Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

After Hamas is destroyed, Israel will have peace for a time

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When Christ Triumphant enters Jerusalem, He first judges the Sheep and Goats of Christendom, those who hadn't committed to Christ but were nominally Christians. (Christians are seated with Christ, "His Brethren"). Then with the goats, all who caused stumbling, the wicked still alive after Armageddon, are cast into Gehnna Fire.

That leaves billions of humans who were not wicked, or saved. They enter Christ's millennial Kingdom, and repopulate the earth. The Church are kings and priests ruling with Christ.

They don't age, but are not given resurrection bodies with eternal life. Many remain unsaved, including their children.

After a thousand years, the earth is tested once again, Satan is released from his prison and all who join this final rebellion are consumed by fire. Satan then cast into the lake of fire.

Then the final judgment of mankind.

That's why there are two wars.
I know what you're saying. I was taught the same thing. Brother I'm positive when the disciples gazed at our Savior ascending to heaven and the angel said,

this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.Act.1:11

he didn't mean with sandals on.
He meant the way he taught you and me he would. The Messiah is not returning as an ordinary man, but as God Almighty,

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know notGod, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction fromthe presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall comet o be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. 2Thes.1:7-10

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keep Rev.16:15

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought yeto be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 2Pet.3:10-12

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time you rhearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. Lk.21:34

If we can't agree that Jesus is returning in an all consuming fire then I'm out of this study. I I will still think of you as a friend. 😊

I know what you're saying. I was taught the same thing. Brother I'm positive when the disciples gazed at our Savior ascending to heaven and the angel said,

this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.Act.1:11

he didn't mean with sandals on.
He meant the way he taught you and me he would. The Messiah is not returning as an ordinary man, but as God Almighty,

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know notGod, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction fromthe presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall comet o be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. 2Thes.1:7-10

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keep Rev.16:15

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought yeto be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 2Pet.3:10-12

And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time you rhearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. Lk.21:34

If we can't agree that Jesus is returning in an all consuming fire then I'm out of this study. I I will still think of you as a friend. 😊
Symbolic eyes like a flame of fire.

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
18 "that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great."
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

(Rev. 19:11-20:1 NKJ)

Symbolic eyes like a flame of fire.

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
18 "that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great."
19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army.
20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

(Rev. 19:11-20:1 NKJ)
I know Alfred. Rev.19 described our Lords' 1st coming the way Heaven saw His victory over in spirit and on earth,

having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing overthem in it. Col.2:15
and the saints with Him,

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of theirtestimony; and they loved not their
lives unto the death. Rev.12:11

Although it appeared to the unsaved the Jesus in the saints lost, the beast was defeated by the sword which came out of his mouth, fulfilled prophecy, His testimony.
Rev.20 shows the devil and his followers surrounding the camp where the Saints weren't touched but Fire came down and devoured them.

So you can continue to ignore how Peter and Paul said Jesus is coming here as God Almighty and everything that exists will be on fire.

The apostles wanted to know when are You coming back? He told them don't think about when think about how.
When when when? No it's how he's coming back.

Alfred, youre just doing what most posters here do. You won't look at what the other person is citing. You simply post scripture that seems contrary but isn't. I made sense and how Christ got victory over the beast the devil and everyone who opposes him, which fits with with Paul and Peter said. You have
not answered what Paul and Peter have said and you can't by hanging on to false teaching.

How do you propose Islam will exist on earth at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ?
Revelation 20:4-5 says that “they came to life” in what is referred to as “the first resurrection”, which is that of the saints.
This is what Paul meant when he said, “the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first” and we see what it says next, "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

So the saints in the grave will be brought up along with those saints alive on earth and taken up to heaven and Revelation 20 tells us what happens after they go up to heaven...
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So the wicked are left dead on earth, while the saints go up to heaven to reign with Christ for the thousand years.

--See Italic text below--
We disagree completely. For example:

I know Alfred. Rev.19 described our Lords' 1st coming the way Heaven saw His victory over in spirit and on earth,
Second Coming, sky flashes like lightening from east to west, the "opening" or "dimensional portal" opens and through it comes Christ and His Heavenly Army, to execute the Beast, Nephilim Kings of the East, and human soldiers. Their physical bodies become carrion feed, except for Beast and False Prophet. They are tossed body and soul into Gehenna Fire, the Lake of Fire.

27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matt. 24:27-28 NKJ)

having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing overthem in it. Col.2:15 and the saints with Him,

Christ Triumphant descended into the lower parts of the earth, preached to the "men of Renown" (Gen. 6:4) "spirits in prison", led them captives in His train, triumphing over Satan and Death, ascending into the heavens:

8 Therefore He says: "When He ascended on high, He led captivity captive, And gave gifts to men."
9 (Now this, "He ascended "-- what does it mean but that He also first descended into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He who descended is also the One who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things.) (Eph. 4:8-10 NKJ)

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,
19 by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison,
20 who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.
21 There is also an antitype which now saves us-- baptism (not the removal of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God), through the resurrection of Jesus Christ,
22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him. (1 Pet. 3:18-22 NKJ)

20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.
22 And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,
23 which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all. (Eph. 1:20-23 NKJ)

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of theirtestimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev.12:11

The Faithful church refuses the Mark of the Beast and is martyred. Those who endure to the end are saved, i.e., Raptured:

"And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. (Matt. 10:22 NKJ)

11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write:`Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.'" "Yes," says the Spirit, "that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them."
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe."
16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped. (Rev. 14:11-16 NKJ)

Although it appeared to the unsaved the Jesus in the saints lost, the beast was defeated by the sword which came out of his mouth, fulfilled prophecy, His testimony.

The Rapture is just before the Bowls of God's wrath are poured out. Jesus and His army don't appear till the sixth fowl, when the Beast and apostates gather at Armageddon and there Christ meets them, with His Holy Myriads:

12 Then the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up, so that the way of the kings from the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.
(Rev. 16:12-16 NKJ)

Rev.20 shows the devil and his followers surrounding the camp where the Saints weren't touched but Fire came down and devoured them.

The earth's population numbers in the billions, perhaps trillions after a thousand years of blissful peace and prosperity, but many are children of the devil. When the devil is released, they join him for one final attack against the Camp of the Saints at Jerusalem, surrounding it as far as the eye can see. Their tongues will dissolve in the mouths, eyes in their sockets, when fire from heaven consumes them utterly.

So you can continue to ignore how Peter and Paul said Jesus is coming here as God Almighty and everything that exists will be on fire.

After the Great White Throne Judgment, when all saved are raised up in glorious immortal resurrection bodies like that of Christ, the old heavens and earth will dissolve in a fervent heat and be burned up, and God will create a new heavens and earth, and New Jerusalem will descend onto to earth:

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness,
12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells. (2 Pet. 3:10-13 NKJ)

NKJ Revelation 21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." (Rev. 21:1-5 NKJ)

The apostles wanted to know when are You coming back? He told them don't think about when think about how. When when when? No it's how he's coming back.

That's an understatement. While slaying the Beast and his armies, the sky is rolled up like a scroll, Satan's UFO ships fall out of the sky as figs from a tree, and the Terror of God seizes them:

12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.
13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.
15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains,
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!
17 "For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" (Rev. 6:12-17 NKJ)

Anyone wanting to read more about these things should go to my site:

so who is gog, is it the original inhabitants or the settlers. hmmm
Neither. The original inhabitants were defeated by the Israeli's thousands of years ago. Rome expelled the Jews, but now that the time of the Gentiles is ending, they should go back:

24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. (Lk. 21:24 NKJ)

Plenty of room in Iran for the Hamas cult.

Revelation 20:4-5 says that “they came to life” in what is referred to as “the first resurrection”, which is that of the saints.
This is what Paul meant when he said, “the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first” and we see what it says next, "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

So the saints in the grave will be brought up along with those saints alive on earth and taken up to heaven and Revelation 20 tells us what happens after they go up to heaven...
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So the wicked are left dead on earth, while the saints go up to heaven to reign with Christ for the thousand years.
No, that is wrong. The Church is raptured along with all dead in Christ, then the Beast, Gog and Magog, all destroyed. Then unsaved Christendom, the sheep and the goats are judged for how they responded to the plight of Christians "Christ's Brethren" while the Beast was persecuting them. The Goats and all the wicked are collected and cast into Gehenna Fire.

The Sheep are changed in a twinkling of an eye and join Christ's Brethren seated with Christ at this judgment.

The rest of humanity enters the millennial kingdom where they will repopulate the earth.

Christians reign as Kings and Priests over them for a thousand years.

Neither. The original inhabitants were defeated by the Israeli's thousands of years ago. Rome expelled the Jews, but now that the time of the Gentiles is ending, they should go back:

24 "And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled. (Lk. 21:24 NKJ)

Plenty of room in Iran for the Hamas cult.
i mean, the palestinians who have been largely purged from their own country by now-original inhabitants

i mean, the palestinians who have been largely purged from their own country by now-original inhabitants
Explain what you mean, its not clear. I'd like to see the Christians returned to Gaza, that Saladin threw out.

In the Acts of the Apostles, Gaza is mentioned as being on the desert route from Jerusalem to Ethiopia. The Christian gospel was explained to an Ethiopian eunuch along this road by Philip the Evangelist, and he was baptised in some nearby water.-Wikipedia

The Hamas cult, thoroughly anti-Semitic refuses to live in peace with Jews. They could be relocated to Iran, fellow travelers as it were, in that cult of hate. Then they can vent their irrational satanically inspired hate from a distance.

Have "Death to Israel" celebrations far enough away where no Israeli's get hurt. Like their "Death to America" celebrations, no one really gets hurt.

But the land was part of King David's kingdom. So it should returned to Israel, repopulated by the Jews who were thrown out to make room for the present Gazan haters.

Last edited:
The Hamas cult, thoroughly anti-Semitic refuses to live in peace with Jews. They could be relocated to Iran, fellow travelers as it were, in that cult of hate. Then they can vent their irrational satanically inspired hate from a distance.
Relocating the Palestinians has been proposed before, but the rest of the Muslim world doesn't want them. The nations that recently met in Saudi Arabia for a summit condemned Israel, but they did not propose taking in the residents of Gazans.

Maybe Israel should kill all the christians in Gaza.That should make a few people on this board happy..
No one here wants people killed. Netanyahu's plan is a good one, he will stop the indoctrination of children to hate Jews, in both Gaza and the West Bank. Perhaps, after the cult of Hamas has gone the way of all flesh, there will be peace. But allowing the generational indoctrination continue as before, clearly isn't working for anyone's benefit.

Relocating the Palestinians has been proposed before, but the rest of the Muslim world doesn't want them. The nations that recently met in Saudi Arabia for a summit condemned Israel, but they did not propose taking in the residents of Gazans.
Sad indeed.

As the Iranians are a different sect, they would kill each other if they went to Iran. So it was "tongue in cheek" I suggested it.

No one here wants people killed. Netanyahu's plan is a good one, he will stop the indoctrination of children to hate Jews, in both Gaza and the West Bank. Perhaps, after the cult of Hamas has gone the way of all flesh, there will be peace. But allowing the generational indoctrination continue as before, clearly isn't working for anyone's benefit.
Benjamin netanyahu bombing churches is a good plan?
You support antichrist netanyahu?

How would you like it if someone came and took your families home and forced you to relocate?

If you support such actions then I would say you are nothing like Abraham who considered himself a stranger in that land and was very humble to whom he considered the owners of that land.
No,there are few people like Abraham in Israel today.

The Gog prophecy has two fulfillments, one in the end time, the other at the end of Christ's millennial kingdom. In both scenarios, Israel is at peace with her neighbors, which means Israel will have success. Hamas will be destroyed, and the Middle East will be changed for the better. Perhaps the Abraham Accords will be enacted. But that only paves the way for the Antichrist Adonikam to move his headquarters, from Europe to Israel:

8 "After many days you will be summoned; in the latter years you will come into the land that is restored from the sword, whose inhabitants have been gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel which had been a continual waste; but its people were brought out from the nations, and they are living securely, all of them.
9 "You will go up, you will come like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land, you and all your troops, and many peoples with you."
10 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "It will come about on that day, that thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil plan,
11 and you will say, 'I will go up against the land of unwalled villages. I will go against those who are at rest, that live securely, all of them living without walls and having no bars or gates,
12 to capture spoil and to seize plunder, to turn your hand against the waste places which are now inhabited, and against the people who are gathered from the nations, who have acquired cattle and goods, who live at the center of the world.'
13 "Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish with all its villages will say to you, 'Have you come to capture spoil? Have you assembled your company to seize plunder, to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to capture great spoil?'"'
14 "Therefore prophesy, son of man, and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "On that day when My people Israel are living securely, will you not know it?
15 "You will come from your place out of the remote parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly and a mighty army;
16 and you will come up against My people Israel like a cloud to cover the land. It shall come about in the last days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me when I am sanctified through you before their eyes, O Gog."
17 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Are you the one of whom I spoke in former days through My servants the prophets of Israel, who prophesied in those days for many years that I would bring you against them?
18 "It will come about on that day, when Gog comes against the land of Israel," declares the Lord GOD, "that My fury will mount up in My anger.
19 "In My zeal and in My blazing wrath I declare that on that day there will surely be a great earthquake in the land of Israel.
20 "The fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all the creeping things that creep on the earth, and all the men who are on the face of the earth will shake at My presence; the mountains also will be thrown down, the steep pathways will collapse and every wall will fall to the ground.
21 "I will call for a sword against him on all My mountains," declares the Lord GOD. "Every man's sword will be against his brother.
22 "With pestilence and with blood I will enter into judgment with him; and I will rain on him and on his troops, and on the many peoples who are with him, a torrential rain, with hailstones, fire and brimstone.
23 "I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the LORD."'
(Ezek. 38:8-23 NAU)

The End is clearly near. The forerunners of the antichrist, woke progressives and apostate Christians are gaining political control. Persecution of Christians has just begun, and it will be spear headed by the apostates.

Many interpreters incorrectly identify the End Time mockers as "unbelievers", when in fact they are "former believers" who now embrace Ancient Alien Theory and the Overlords and the sign and wonder working "man of sin, son of destruction" false Christ Chancellor Adonikam, of the Revived Grecian Roman Empire:

But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. (2 Pet. 2:1 NKJ)

1 Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder),
2 that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior,
3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
4 and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."
5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, (2 Pet. 3:1-5 NKJ)

18 Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
(1 Jn. 2:18-19 NKJ)
As for the op
Israel won't have peace untill Christ comes.
In fact,I'd say the Israeli government doesn't have 10 years before it's overthrown by the nations around it.

How would you like it if someone came and took your families home and forced you to relocate?

If you support such actions then I would say you are nothing like Abraham who considered himself a stranger in that land and was very humble to whom he considered the owners of that land.
No,there are few people like Abraham in Israel today.
If I were in Gaza, I would probably be thankful to relocate, but no one wants the Palestinians. As long as they continue to attack Israel and call for it to be wiped from the face of the Earth, you can't blame Israel for fighting back.

If I were in Gaza, I would probably be thankful to relocate, but no one wants the Palestinians. As long as they continue to attack Israel and call for it to be wiped from the face of the Earth, you can't blame Israel for fighting back.
Christianity is a dying religion in Israel ,Gaza,and the west bank.Ever since Israel settled there,christians have fled or dead.Bethlehems population was once 80 percent Christian before Israel showed up.Not anymore.Christians and Jews don't mix well.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back