Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] A Summary of This Year's Defeats of Evolution Theory

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You seem to be stuck in a time-warp. Perhaps you would be better occupied addressing yourself to arguments and questions in recent posts rather than inviting me to point out your continued avoidance concerning this topic?

Interpretation: Our Darwinian friend cannot support his non-scientific man-chimp notion. If he could he would have done it by now. Darwinism is dying a slow death.

Interpretation: Our Darwinian friend cannot support his non-scientific man-chimp notion. If he could he would have done it by now. Darwinism is dying a slow death.
Really NWRT. If Darwinism is indeed 'dying a slow death' it is not as a result of anything you have demonstrated for us.

Really NWRT. If Darwinism is indeed 'dying a slow death' it is not as a result of anything you have demonstrated for us.

The death throes started way before this thread my friend. Ask the hundreds of PhD scientists who signed the "Dissent From Darwinism" statement - they understand what you can't digest...
There Is "Scientific Dissent From Darwinism"

"We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."

"Darwinian evolutionary theory was my field of specialization in biology. Among other things, I wrote a textbook on the subject thirty years ago. Meanwhile, however I have become an apostate from Darwinian theory and have described it as part of modernism’s origination myth. Consequently, I certainly agree that biology students at least should have the opportunity to learn about the flaws and limits of Darwin’s theory while they are learning about the theory’s strongest claims. ~ Dr. Stanley Salthe, Professor Emeritus, Brooklyn College of the City University of New York

The death throes started way before this thread my friend. Ask the hundreds of PhD scientists who signed the "Dissent From Darwinism" statement - they understand what you can't digest...
There Is "Scientific Dissent From Darwinism"

"We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged."

"Darwinian evolutionary theory was my field of specialization in biology. Among other things, I wrote a textbook on the subject thirty years ago. Meanwhile, however I have become an apostate from Darwinian theory and have described it as part of modernism’s origination myth. Consequently, I certainly agree that biology students at least should have the opportunity to learn about the flaws and limits of Darwin’s theory while they are learning about the theory’s strongest claims. ~ Dr. Stanley Salthe, Professor Emeritus, Brooklyn College of the City University of New York
Perhaps you should go consult Project Steve rather than wheeling out this whiskery old canard?

http://ncse.com/taking-action/project-steve

Can you offer anything at all to support your arguments other than citing dubious authority?

ETA You may also want to reflect on this discussion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Scientific_Dissent_From_Darwinism

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you offer anything at all to support your arguments other than citing dubious authority?
As noted before - we do not see hundreds of PhD scientists dissenting from the kinetic theory of gases - why Darwinism? And it is you who is here trying (poorly) to prove man-chimp common ancestry.

Other than evasion, dancing and useless hand-waving you have presented nothing to dispute. I have asked repeatedly for you to present your 'one-best' evidence and you repeatedly come up with a goose egg. What's with that? Can you not deliver?
We are skeptical of claims for the ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian theory should be encouraged.

"I found it important to sign this statement because I believe intellectual freedom fuels scientific discovery. If we, as scientists are not allowed to question, ponder, explore, and critically evaluate all areas of science but forced to comply with current scientific orthodoxy then we are operating in a mode completely antithetical to the very nature of science." ~ Dr. Rebecca Keller, Biophysical Chemistry​

Last edited by a moderator:
As noted before - we do not see hundreds of PhD scientists dissenting from the kinetic theory of gases - why Darwinism?
Did you read the Wiki commentary? It appears not?
And it is you who is here trying (poorly) to prove man-chimp common ancestry.
Nope, I have continually stated my willingness to discuss evidence acceptable to you in this matter as soon as you have adequately explained the terms you have used to prejudge evidence that isn't acceptable to you.
Other than evasion, dancing and useless hand-waving you have presented nothing. I have asked repeatedly for you to present your 'one-best' evidence and you repeatedly come up with a goose egg. What's with that?
When it comes to evasion, dancing, hand waving and coming up with goose-eggs when requested to support your various claims, opinions, assertions and appeals to authority, I have to acknowledge that you are an expert.

Nope, I have continually stated my willingness to discuss evidence acceptable to you in this matter as soon as you have adequately explained the terms you have used to prejudge evidence that isn't acceptable to you.
You are reduced to dancing again my friend - give us that one-best evidence or make it your one-mediocre evidence and let's see if you are only blowing smoke as we all suspect. For the record - you have nothing to offer - right?

Back