion!" on Vimeo
The man burning the Quran said: "Americans should never be afraid to give their opinion!"
In America the purpose for burning the Quran is in protest to Islam being a violent and false religion. The creation of Islam is out of hatred of Yahwah (modren Hebrew Yahweh); to surplant Islam in place of Judaism. The name Yahwah is no where to be found in the Quran. Read: Allah is not the god of Abraham.
Judaic Christian Forum - Allah is not the god of Abraham And also: Islamic Deception

Al-Takeyya. Or: Al-Taqiyya. Judaic Christian Forum - Islamic Deception To defend Islam and the Quran is to take sides against Yahwah.

i find it depressing that people find this to be a just act. Why would anyone promote openly bashing and showing hatred for a group of people. i thought Christianity was about loving everyone including your enemy

Back