Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

After Hamas is destroyed, Israel will have peace for a time

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
As for the op
Israel won't have peace untill Christ comes.
In fact,I'd say the Israeli government doesn't have 10 years before it's overthrown by the nations around it.
Where the link proving your 10 year predictions were fulfilled?

Prophecy has a proven track record. Israel will be in peace in the End Time, with her neighbors.

Benjamin netanyahu bombing churches is a good plan?
You support antichrist Netanyahu?
If a Church were bombed, it was a mistake. Netanyahu is not antichrist. Christianity isn't dying in Israel. Israeli's do not hate Christians. Our religious disputes with some Jewish sects goes back to the time of Christ. Jews and Christians are united in many common pursuits.

No Christian of right mind would prefer to live in a Muslim area rather than a Jewish one, we love bagels and knish and Hebrew National Kosher Hot Dogs. #1.

Where the link proving your 10 year predictions were fulfilled?

Prophecy has a proven track record. Israel will be in peace in the End Time, with her neighbors.
If you want to call having your capital city taken from you peace ,then yea.They will get plenty of peace.
What do you call being raped,?

Zechariah 14
2 I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city

Ahhhh,so much peace.

If a Church were bombed, it was a mistake. Netanyahu is not antichrist. Christianity isn't dying in Israel. Israeli's do not hate Christians. Our religious disputes with some Jewish sects goes back to the time of Christ. Jews and Christians are united in many common pursuits.

No Christian of right mind would prefer to live in a Muslim area rather than a Jewish one, we love bagels and knish and Hebrew National Kosher Hot Dogs. #1.

So you believe Benjamin netanyahu is a christian?

When did Benjamin netanyahu suddenly proclaim Jesus is the Christ?
Do you have a link showing Benjamin netanyahu proclaiming Jesus is the Messiah,?

1 John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

So you believe Benjamin netanyahu is a christian?

When did Benjamin netanyahu suddenly proclaim Jesus is the Christ?
Do you have a link showing Benjamin netanyahu proclaiming Jesus is the Messiah,?

Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.
I never said Netanyahu is a Christian. Nor does he proclaim Jesus is the Christ, therefore no link exists.

Are you this guy?

1700705368506.png

I never said Netanyahu is a Christian. Nor does he proclaim Jesus is the Christ, therefore no link exists.

Are you this guy?

View attachment 15838
Like I said.
Antichrist netanyahu.The man denies Jesus is the Christ.

Your not one of them who worship the beast are you,?
I understand a lot of people do but I can understand why.What has the state of Israel ever done to deserve worship?

Last edited:
Like I said.

I understand a lot of people do but I can understand why.What has the state of Israel ever done to deserve worship?
Your posts illustrate cognitive dissonance.

Upon seeing a fire alarm so high on the wall it was hard to reach, I suggest to everyone "perhaps that should be lowered so its easy to reach"?

Immediately the boss is enraged, he blurts out: "So everything must be lowered to fit your idea of what is right! Who made you boss? Did I die and no one tell me? Do we all have to bow to your ideas of what is right?"

Your posts illustrate cognitive dissonance.

Upon seeing a fire alarm so high on the wall it was hard to reach, I suggest to everyone "perhaps that should be lowered so its easy to reach"?

Immediately the boss is enraged, he blurts out: "So everything must be lowered to fit your idea of what is right! Who made you boss? Did I die and no one tell me? Do we all have to bow to your ideas of what is right?"
At least you have finally learned what an antichrist is.And knowing now what an antichrist is,you may even learn what the antichrist Israeli government beast is .
Here start with learning what Israel worships.

It's king and his symbol the star.

The Day of the Lord​

18 Woe to you who long
for the day of the Lord!
Why do you long for the day of the Lord?
That day will be darkness, not light.
19 It will be as though a man fled from a lion
only to meet a bear,
as though he entered his house
and rested his hand on the wall
only to have a snake bite him.
20 Will not the day of the Lord be darkness, not light—
pitch-dark, without a ray of brightness?
21 “I hate, I despise your religious festivals;
your assemblies are a stench to me.
22 Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings,
I will not accept them.
Though you bring choice fellowship offerings,
I will have no regard for them.
23 Away with the noise of your songs!
I will not listen to the music of your harps.
24 But let justice roll on like a river,
righteousness like a never-failing stream!
25 “Did you bring me sacrifices and offerings
forty years in the wilderness, people of Israel?
26 You have lifted up the shrine of your king,
the pedestal of your idols,
the star of your god[b]—
which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,”
says the Lord, whose name is God Almighty.

As you can see,many people in Israel worship it's beast .But that is what it has wanted for a long,long time.

Like I said.

I understand a lot of people do but I can understand why.What has the state of Israel ever done to deserve w

The number of Christians has grown from 36,000 in 1950 to about 180,000 today. The assertion that Christianity in Israel is being snuffed out is false.

The percentage of christians compared to antichrist in Israel has dropped dramatically.The number of antichrists in Israel has exploded since 1948.

The percentage of christians compared to antichrist in Israel has dropped dramatically.The number of antichrists in Israel has exploded since 1948.
The percentage has declined because the population of Israel has skyrocketed, but your contention that Christians are dying off is false.

The percentage has declined because the population of Israel has skyrocketed, but your contention that Christians are dying off is false.
Christians are fleeing away.

BETHLEHEM, West Bank (Reuters) - Despairing of life under Israeli occupation, many Palestinian Christians are moving abroad, threatening their ancient links to Bethlehem and the land where Jesus was born.

"There is a real fear that 50 years down the road, the Holy Land will be without Christians," said Mitri Raheb, 45-year-old pastor of the Lutheran Church in Bethlehem.

But as time goes by the christians in Israel will be persecuted and killed as Jesus prophecied.The descendents of the antichrist Jews who hated Jesus also hates them who come in Jesus name today.And the numbers of antichrist Jews who hate Jesus name are growing .The antichrist population in Israel has exploded since 1948.
2 percent of Israels population are Christian and the majority of those are Arabs.

Christians are fleeing away.

BETHLEHEM, West Bank (Reuters) - Despairing of life under Israeli occupation, many Palestinian Christians are moving abroad, threatening their ancient links to Bethlehem and the land where Jesus was born.

"There is a real fear that 50 years down the road, the Holy Land will be without Christians," said Mitri Raheb, 45-year-old pastor of the Lutheran Church in Bethlehem.

But as time goes by the christians in Israel will be persecuted and killed as Jesus prophecied.The descendents of the antichrist Jews who hated Jesus also hates them who come in Jesus name today.And the numbers of antichrist Jews who hate Jesus name are growing .The antichrist population in Israel has exploded since 1948.
2 percent of Israels population are Christian and the majority of those are Arabs.
Christians left Bethlehem for a combination of reasons. They wanted to leave the endless state of war by Palestinians and Jews; They wanted jobs, not to kill Jews. Plus, Muslim extremists discriminate and persecute Christians, so they were "twice damned" staying in Bethlehem. Whenever Israel slapped down Palestinian terrorists, it also affected Christians.

If you asked a Palestinian Christian why he left, they won't blame Israel.

Cognitive Dissonance

The Office Thermostat Incident
:

During an office meeting I suggest: "It might be nice to turn the thermostat up a bit; it's a bit chilly in here." The office manager immediately jumps up, enraged: "Oh, so now we're changing the climate to suit your personal preference! What's next, should we relocate the office to the Bahamas because you prefer palm trees? Shall we all wear shorts and flip-flops to accommodate your ideal tropical paradise?"

Last edited:
Christians left Bethlehem for a combination of reasons. They wanted to leave the endless state of war by Palestinians and Jews; They wanted jobs, not to kill Jews. Plus, Muslim extremists discriminate and persecute Christians, so they were "twice damned" staying in Bethlehem. Whenever Israel slapped down Palestinian terrorists, it also affected Christians.

If you asked a Palestinian Christian why he left, they won't blame Israel.
They could have stayed if it wasn't for the antichrist Israel beast.
Christians lived in Bethlehem for thousands of years.They are now an endangered species.
As endangered as a christian in Israel.

It's near time for Israel to kill its Christians.Very near

Mathew 23:34
Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.

Christians lived in Bethlehem for thousands of years.They are now an endangered species.

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify; others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town.
Israel won't kill Christians, who right now are serving in the IDF or helping out in the economy:

1700772686029-png.15840

Israel won't kill Christians, who right now are serving in the IDF or helping out in the economy:

1700772686029-png.15840
So you don't believe the word of God.
Imagine that.

Imagine that.

Cognitive Dissonance:

The Great Stapler Debate:

The department head proudly holds up a stapler and declares: "This new stapler can bind up to 50 pages with ease!"

Upon reading the instructions I meekly say: "Actually, it says here it can only staple 30 pages."

Instantly, the department head's face turns red, and he stands up abruptly, waving the stapler in the air. "Only 30 pages? Only? If we start doubting the capacity of our staplers, what’s next? Shall we question the very laws of office supplies? Maybe we should ask you whether paperclips work and pens truly write! This is not just about numbers; it’s about how the whole world must change things to suit you!"

Imagine that.

You're using one verse about the mistreatment of prophets to justify your anti-Semitic ravings about an imagined mass slaughter of Christians in Israel. Get some professional help.

You're using one verse about the mistreatment of prophets to justify your anti-Semitic ravings about an imagined mass slaughter of Christians in Israel. Get some professional help.
There are many verses concerning the antichrist goverment which you support persecuting the christians in Israel.You just haven't read the gospel of Jesus Christ apparently.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

You will still support antichrist government of Israel no matter how many followers of Jesus are persecuted.

Perhaps it's time you listen to Jesus and believe what he says.

Mathew 24
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Back