Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"Adam's Sin Cannot Defeat Christ's Victory.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
:nag I just joined the forum, and I wasn't aware of your other previous threads regarding this subject. :biggrinunno Excuse me for asking :shame

Yes, I have a thread running that goes into that matter in question, I will give you the Thread later and you can read it !

Originally posted by savedbygrace57'

Yes, I have a thread running that goes into that matter in question, I will give you the Thread later and you can read it

Well, I would prefer a current ongoing discussion. That's kind of the point of a forum..... it's not an RSS. But if you don't want to be bothered, what can I say? :shrug

Well, I would prefer a current ongoing discussion. That's kind of the point of a forum..... it's not an RSS. But if you don't want to be bothered, what can I say? :shrug

The point of the forum is to make threads also, and to save them. If you want to know my view explained, what is the difference ? Now I will search for the thread and give it to you, you can read my points or not, its up to you, but if you do not, dont ask me to explain anything else !

See
http://www.christianforums.net/showthread.php?t=38519&page=13

post 185,187,189

Back